Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:11 am
User Image
♪══════Edin═══════♪
Mood: Relaxed
In the company of: Everyone else
Cash:$223.75 Bank:$1000
Wearing
Song

Edin swam for a bit longer before stepping out of the water. She lingered a bit in the sun to dry off a bit. Then she made her way over to the bar. Looking around and seeing the bartenders busy, she slowly leaned towards the bottles. Waving a hand, a bottle lifted up from behind the counter. She grabbed a bottle of rum and poured some into a glass. Then she grabbed the cola and finished it off in the glass. She turned away and leaned against the bar. Edin looked down at the mixing liquid and sloshed it around in the glass. It's been awhile since she's had a stronger drink than wine.

She shrugged at her own thoughts. Sipping her drink, she noticed Zara's brother sitting with a drink of his own. Still, she didn't hear his name though. "Zara seems..lively. She always been this way?". She continued to sip her drink until eventually sitting on one of the stools. Still facing the water and beach.

Speech
Thoughts
((Ooc smile )

african american apparel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:55 am
User Image
V I X E N ☯ 九尾狐 ☯ K I T S U N E

『 G U A R D I A N ☯S P I R I T 』

'She was chaos and beauty intertwined. A tornado of roses from divine.'

User Image

Pointing at the bruise on her inner thigh, the fox whined, seemingly displeased with the blonde that kept complaining. "Hey, hey. You were the one who started it. Look at this! People would think this is a hickey!" she huffed then laughed as the fox looked over her shoulder, her gaze following the blonde siren. "Oh, come on. I was just preparing you for what's about to come next." the fox winked and laughed at the red marks she left on her friend's chest. Maybe she did grope her a little too hard but it adds to the fun when Tsukasa lays his eyes upon the "love mark" Vixen inflicted upon Zara's pale skin. Who knows? It's always enjoyable to pick on others a little. "Hm?" her eyebrow rose at his statement and she gazed down upon her half bared chest. Ah, there were finger marks on them, too. She narrowed her eyes and pursed her lips as she stared at Zara. Her fingers wiggling as she held her hands in the air, warning the siren of her upcoming attack but before she managed to speak, Tsukasa's shirt had caught her attention. Oh? She looked at the silver haired man, seemingly amused. Yet she wondered, was he brought up to be such a formal young lad or was he simply pretending to be that way in attempt to catch the hearts of many?

But then again...

Vixen eyed the man, her heterochromia irises scanned his body from head to toe. He had features others call handsome. His torso was well built and Vixen couldn't help but admire for a short while. Her gaze soon shifted towards Gideon, then to Sahar and Alex. Tall figures with striking facial features, the same could be said to the three of them. They were all equally attractive. Then, there was Esme. Now, Vixen wouldn't say that he's handsome like the others but he was very beautiful, his skin very much like a woman's and it made Vixen a little envious. Her gaze trailed off and ended up falling upon the siren once more with an amused expression. Having quite the amount of men lusting for her and in addition of the man named "Aiden" on the phone earlier, Zara had certainly made the guardian spirit proud. Her achievements had certainly met Vixen's expectations. She leaned towards the siren, "You naughty girl~" whispered the cunning fox. Her attention soon returned to the man who had offered his shirt. So gentlemanly, she chuckled, leaning towards the man, whispering in a voice that only he could hear. "Well, aren't you being quite the tease to the poor siren? Look at that expression of hers, on the verge of overflowing with burning desires.." she paused, then added on "Anyway, thank you for showing such kindne- Umf?" before she had the chance to finish her sentence, an unknown object hovered over her head and blocked her field of vision. She struggled a little before she successfully got her head through the shirt, her hands carefully caressing her painful ears. She unbuttoned one of the buttons, releasing her chest from the slight constraint of the shirt. Laughter escaped her lips as she felt fingers around her chest and the fox couldn't help but squirm around. "Ah~! Zara! Stop it!" she cried out, tears already brimming within her golden irises. Looking at the binders that came off, she continued to look at the siren once more. "Well, there's slight miscalculation here. It's going to show." the poor fox wasn't wearing anything and Zara had removed what's left of the fabric underneath the shirt. It appears all she could do today was float above the water. She'll have to give up swimming for today. "Have fun~!" she exclaimed, shoving her friend in Tsukasa's direction before running in the direction of the ocean waves once more.

'I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close. Not even a little bit, not even at all.'

I Feel: (( Delighted ))
I Think: (( I need a new swimsuit top- ))
What I'm Wearing: (( Shirt and Underwear ))
Who's With Me: (( Zara, Alexander, Silvia, Esme, Edin, Hazel, Gideon, Sahar and Tsukasa ))
Who Am I Dating: (( No One ))

OOC:

african american apparel

Zumiragi

SoujiAtsumi

Chandra Panesar

Vendemmian

Lady Sage Muffin

MakinSammiches

PUMMMY

Trash

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:16 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Another one appeared before Alex. He supposed the ocean water was becoming too cold for everyone. This one was... Edin? So he recalled Esme saying. He stared at her for a while, than caught a quick glance at Zara. His sister was lively. He knew it was only because of the ocean. Though, he supposed only a few were human here, or else she wouldn't be "lively". She'd be "enchanting". Alexander looked between Gideon and Edin before deciding to respond, "Uh... yeah. Nah, Zara isn't like that, usually. She's a b***h. A real brat, that one." He smiled with a little bit of apparent annoyance. "What's that nickname, Tsukasa gave her? Princess or something? Suits her." Alexander took another swig of his Rum and sighed. "It's the ocean.. 'cause she's a siren she gets this weird high whenever she's near the shore. Humans beings catch it too... you know, when they're near her. Like it's contagious or some s**t." Alexander suddenly felt weird cursing the way he did. Was that appropriate? Was it considered rude to curse in Soleil, too? He bit his lip, "Sorry."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User Image

Where. Beach || With. Gideon and Edin || Mood. calming down
Bank. $1000 || Status. Single || Outfit. [x]

Lyeisander

Lady Sage Muffin

Zumiragi

DeathAngelLe

MakinSammiches

Chandra Panesar

SoujiAtsumi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:54 am
Tsukasa Inamori
|| The Fox || 22 || Single || Journal ||

The moment Tsukasa came near Vixen he immediately regretted it. He should have known that Zara would come after her friend. The reason why he came to Esme was to free himself from Zars's hold over him. Right now he so wished that he didn't leave the little lamb's side. With him he was at ease and he knew he was in control. In control of the situation and most specifically more control over himself. If it weren't for his past experience then he would most likely to be flustered by the scene.

A safe distance would suffice for him to think things through. He could feel that his appearance was being scrutinized by Vixen. Pondering more over it would only make him feel uncomfortable which would eventually bring out some actions he might regret. He knew all to well that his pretense was perfect to the eyes of many. But then again, there were still those who can see through him just like Yukino and Shiki. There was only one way for him to appear unfazed that was to bring his attention to someone else. This time towards Zara. That action immediately backfired for his eyes landed on the marks that was very visible on the young lady's chest. He had no right over her but the thought of other men touching her rose his irritation. Was it Aiden? Or that Leon perhaps?

Tsukasa's trail of thought was disturbed upon hearing Vixen's teasing words whispered to him. If there was one thing that caught his attention, it was the fact that she pertained to Zara as a siren. Mask briefly broke as he finally came to some realization of why he was acting like so. After a second the same facial expression came back. "Always a pleasure to help a damsel in distress. Although I don't think my shirt would be much of a -." He was not able to complete his sentence and he found himself taking another step back, letting Zara pull down his shirt over Vixen's head. A chuckle came out of his lips out of amusement; not by what happened to the fox but what he actually had gotten himself into.

Tsukasa averted his eyes from the ladies as they did their thing, pretending to be the gentleman that he aspired to be. The signature smile back on his face as he found his reasoning back in check. Once that was done he brought his eyes back to the two which only prompted him to come near Zara after seeing Vixen give her a push towards his direction, using his body to balance her off as his arms held onto her side. "You, okay?" He confirmed.

Now that he knew the reason why he wanted to be with Zara so badlywhich urged him more to get close to her. He wanted to test how much control he would be able to do once he joins her in the sea, alone. His eyes then went over to the group where Alexander was and noticed his eyes was still on his little sister. "I'll be waiting for you, alright?" With that he let go of her and headed to the place where they promised to meet, at the foot of the cliff.

User Image

::: Company ::: Currently; Princess Zara & Vixen ::: Mood ::: Cautious ::: Wearing :::
Beachwear ::: Money ::: $892

[quote"SoujiAtsumi"]
[quote"DeathAngelLe"]
[quote"Chandra Panesar"]
african american apparel

[quote"Vendemmian"]
[quote"Lady Sage Muffin"]
Lyeisander

[quote"MakinSammiches"]
_

Zumiragi

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:59 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                  ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
                                                  After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.-
                                                  Aldous Huxley
                                                  ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Watching Tsukasa, it became pretty clear even to naïve Esme that the man was somewhat entranced by Zara. There was still much of it that went far over his head and he did not really necessarily understand the strong current of lust and attraction between the two, but he knew there was something. And he wasn’t surprised; who wouldn’t be attracted to someone like Zara? She was very beautiful and, like Silvia, he would say that she seemed nice so far. And seeing her now, around the ocean, the woman could be so playful and cheerful! She really was very likeable. And Tsukasa’s eyes were still on her even as Esme was speaking to him. The shy boy had to admit to himself at least that he was a little jealous, but he was happy, too. He thought that Tsukasa and Zara had a chance together and he would be happy for them if they became a couple. But just because he liked them both and would be happy for them didn’t mean he could turn off the crush he had on Tsukasa. It definitely wouldn’t change how shy the man made him feel or how happy he was when Tsukasa agreed to his help. Feelings just didn’t adhere to logic.

Tsukasa had helpfully laid out a towel and Esme lay on his belly. At least only his face was burning and not his back as Tsukasa moved behind him to apply the sunscreen. The waiter was terribly embarrassed, but… he was happy, too. In fact, he was downright giddy about it. He even let out a little giggle at one point though, to be fair, Tsukasa had also found a ticklish spot on his side. But wait… Tsukasa envied him? The words barely registered as Esme hid his red face in his arms with an embarrassed little squeak. But he was surprised by that; he always thought that he was much too pale and burned too easily. But, well… he supposed if he thought about it, he was lucky to have no blemishes to speak of. Still, he thought Tsukasa had more to be envious of. He was so handsome and well built and… well, a number of other things Esme couldn’t bring himself to say aloud though his admiration likely showed in his eyes when he looked back at the man over his shoulder. Esme had the flawless skin of a baby, but Tsukasa had the body of a man. He tried to at least say something, but Tsukasa was just far too close for him to speak.

Before Esme could manage to say anything, Tsukasa asked him to hold the sunscreen while he went to… help Vixen with her, erm… Her… flotation devices. Esme suddenly developed a strong interest in the bottle he was holding, choosing to read that rather than to look at Vixen during her wardrobe malfunction. For topical use only, use only as directed…

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

♪♪♫ Location: Beach
♪♪♫ Company: Tsukasa... oh, and other people. But Tsukasa.
♪♪♫ Mood: Flustered, jealous, happy; all of the overwhelmed.
♪♪♫ Money: $949
♪♪♫ OOC:
♪♪♫ Profile

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:20 am
User Image
♪══════Edin═══════♪
In the company of: Alex and Gideon
Wearing
Song

Edin listened to Alex's reply and sipped her drink. Though she couldn't hide the giggle that accompanied her second sip. Sorry? For what? Using adult words? She looked over at him, "No need to apologize. I'm a big girl. I can handle a few cuss words. Though by how quickly you apologized. Zara must not like the swearing". She chugged the rest of her drink and set it on the counter.

"I've only met one other siren in her life. I had a suspicion in the back of my mind that's what your sister is. But I didn't want to jump to conclusions. Thankfully, I don't fall under those kinds of 'seductive trances' as an outsider would say",she said,air quoting the words seductive trances with her fingers. She gave him a one over with her eyes. He seems like he's been through a lot or that's just how his appearance is. Edin looked towards the both of them now, Gideon and Alex. "So this might be cliché small talk and we only just met. But tell me about yourselves. So we're not just sitting here awkwardly in silence".

Speech
Thoughts
((Ooc smile )

african american apparel

Vendemmian

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

A4854R744L7512E1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:18 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

____________________________________________xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
_______________________________________________xxG i d e o n ___ V i l l a l o b o sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

__________________________________xxxxxxxxxx_____________What have we found?
__________________________________xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_____________The same old
fears
__________________________________xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_____________Wish you were here.

● the beach ● pleased ● with friends __________________ ___ _

Gideon stared down at Edin's number in his free hand as he took another drink of his beer, smiling softly. How nice of her. Maybe he'd have to call her out for dinner sometime, she seemed like a real charmer. Alex's voice brought Gideon out of his thoughts, making him face the man. They were about the same height. The both of them could've very well been of the same build, as well. Unfortunately for Gideon, his jacket did little reveal any assets. But the Sangria haired male understood. It was a bit chilly.

Alexander thanked him for the beer, and his statement made Gideon smile and exhale in amusement. He was so obviously pointing to Zara. It confirmed the fact that they were siblings. Looking out at the beach and high sun, the bogeyman took in his drinking partner's words and nodded soundlessly, understanding why someone would think that about him. "I do it more socially than anything else. No real preference, either. Malboro reds are what I usually tend to smoke, but I'll really take any other joint or cigar, or even pipe if it's available." He shrugged. "It's all poison to make us feel a little better as we empty ourselves." The blunt was handed back and Gideon inhaled it once more, exhaling in a similar way that Alex did. Back it went as the two of them pondered Tsukasa. Both their eyes were on Zara, now.

The sangria haired male did not look at her possessively like his superior did. It was a understanding gaze, one that tried to take in all her expressions and actions had to offer. Soon after, that gaze traveled to Tsukasa and it changed. "Cada uno en su casa, y Dios en la de todos." Despite their cool accented flare, the words came out rather harsh. "Each to his own and God watching over everyone." He translated this lazily and took another drink. "I think he's fine. It's always the unexpectedly polite ones that are a freak in the sheets." After seeing Alex's reaction to that statement and getting a good chortle, Gideon elaborated. "He's okay. I haven't known him too long, but I've seen enough to think that he picks favorites early on. It's fun to watch him try to woo Zara, especially since we've only gotten a little taste of everyone personality." Gideon said her name in that familiar accent. His attention went to Vixen and the woman he was just talking about. They were being a bit loud, but he didn't mind.

Edin approached the both of them and Gideon offered her a smile, keeping an open ear to what Alex said about his likely sister. It all made sense, then a sudden apology came, which made Gideon blink in surprise. "We're smoking a blunt right now and you're watching your language?" He raised an eyebrow and shook his head. "Don't worry about it. Whether or not this city is filled with prudes, no one cares. Least of all you should, y'know?" In the distance, Tsukasa left Esme, joined the ladies and offered them his shirt. He turned to Zara to say something, then walked off in another direction. This was it. They were going to separate from the group, weren't they? Gideon once more looked over at the lonely Esme and brought a hand up to his temple in slight irritation. Tsukasa really just went off with Zara after being so intimate with Esme? What kind of message did that send?

"d**k move, man." The sangria haired man said this just as Eden began speaking, thought it clearly wasn't directed towards anyone in the group as Gideon was looking straight at the blue haired boy. He turned his attention to Edin and nodded at her words. So it was confirmed. Siblings. He wasn't there to hear it originally. She began with talking about how Siren's gazes didn't work on her. It was the same with him. To begin with, he wasn't human. He'd met plenty of mind controlling specie over the years, but his brain was so messed up with previous experiences that much of the manipulation didn't work, or went a bit wrong. It wasn't good to glance inside Gideon's head. Plenty of people had killed themselves over what he allowed them to see. Now, Edin wanted to know about the each of them. The bogeyman couldn't help but smile at the warm gesture. He looked at her and responded with, "Lovely idea. Give me just a moment, if you would?" The beer was put down in a corner of the sand.

Sahar and Silvia seemed to be close to one another speaking. He wanted to make sure no one was left out and sort of in the corner sulking. Hazel was enjoying the water, and would probably join together with Vixen once Zara left for Tsukasa. Yes, the dreaded moment of group separation. It happened with everyone. After checking on them, the male walked over to Esme, who was weirdly enough reading a bottle of lotion. It made Gideon smile. He bent down to greet Esme, admiring the boy's perfect dewy skin as it was bathed in sunlight. He took his sunglasses off so they would meet eye-to-eye. "I'm sure talking to someone is way more interesting than reading a bottle of lotion." He looked around to see Tsukasa had pretty much left.

Gideon held a hand out to Esme so he could help the boy up, and walked him over to Alex and Edin, still holding his hand. It was impossibly soft. "If I were Tsukasa," The bogeyman started, stopping in his tracks to place a hand on Esme's cheek. "I would've dreaded the moment I had to stop putting sunscreen on you, knowing it would no longer give me an excuse to touch your beautiful skin." He gently released the lotion from Esme's hand, squirted some onto his own, and spread it gently on his red cheeks and neck. "Much better." They continued walking over to everyone else, and Gideon offered the sunscreen to Alexander, since Edin was already taken care of. "Do you need this, Alex? Maybe for your face?"

Gideon looked down at Esme with a charming smile, putting his sunglasses back on. His attention returned to everyone else as he released the boy's hand. "Sorry about the small wait. They say the more the merrier. You all know Esme, our new waiter?"

xxxGideon Beach Outfit

____________________________________________xxxxxxx i have become comfortably numb xxxxxxxxxxxx

Lady Sage Muffin

Lyeisander

MakinSammiches

african american apparel

DeathAngelLe

Chandra Panesar

Zumiragi

SoujiAtsumi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:51 am
User Image
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
As if Vixen hadn't done enough before, she certainly did her best now. The fox proclaimed to Tsukasa that Zara was "overflowing with burning desires" and the next thing burning was Zara's cheeks. The siren definitely avoided eye contact. She had been burning pink since she got here, and it sure wasn't because of the sun! She pinched Vixen once more and muttered, "You're so inappropriate!" Although, admittingly it had come to that hadn't it? Tsukasa was drawing her in and walking away, and Zara was - at this point - struggling to hold on to the ounce of reasoning amongst her sea-high. She had been fighting the urge to sing his name and take him on the spot since he told her he'd "eat her up". Just thinking about it once more made Zara shiver delightfully.

And as if the fox had been reading her mind, Vixen pushed Zara forward, causing her to stumble into Tsukasa's arms; and as if Tsukasa had been waiting, he caught her in time, and asked her if she was okay. His skin against hers left a electric sensation that got the softest yelp from her. Zara looked up at Tsukasa with eyes that had exposed Vixen's words as the truth for only seconds before pulling away and nodding vigorously, "Fine! I'm fine~!" she chimmed, holding her arms behind her back as if holding herself down.

How obvious was it that Zara was losing it? She wasn't able to hold a very strong fight here with Tsukasa - it was a losing match for her. She thought of running back in the water again. Maybe if she stayed down there for long enough without reemerging people will forget about her for while. She can calm herself down then... she was feeling overheated just standing before Tsukasa now. Zara almost made a break for it until he spoke up, "I'll be waiting for you, alright?" Waiting for her? She watched him walk from her again, but this time to the cliff where he promised to show her something. The siren could feel her heart sing. Zara stood up straight and gave Vixen a quick glance, blowing kisses to her friend - guess the push and exploitation worked. She'd have to thank her later.

Zara made her way towards her brother where he stood with Gideon and Edin - she found herself all the more happy that he was actually speaking with someone. Zara flashed the three of them a bright smile, wrapped her arms around her brother and sang aloud, still ridiculously slurred as if completely drunk on her joy, "I'll be by the cliff, okay Alex? Don't worry about me. I'll be fine~!" Alexander looked down at her sister with a suspicious look on his face, but ultimately didn't find the energy to protest. Zara slipped away from the trio and headed towards the foot of the cliff herself.

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Captain's Deck
ᴡɪᴛʜ Tsukasa
ᴍᴏᴏᴅ Enchanted
ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ [x]

User Image

Zumiragi

SoujiAtsumi

Chandra Panesar

Vendemmian

Lyeisander

Lady Sage Muffin

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:22 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

So the cussing wasn't so bad after all. Alex laughed softly at himself hearing their comments. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Beat up on me." he said, practically mocking himself with them. So maybe this crowd wasn't so bad and Alexander was simply on edge for no reason. That was good for him to know. It was a relief actually. He probably should've known better to jump to such judgements. It wasn't even like Zara put him under that impression anyways. "No. No. Zara does her fair share of cussing too. I just - pft... I don't know." he had no real excuse. Alex put the returned joint to his lips and fell silent. He let the other two do the talking, seeing he wasn't much of a talker himself.

Edin pitched the idea of everyone talking about themselves. Alex rolled his eyes playfully, "Ice breakers? What are we in, the third grade?" he blew out the smoke through his nose while his lips were still closed and curled in a smirk. He finished the last of his rum, and tossed the bottle in the trash bag. He wasn't too sure how deep into himself he were to go. It wasn't like he was going to drop he whole life story on them. Although Alex did notice the looks from the group back in Captain's Deck. He was rough compared to the rest of them. Porcelain soft skin, delicate features, all that. He has a huge scar running across his now bare chest from a knife fight, scratches on his face from him simply being careless and barely kept hair. He practically looked like what he had to say. He was a street kid, nothing more. Alexander licked his lips and took another drag from the joint that was now half the size than how it began.

Zara eventually ran up to Alexander a slithered a hug before running off again. From the looks of it she was off with Tsukasa. Gideon claims he isn't a bad guy so... He supposed he'll leave the two alone. They clearly had been dying to go anyways. By the time his sister went, Gideon came with the small waiter he had met earlier. What was his name again? Ahh... Esme. Alexander flashed him a cool smile - one that was charming in it's own notorious way. It was enough to get Alex a few street credits anyways. "Yeah. I remember." he said as he shook her head no in regards to the sunscreen. He didn't need it. Despite his skin not being so tanned, he was an Armanian Greek. Just like Sahar and Gideon, he doesn't burn, he just gets darker. Alexander anchored the weed between his lips and grabbed himself another bottle of Guinness.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User Image

Where. Beach || With. Gideon, Esme, and Edin || Mood. calming down
Bank. $1000 || Status. Single || Outfit. [x]

Lyeisander

Lady Sage Muffin

Zumiragi

DeathAngelLe

MakinSammiches

Chandra Panesar

SoujiAtsumi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:58 pm
User Image
♪══════Edin═══════♪
In the company of: Alex, Gideon and Esme
Wearing
Song

Edin rested her elbows on the counter. She nodded in reply when Gideon excused himself. Then she turned her attention back to Alex. "Yeah. We're adults. But it doesn't mean we have to sit here in silence. Since I take it you're not much of a talker.So if you just want to quietly sit here. I won't make you talk. It's okay". She waved her hand toward rum she was working on. The bottle floated in the air and made its way to where she was sitting. She repeated the same action with the cola as she poured the rum in her cup then followed with the soda.

Her attention was grabbed when her heart fluttered from Gideon's voice behind them. He had been so nice to her, which was a rare thing to come by. Plus he treated her gently and with respect. Which she admired greatly. She turned with a soft smile at the corner of her mouth. Edin saw Esme standing there with him. "Actually yes. I have. We bumped into each other at the grocery store. I invited him and another friend of ours to my place. I made dinner and we watched movies. So yeah, you can say we're already friends" she tilted her head to the right and the smile came back to her mouth. "I'd love to have you guys over sometime so we can all get to know each other. I could make food to everyone's preference if you have a certain request. I mean, I'm not making anyone. I'm just throwing it out there". Her eyes stayed on Gideon as she extended the invitation, crossing her right leg over her left and gently placed a hand on her thigh.

Speech
Thoughts
((Ooc smile )

african american apparel

Vendemmian

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:35 pm
                                                  ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
                                                  After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.-
                                                  Aldous Huxley
                                                  ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Esme was trying so hard to avoid seeing any part of anyone he shouldn’t that he did not even realize that Tsukasa was not coming back. Instead it was Gideon who walked over and bent down to speak to him. Esme looked up in surprise, then looked back at the bottle in his hand before once more meeting Gideon’s gaze with a sheepish smile. ”Oh, I was just… um, haha, you’re right!” Esme rubbed the back of his neck in a reflexive embarrassment reaction. Even if he managed an explanation that made any sense, Esme realized that he would much rather be talking to the others. So why hadn’t he done just that? He could have still avoided looking at Vixen by just looking at someone else. That made a lot more sense than his actions.

Gideon offered him a hand and Esme gratefully took it, accepting help to his feet. And when that hand did not release his, Esme blushed but didn’t protest. What a strange day; his handsome boss rubbed lotion on his back and then his equally handsome co-worker held his hand and walked with him on the beach. Okay, it was just a short walk to reach Edin and Alex, but it was still more than enough to make Esme think he must be having some kind of wonderful dream. And when Gideon spoke, Esme was sure that he was dreaming; he was surely still sprawled in his bed, curled around a pillow. Because there was no way that someone like Gideon had just said what he just heard. The bronzed male was easily able to take the sunscreen from Esme’s numb fingers a moment before the waiter covered his very red face with his now empty hand. The only sound he could even make was a muffled squeak from behind his palm. He only uncovered his face at all to let Gideon spread lotion on it, but he was certain he was still blushing clear down to his shoulders. No one had ever said anything like that to him before and he just didn’t even know how to react.

Fortunately, Gideon did not wait for a witty response as it was not forthcoming. They continued toward the others, Esme half hiding behind Gideon’s arm. He was beginning to think he would need to take a dip in the water just to cool off his face after what Gideon had said. Maybe he really was dreaming; Esme was halfway convinced to pinch himself for good measure when Gideon released his hand and spoke up to the others. Esme peeked out from behind Gideon with a small smile. He knew that he was being ridiculous; he had no reason to hide from Edin or Alex. Well, except that he felt embarrassed enough to hide from everyone forever. ”I met Alex today… And I met Edin my first day in Soleil. I wish I had invited Akira, too, but I didn’t think to ask for his number…” Esme trailed off as he looked curiously to the funny cigarette Alex was smoking. He hadn’t seen one like that… it smelled unusual, too. But the curiosity was short lived before his mind drifted to a different topic entirely. He smiled up at Gideon. ”Edin's a pretty good cook, I think! And she has the cutest cat named Pika.” Wouldn't it be wonderful to spend even more of his free time with these people he had come to like so much? And Edin seemed to really like company, so it was a win-win situation.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

♪♪♫ Location: Beach
♪♪♫ Company: Gideon, Gideon's charm, Edin and Alex
♪♪♫ Mood: Seriously convinced he may be dreaming.
♪♪♫ Money: $949
♪♪♫ OOC:
♪♪♫ Profile

african american apparel

Vendemmian

MakinSammiches

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:48 pm
SILVIA$1,000xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
•Wearing :Lazy XXXX•With:A GroupXXXXXXX•W here : BeachXXXXXXX•Status: SingleXXXXXXX•Mood :Relaxed

User Image

User Image

I've searched inside and I'm empty

Silvia was thinking about her realm and the heat on her flesh was making it seem like she was home. When she heard a voice she blinked a few times and looked at the dark skinned male and smiled at him. It took her a moment to gather what he had said to her. She then turned slightly so her back was to him, "If you could I would appreciate it," she didn't know what the sun would do to her skin but she figured if these people knew she should just go with it. She only been living out of the demon realm for a little past half a century but she never just sat in the sun. She waited for him to rub it on but jumped when she felt her phone go off. She noticed that it was from Leon and unlocked her phone to see what he wanted. Reading it quickly she sent a response back and had a slight frown since she wondered why Shiki was there so early for just a keychain. She looked over her shoulder, "sorry about that, work question." She noticed how everyone was so excited for the water and wondered why he wasn't going in, "are you going to jump in as well?" Listening to his answer she noticed that the water fun was done and everyone was wondering into a little group now except Zara and Tsukasa. Sh tilted her head since it seemed like Zara wasn't into Gideon. Well one person on that list she looked over her shoulder once more, "did you want to join them and I can put the lotion on you?"

Will you save me

was in the hospital all day yesterday sorry for the delay.
Zumiragi

SoujiAtsumi

Chandra Panesar

african american apparel

Vendemmian

Lady Sage Muffin

Lord Hedo

Text

To:Leon
I did but that black haired girl took it and said she would give it to shiki.

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:13 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<
██████████████████████████████

Silva was quiet at first, so Sahar thought she might turn him down, however after a moment she turned to the side and agreed. He poured some sunscreen into his hand then rubbed his palms together to warm it up a bit before moving to rub it on Silva's back. Before he could, though, her phone rang. "It is fine." He nodded in understanding as he began to gently rub the sunscreen into her back and shoulders.

At her question, he glanced towards the water where the others had gathered, quickly averting his gaze when he noticed the state of Vixen's clothes. "No, I do not think I will. I do not know how to swim and I dislike the cold anyway..." He explained as he finished applying the sunscreen. "Here, you will want to cover your arms and face as well." He ran his hands down her arms breifly to rub off the excess lotion before handing her the bottle.

"Thank you, but I do not burn. I think I might sunbathe for a while instead."
Sahar had gotten up early with Tsukasa after all, his towel and the warm sun were very tempting. "What about you? Do you plan on swimming?" He didn't think she would, considering her outfit, but it couldn't hurt to ask.

██████████████████████████████

>>>>> I have: $905.25 [Transactions Pending] // I love: no one // I am: Happy <<<<<

[[Ooc: It's okay, is your mother doing okay? ]]

Zumiragi

Chandra Panesar

african american apparel

Lady Sage Muffin

DeathAngelLe

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:54 pm
Tsukasa Inamori
|| The Fox || 22 || Single || Journal ||

As soon as he reach his destination, Tsukasa face the sea and watched the waves, wondering if it was the right to test the waters. He found himself chuckling softly to himself once again how ridiculous he was being right now. If Shiki would have seen him right now there's no doubt that the little devil will roll her a** in laughing. He was lost in his thoughts when he felt someone coming near him. Through the man did not move a muscle he knew all too well who was coming near. Slowly, he turned he head to look at his princess once she was closer to him. The same princely smile only a little warmer than before as his eye her ever so lovingly. "I was starting to grow afraid that I'd be standing here all alone until dawn." That was obviously a lie but he thought it would help him one way or another. Zara coming closer only made it clearer for him that he was indeed entranced by this siren's spell. It was just too strong for him to resist. Maybe because he had his eye on her the moment they first met at the Moonbucks Cafe.

User Image

::: Company ::: Currently; Princess Zara ::: Mood ::: ...::: Wearing :::
Beachwear ::: Money ::: $892

[quote"SoujiAtsumi"]
[quote"DeathAngelLe"]
[quote"Chandra Panesar"]
african american apparel

[quote"Vendemmian"]
[quote"Lady Sage Muffin"]
[quote"Lyeisander"]
[quote"MakinSammiches"]
_

Zumiragi

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games