Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:32 am

User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

Ice is my life engraved in my DNA by blood and love

User Image

Xander tosses the razor away into the trash as he heard Solaris "That is a good question hmm?" He spoke while he sat at Solaris bedside thinking "I could plan something special for you once you do get out of the hospital" Xander takes Solaris's hand into his own kissing it lightly

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:47 am

User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

Residence: 1100 Etoile Housing DistrictOccupation: Violinist / Amour de la Mer Chef (but resigned for the time being)

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

She blushed lightly when he kissed her hand. He had done that to her numerous times, even when they were making love on the night after the ball. That memory left a burning sensation in her face and she decided not to do that again after a long even when he had used protection back then. "I'll be looking forward to that, then. Just surprise me once I'm outta here." But still, even her diet had been restricted since her organs had been ruptured by the stab and the last thing she wanted was to vomit while attempting to consume meals to regain her strength. The IV attached to her was her make-shift energy source but that would be not enough. The nurse may have to inform him just in case he planned to treat her to a delicious home-cooked meal later on.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: flustered
Company: the nurses, Xander
Money: $201.00 (Wallet) ; $825.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:09 am

User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander nods "waiting is no issue Solaris just focus on getting better that wound scared everyone and you lost a lot of blood" he spoke breathing slowly as he looked down at Solaris "I thought I was going to lose you that day" he lightly whispered

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:13 am

User Image

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

Residence: 1100 Etoile Housing DistrictOccupation: Violinist / Amour de la Mer Chef (but resigned for the time being)

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

She nodded in a response of listening to the importance of getting enough rest, but her eyes dilated slightly when he spoke about how much he was close to losing her thanks to Sarina."And I may end up meeting my parents a bit too soon." But she shook off the feeling with a smile. "Anyway, I should rest a bit more and then eat up. It's almost time for my scheduled meals." There was the ringing of the bell, meaning it was time for one of the nurses to pick up the meal for her, the special breakfast.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: slightly positive
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:47 am

User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander nods as he kisses Solaris's head before standing up stretching out his body yawning "indeed well I left my contact Information with the hospital and I paid your bills as well so all I ask is that you my dove look towards brighter things in life" he spoke as he hands Solaris a cellphone "in case you wish to talk to hikaru and melpomene while you were unconscious hikaru and I talked a lot"

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:38 pm

User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The violinist sighed in response to the kiss on the head, though she was astonished at the sight of the cellphone. "Ah, I must have forgotten this while I'm on the rush to inform my boss about the temporary resignation. S-sorry..." She blinked at the mention of him and Hikaru having an important discussion while she was still out cold. "Am I still the main topic?" She was certain that they were still worried about her, though Xander had been burdened a bit more because he couldn't sleep while wishing that she would wake up anytime soon, which she actually did.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: curious
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:00 pm

User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander nods "you and basically ourselves, but I had three reasons that made me restless you being okay and rebuilding your home along with getting your birthright back" he spoke and smiled down at Solaris sweetly "I've got to go talk to your doctor about your bill okay so I'll be right back" he walked over to the door opening it up for the nurse as she returned with Solaris's breakfast Xander stepped out

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:07 pm

User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

She took the cellphone and nodded in understanding in response to the reasons why he was restless. She smiled at the mention of him returning after a short while once the bill had been settled for her medical care. "Well, see you later then." Once he left, the breakfast was prepared for her and she ate the meal in gradual quantities, ensuring that the food would be digested before taking another spoonful. She certainly didn't want to vomit with her digestive system being ruptured thanks to the wound. The antidote helped a bit, but she still had to take things easy. One of the nurses then complimented on how sweet her sugar daddy was, which earned a blush and a frantic clarification from the fallen angel herself. She wished Hikaru would come back later from her fun time to visit and check on her, and Mel's gift would still have to wait also.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: energizing mode
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:35 pm

User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander walks back after ten minutes he finalize the bill until he heard the nurses talking from the door, Xander opened the door quietly leaning on the door frame "To correct ladies I am no what is the word you said ah yes sugar daddy but a man whom deeply and truly loves his fiancee" he spoke surprising them with the sudden sound of his own powerful voice "And besides Solaris is sweet enough for me" he smirked handsomely as a red hue crossed his cheeks while he winked at Solaris

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:35 pm

User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The fallen angel squeaked in surprise when Xander called out near the door for the clarification, and covered her face when he complimented her sweetly. Thankfully, there was the call calling that nurse for duty and she left the room, inducing a sigh of relief from the fallen angel herself. She just resumed eating in silence as time passed until she was finally done and the other nurse fetched the tray from her lap, glad that the patient had gained appetite slowly rather than not eating anything at all. But her bandages had to be changed so Xander must stay out of the room since Solaris would undress to easier accessibility. After all, he had seen the glimpse of her naked body during their first time.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: completely flustered
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:59 pm

User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander whistles a soft melody waiting out of Solaris's room thinking til his phone rang, Xander picks it up answering it "good morning mom yes Solaris is awake, yes I told her...no not yet I've not told her that because it's a surprise mom wait you sent what to my house?" He asked while his face turned bright red from embarrassment "Mom next time we talk I am going to tell you about boundaries why because I don't think Solaris would want that kind of huge gift from you...Mom yes I love her but I don't want her to faint from shock" he spoke while rubbing his head softly sighing as he listens to his mother over the phone

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:48 pm

User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Solaris laid still as the nurse worked on changing the bandages to avoid any problems. However, she heard Xander's conversation about his mom granting her a suggesting gift and she blushed hoping that it was not what she thought it would be. She made a vow to herself to never have intercourse with him again after a long while even when he used protection. She would not mind music books or even recipes to make something delicious for herself and even for others, though. Thankfully, the bandages were now changed and she could now put her gown back on, much to her relief.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: completely flustered
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:35 am

User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander sighs lightly "okay mom yes I love you too good night" he said hanging up as he looks up his house cameras video seeing a huge pile of gifts for Solaris from his mother "I hope and pray to god those are clothes,books and things shall actually need" he thought while turning off his phone cameras while he texted Solaris 'I have got to go home for a bit my mother got you a pile of gifts for when you get out of the hospital so please get some rest' he sent the text before walking away from Solaris's room and down the hall of the hospital

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:01 am

User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The fallen angel's gown was finally tied close and Solaris thanked the nurse for doing so. Her phone beeped, alerting her of an incoming message, and she picked it up carefully, tapping and flicking the screen a couple of times until she could see the message from the ice mage. She typed back her reply. "Ok, have a safe trip back home." And after she sent the message, she laid back down on the bed to fall asleep for a while. As much as she wanted to go out, she needed to have the doctor's supervision. Maybe Xander would go to check on either Hikaru or Mel afterwards, but that would depend on his decision entirely.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: taking a rest
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:13 am

User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander looks at his cellphone seeing Solaris's message smiling sweetly before he drove back home thinking about what his mother did to these gifts she sent for his bride

-Exit-

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games