Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Saisons de Amour Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:13 am
User Image

User Image

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

Setsuko felt pride brimming inside of her as while she could be humble in most regards, she quite liked being complimented on her handy work. And a bit of positive attention every now and then wasn't bad either. What some saw as a silly hobby and while it was a hobby it still was something she was fully devoted to. She curiously tilted her head as she listened to him, lightly tapping her cheek. "Oh my is that so? That is quite interesting, though I suppose beings from other worlds would have items similar to ours. Well at least ones that have equal or more intelligence to humans. I've worked with spandex before so I know how difficult it could be to make a comfortable fitting body suit. Especially working with specific body types it can't be too tight otherwise it can feel constricting." she mused, remembering her first foray into making a spandex costume. It hadn't ended too well because she hadn't measured her chest correctly and it felt too tight. She did thankfully manage to get it right the next time. Being a relatively calm person it didn't seem to bother her that she was talking to and about extraterrestrial beings, it didn't really seem like the type of thing to make a big deal over. Especially since her present company was quite nice. This city did seem to draw in all kinds of different people. She smiled once her companion introduced himself and the little whale. A soft laugh escaped her lips at the creatures words, "Well yes that is typical for us. This planet is big and all kinds of people come from different places. And even if two people came from the same place it doesn't mean they'll look alike, unless they're blood related but even people who are family can look different from each other." Her eyes lit up at his offer and she clasped her hands together, "Oh that would be just wonderful, I can post them on my blog!" she chirped, she had asked other people that took pictures of her to send a few to her. She had taking notice of the glowing parts of his skin and though curious didn't directly ask about them since she didn't want to come off as rude. Instead she turned the conversation in another direction, "And that's great that you're having fun, I've been attending cons for years and there's always interesting things to do. In fact I entered into a cosplay contest happening later today."

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

【Location:】Saisons de Amour【Accompanying:】Xeven【Outfit:】Rem~❤【Funds:】$1000

【 Inventory:】 Morning star Prop, Backpack【Status:】【Mood:】Excited/Curious【Profile:】Here

asbloodrunscold

Quote:

Quote:

【OOC:】

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:59 am
Eiji Clarke
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cosplay: Black Bard
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

{Enter}
Eiji hurried into the con with a massive grin. He couldn't believe Soleil had a con! He was beyond giddy and eager to see what would be at the con. He couldn't help but wonder who else might attend. He hoped he could make some more friends in his new town.

Mood: Giddy
Money: $260.50 (wallet), $700 (bank)
OOC: Why couldn't this have been two months from now? crying I would have had my actual Black Bard cosplay done by then... Do you know how long it takes to craft an actual round harp that doesn't sound awful? emo

shadow_the_kit

Cluttered Phantom

12,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:38 pm
User Image

Rylee stared at the male before tilting her head a little. Food? She never really had much of an appetite now-a-days, but perhaps eating from somewhere other than the hotel's room service might be what she needs. Not that the options at the hotel were bad. Ty had great tastes when it came to food, but having to choose from the same options repeatedly got a little boring when she was feeling up to eating something. Before she could respond, Finn offered to pay for her food as well before giving her a flirty wink. Blushing a little bit, Rylee smiled. "Well. If you're offering." She said with a small chuckle. "I'll let you lead the way." She said, stepping over to his side. She had only been here a few times when she brought Alex lunch and during that party that had happened a while ago so she didn't 100% know the layout. Plus with all the stalls put up, it made things even more confusing.

──────────────────────────────────
Profile Here tab Relationship Status Married tab Outfit Team Rocket Grunt tab ooc -

AnnoyedPanda

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:41 am
User Image

>|>X.E.V.E.N<|<

[[Designation: Dr. James -- Laird]]

Psi Points:
User Image

Xeven nodded his head along with her, he didn't find it odd to reveal his nature as an alien given that the Earthlings already seemed to know of their presence quite a lot. Some seemed skeptical, but Aliens in this galaxy had lived on this planet for so long that it was just a normal thing to him. Xeven's own people had been protecting Earth for as long as it had been around. He chuckled and touched the suit I would say Technology follows a similar track in its developmental paths. My people were a lot like humans before we moved to the fifth dimension. as judging by how tight the suit looked, and how he moved it was pretty much like a second skin, nothing seemed too tight.

Xeven smiled down at the woman Sure, just tell me where I can send them and they'll appear post haste. he said she did use some words he was still a little unfamiliar with, or needed some clarification on. They were still Earth unique concepts he had no idea about Blog? and of course the cosplay contest, which she did understand to be a costume contest at least. He nodded Oh that is interesting, hopefully you place well. Competition on my planet doesn't exist, but I understand here and in the greater universe it does. I'm not a fan of it myself.

It seems was this one definitely experienced with cons and its culture. He nodded Perhaps you would be willing to show me around? I always relish the opportunity to learn more about things like this. An experienced person such as yourself would be perfect. If you do not mind of course, it is a bit of an ask. he at least seemed sincere about it.

User Image

C.L: [Supercon] __ C.A: [??? ???] __ C.M: [977$] __M.S: [Single] __C.W.: [Superlantern]

KawaiiYukiHime

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:33 pm
User Image

User Image

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

Setsuko listened to Xeven, quite curious to know about his kind and the apparently real fifth dimension. Though she figured if he stuck around then she'd find a chance to ask. When asked where he could send them, she immediately started going through her bag to pull out one of her business 'cards'. Below the url for the blog itself was an email address. She held it out for him with a smile, "This is the email that I normally receive pictures, and also where people can find my blog." She then heard his questioning tone at the mention of said blog and decided to tell him about it. "A blog is kind of like an online journal, where a writer or writers share and talk about an individual subject, or sometimes multiple subjects. My blog specifically is about cosplay and other fashion type things. The various pictures that I have taken of me in costume are posted and I talk about the way I made them, sometimes making little tutorial videos. Sometimes I also talk about the conventions I've gone to and other little tidbits that might be on my mind at the time." she cheerfully explained. Her lips quirked up in a bright smile when he asked her to show him around. "Why certainly, I'd be more than happy to share my expertise."

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

【Location:】Saisons de Amour【Accompanying:】Xeven【Outfit:】Rem~❤【Funds:】$1000

【 Inventory:】 Morning star Prop, Backpack【Status:】【Mood:】Excited/Curious【Profile:】Here

asbloodrunscold

Quote:

Quote:

【OOC:】

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:51 pm
User Image

>|>X.E.V.E.N<|<

[[Designation: Dr. James -- Laird]]

Psi Points:
User Image

Xeven looked at the card Setsuko pulled out and took a moment to have XyVy scan that as well before she sent the pictures off to her. The alien smiled at her especially as she explained what a blog was. It actually sounded quite interesting, and was another curious piece of Earth culture. He did at least know it had some equivalents in his travel, but it was another thing to take note on especially as she mentioned what she did with her blog.

Once she agreed to show him around and hang it was even better "Thank you Miss Himuro." he said before he began to move around with her to enjoy the festivity the con had ot offer and learn more about things of that nature. He was at least a good listener so whatever she wanted to explain or say he would memorize, and if she had a question he would certainly answer her.

User Image

C.L: [Supercon] __ C.A: [??? ???] __ C.M: [977$] __M.S: [Single] __C.W.: [Superlantern]

KawaiiYukiHime

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:59 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, נυℓч ②иם

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑥⑦
( ⑧ мσитнs, ②④ םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:53 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick returned back to his regular Monday work schedule at the hotel as a room service personnel. Today was normal with the event that happened here long past and those guests that stayed around long gone. Still planned to go to the park with Hiro to lounge around on their blanket. Stayed indoors for his lunch break rather than eating outside. Headed home to get Hiro as soon as his shift is over along with his latest paycheck. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saisons de Amor.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: routinely working.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $798.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:NPCs.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:15 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, נυℓч ③яם

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑥⑧
( ⑧ мσитнs, ②⑤ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:13 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick wipes off his feet on the mat and shakes off umbrella before entering the hotel. He headed over to the employee locker room to change into his uniform and put away his umbrella. He wondered if he will be assigned to train the new employee since its the most logical thing to happen. Nothing worth noting happens at this place outside of events and busy holiday weekends. "Don't know if I would be a good teacher though if I was picked" he thought as he closed his locker.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saisons de Amor.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: pondering.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $798.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:NPCs.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:13 pm

Genkawolf

__

__

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXXHaruki Fujisaki
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
XXXXLife-force: 60% XX XX Location: Hotel: staff room XX XX With: Patrick XX

Haruki arrived a few minutes before his shift. It was bit hard for him to go here since it started to rain midway to the hotel. He was lucky to have shared an umbrella with someone along the way. Thankfully, today is the day he gets his new uniform. No need for him to fret abput his slightly damp clothes. As he entered the staff room, he noticed a familiar face. "Patrick." He said as he approached thr guy. "So you weren't joking when you said that you also worked here."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:13 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick looks in the direction to a familiar voice saying his name. He chuckles a little, "Of course not, I don't joke about work" he replied smiling a little. "I work here part-time so you might not see me around as much" he informs the younger male. "Otherwise I couldn't handle so many people in one building for too long" he thought. "Got you uniform yet, Haruki?" he asked.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saisons de Amor.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $798.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:NPCs and Haruki.

Remses

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:38 am

Genkawolf

__

__

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXXHaruki Fujisaki
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
XXXXLife-force: 60% XX XX Location: Hotel: staff room XX XX With: Patrick XX

Haruki shrugged. For one, Patrick seemed to be a reaponsible person. He would not be shocked if his deduction of becoming his trainer would come true. "That's sad news." He pouted a little to show his disappointment. Its not like he would depend on him that mich. His ego would not be able to take it. Although it would be nice to have someone you know while you work. It somehow eases out the stress. Haruki shook his head. "About that. Do you know where I can get them? I kinda need to change."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:35 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"This is my second job and its really to take up most of my free time" Patrick explained why he choose to be a part-timer. He thought the other's pouting was kind of cute for his young appearance. "I suspect you're a full-timer then?" he asked him. Points to the manager's office, "From the manager and informed as who will be training you. Your locker should be ready for you to use also" he responded softly.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saisons de Amor.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $798.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:NPCs and Haruki.

Remses

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games