Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:57 am
-o0DNA0o-
empress dee
-o0DNA0o-
empress dee

"Knowing her, Andy, I would say she would be doing something crazy, but something only she can do."

Bouncing Lemnear, Mai tried to calm her daughter, hoping that by doing so would erase the fear. Then Mai remembered about Lemnear's psychic ability, and asked her through her mind, "My child, what would ease your scaredness? Do you want to see if Dee made things all better yet?"

Upon 'hearing' her mom, Lemnear seemed to be slightly at ease. Gripping her mother's finger, Lemnear seemed to 'pump' her mother's finger twice as a 'No'/ 'I do not know' like manner to the first question but only once to the second.

(You confused me here. Did Lemnear say "I don't know" to what would ease her fear and "no" to see if I made things all better? If not then please reword this so I understand what you mean.)

Upon 'hearing' her mom, Lemnear seemed to be slightly at ease. Gripping her mother's finger, Lemnear seemed to 'pump' or squeezed her mother's finger twice as a 'I do not know' like manner to the first question. Then 'squeezed' only once, as in 'Yes', to the second about Dee.

Mai asked Andy to stay there with their son while Mai checked things above to see if Dee did anything. She was rewarded with a soaking from the rain and hardened ground. "See, Lemnear, nothing to worry about. Dee handled it."

(Uh oh, now Lemnear would be all wet from the rain. lol)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:18 am
empress dee
Dee laughed for that look on Trixi's face was priceless. She said, "Relax, the volcano will dry you in a hurry. And best of all, unlike a strong breeze, you won't look like you came out of the dryer as in poof. That'd be hilarious, but uncool of me to do if I suggested going to a place with a strong breeze. Oh good, the rain is letting up, which means the lava is hardening. Lets go into the volcano."

Flying over through the top, Dee performed some tricks for some thrill points, but accidentally forgot about the wind factor and Trixi's fur went poof out anyway. When she landed, Dee noticed and could not stop laughing for two whole minutes. "I am so sorry. Those tricks were not my best idea. I will comb your fur after to make up for my foolishness, okay and you will look pretty again, okay?"

Meanwhile, Rock and Jinxi got out of the bathroom and found themselves in a fancy looking library. Smiling, Rock said, "Now this is the library in Nalith. Quite a few books in here, aren't there? Mom does a lot of research here for new races. And she also puts books in here of her adventures with my dad in the romance section. Is there any particular type of book you like?"

Trixi grinned through the thrill ride. That was fun! But when they landed, she tried to look angry at the "new hairdo" but couldn't keep from laughing herself. Then she sighed as she ran her fingers through her hair to try to start taming the tangled mess. Finally she shrugged, resigning herself to taking Dee up on her offer to comb it out later. She peered curiously around her.

Jinxi admired the books. "I don't generally have much time to read," she admitted sheepishly. "But it is an amazing collection! Which ones are your favorites?"  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:39 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
Dee laughed for that look on Trixi's face was priceless. She said, "Relax, the volcano will dry you in a hurry. And best of all, unlike a strong breeze, you won't look like you came out of the dryer as in poof. That'd be hilarious, but uncool of me to do if I suggested going to a place with a strong breeze. Oh good, the rain is letting up, which means the lava is hardening. Lets go into the volcano."

Flying over through the top, Dee performed some tricks for some thrill points, but accidentally forgot about the wind factor and Trixi's fur went poof out anyway. When she landed, Dee noticed and could not stop laughing for two whole minutes. "I am so sorry. Those tricks were not my best idea. I will comb your fur after to make up for my foolishness, okay and you will look pretty again, okay?"

Meanwhile, Rock and Jinxi got out of the bathroom and found themselves in a fancy looking library. Smiling, Rock said, "Now this is the library in Nalith. Quite a few books in here, aren't there? Mom does a lot of research here for new races. And she also puts books in here of her adventures with my dad in the romance section. Is there any particular type of book you like?"

Trixi grinned through the thrill ride. That was fun! But when they landed, she tried to look angry at the "new hairdo" but couldn't keep from laughing herself. Then she sighed as she ran her fingers through her hair to try to start taming the tangled mess. Finally she shrugged, resigning herself to taking Dee up on her offer to comb it out later. She peered curiously around her.

Jinxi admired the books. "I don't generally have much time to read," she admitted sheepishly. "But it is an amazing collection! Which ones are your favorites?"

Dee found the problem almost immediately. There was a metallic arm sticking out of the pool at the very center. "Yep, it was the android that threw herself in. well, she isn't getting another body. I don't see Maui anywhere either. So, either he took a dip too or he fled the scene. Let us hope he fled the scene. Now that the panic is over, we can tell everyone else that its safe to come back home if they want."

Using a megaphone found on a ledge, Dee blared her message so that everyone could hear it.

Rock groaned when he heard the message, but otherwise thought to screw with the message. Now was his chance to show his wife around a peaceful area. In answer to Jinxi's question, Rock found the book he liked best. It was a how to on sewing. "I owe my career to this book. This helped me learn how to make all sorts of clothes and since I am a natural at blacksmithing, I encorporated that with what I learned here and created a bunch of new outfits. The Howard line is all made by me. I have had my share of travels because of it."

They headed outside of the library where Rock pointed to the sky where a rainbow of dragons were circling above in a security like formation. He said, "See those? Those are security dragons. One of each kind. Like Will's kids, these dragons control the elements."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:59 pm
empress dee
-o0DNA0o-
empress dee
-o0DNA0o-
empress dee

"Knowing her, Andy, I would say she would be doing something crazy, but something only she can do."

Bouncing Lemnear, Mai tried to calm her daughter, hoping that by doing so would erase the fear. Then Mai remembered about Lemnear's psychic ability, and asked her through her mind, "My child, what would ease your scaredness? Do you want to see if Dee made things all better yet?"

Upon 'hearing' her mom, Lemnear seemed to be slightly at ease. Gripping her mother's finger, Lemnear seemed to 'pump' her mother's finger twice as a 'No'/ 'I do not know' like manner to the first question but only once to the second.

(You confused me here. Did Lemnear say "I don't know" to what would ease her fear and "no" to see if I made things all better? If not then please reword this so I understand what you mean.)

Upon 'hearing' her mom, Lemnear seemed to be slightly at ease. Gripping her mother's finger, Lemnear seemed to 'pump' or squeezed her mother's finger twice as a 'I do not know' like manner to the first question. Then 'squeezed' only once, as in 'Yes', to the second about Dee.

Mai asked Andy to stay there with their son while Mai checked things above to see if Dee did anything. She was rewarded with a soaking from the rain and hardened ground. "See, Lemnear, nothing to worry about. Dee handled it."

Surprisingly, the sound of the rain is keeping Lemnear 'calm' somewhat; however, she could do without the rain hitting her face or being. Moving some, Lemnear projects a Psychic Umbrella above her and mamma, keeping them both all nice and dry now.  

-o0DNA0o-

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:38 pm
-o0DNA0o-
empress dee
-o0DNA0o-
empress dee
-o0DNA0o-
empress dee

Surprisingly, the sound of the rain is keeping Lemnear 'calm' somewhat; however, she could do without the rain hitting her face or being. Moving some, Lemnear projects a Psychic Umbrella above her and mamma, keeping them both all nice and dry now.

Mai smiled and then said, "How about we head home now? The danger is over. And thanks to your Auntie Dee, she let everyone else know that too."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:48 pm
empress dee
-o0DNA0o-
empress dee
-o0DNA0o-
empress dee

Mai smiled and then said, "How about we head home now? The danger is over. And thanks to your Auntie Dee, she let everyone else know that too."

Lemnear answered with what appeared to be a slight smile and nod before snuggling into her mother's arms.  

-o0DNA0o-

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:30 pm
-o0DNA0o-
empress dee
-o0DNA0o-
empress dee
-o0DNA0o-
empress dee

Lemnear answered with what appeared to be a slight smile and nod before snuggling into her mother's arms.

Mai told Andy of what her idea was and that the coast was clear. She also mentioned that they get the kids to bed soon for it was rather late at night and she did not want to have to deal with crabby children later.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:06 am
empress dee
-o0DNA0o-
empress dee
-o0DNA0o-
empress dee

Mai told Andy of what her idea was and that the coast was clear. She also mentioned that they get the kids to bed soon for it was rather late at night and she did not want to have to deal with crabby children later.

Andy agreed that it was late and made plans that the next day, they would spend it looking through Hyrule instead of this evening.  

BogardAndy

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:25 pm
empress dee
Dee found the problem almost immediately. There was a metallic arm sticking out of the pool at the very center. "Yep, it was the android that threw herself in. well, she isn't getting another body. I don't see Maui anywhere either. So, either he took a dip too or he fled the scene. Let us hope he fled the scene. Now that the panic is over, we can tell everyone else that its safe to come back home if they want."

Using a megaphone found on a ledge, Dee blared her message so that everyone could hear it.

Rock groaned when he heard the message, but otherwise thought to screw with the message. Now was his chance to show his wife around a peaceful area. In answer to Jinxi's question, Rock found the book he liked best. It was a how to on sewing. "I owe my career to this book. This helped me learn how to make all sorts of clothes and since I am a natural at blacksmithing, I encorporated that with what I learned here and created a bunch of new outfits. The Howard line is all made by me. I have had my share of travels because of it."

They headed outside of the library where Rock pointed to the sky where a rainbow of dragons were circling above in a security like formation. He said, "See those? Those are security dragons. One of each kind. Like Will's kids, these dragons control the elements."

"Seems kinda redundant with Dee on the job," Jinxi said, shading her eyes as she watched the security dragons. "But they are certainly beautiful, and if nothing else add that to the world!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:42 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

"Seems kinda redundant with Dee on the job," Jinxi said, shading her eyes as she watched the security dragons. "But they are certainly beautiful, and if nothing else add that to the world!"

"I suppose Ma is kind of a glory hog, but she is good at what she does. Ma saw these dragons the first day she visited here, but had no idea at the time that these dragons are always here. I do wonder if that treasure secret seagull is near here, though. Ma says she met a seagull that could speak the language of humans and in exchange for food, the seagull gives information."

Continuing on their way, Rock showed Jinxi the statue of the demons. The statues resembled a half wolf half human creature whose fur seemed to move with the wind. Rock said that that demon is named Windra. The other demon in the statue was clearly a panther, but this panther was munching on grapes much like a human would. Rock said that this demon was named Lun' Mara. The demon circling above the two in the statue, Rock told Jinxi that she no longer lives in Enthera. She had been banished and her name was Inferndriss. Beside the three were smaller representations of Lust whose chest looked like a heart, Sen Aqua who looked like a mermaid, and Widow who looked like a spider. Rock mentioned that this statue was in honor of the demonic guardians who ruled over these lands and that Will was only half of a guardian because he was married to Lust.

They turned down a stone street, which if Jinxi was paying attention, she would have noticed that there were no cars on these streets only beings walking around. The street they turned down was an avenue of shops. First one was Goku's fish market where the smell of cooked fish could be detected from the statue. Then there was the Bogard Noodle house, with a closed sign on the door. Then there was a jewelery store, a book store, a farmer's market with goods from Will's farm, and at the very end of the avenue was a giant castle of a school! This school was the biggest education facility that Rock ever laid eyes on, and yet, he had been there only twice. "I don't care how many times I see this place, this school, but it still intimidates me. This thing has classes for literally all ages. From babies to seniors to ancients. There are beings in here that are millions of years old! All creatures that have been made legend or myth in other lands are forced to come here. So, naturally, you will see a few dinosaurs wandering about the halls."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:08 pm
empress dee
"I suppose Ma is kind of a glory hog, but she is good at what she does. Ma saw these dragons the first day she visited here, but had no idea at the time that these dragons are always here. I do wonder if that treasure secret seagull is near here, though. Ma says she met a seagull that could speak the language of humans and in exchange for food, the seagull gives information."

Continuing on their way, Rock showed Jinxi the statue of the demons. The statues resembled a half wolf half human creature whose fur seemed to move with the wind. Rock said that that demon is named Windra. The other demon in the statue was clearly a panther, but this panther was munching on grapes much like a human would. Rock said that this demon was named Lun' Mara. The demon circling above the two in the statue, Rock told Jinxi that she no longer lives in Enthera. She had been banished and her name was Inferndriss. Beside the three were smaller representations of Lust whose chest looked like a heart, Sen Aqua who looked like a mermaid, and Widow who looked like a spider. Rock mentioned that this statue was in honor of the demonic guardians who ruled over these lands and that Will was only half of a guardian because he was married to Lust.

They turned down a stone street, which if Jinxi was paying attention, she would have noticed that there were no cars on these streets only beings walking around. The street they turned down was an avenue of shops. First one was Goku's fish market where the smell of cooked fish could be detected from the statue. Then there was the Bogard Noodle house, with a closed sign on the door. Then there was a jewelery store, a book store, a farmer's market with goods from Will's farm, and at the very end of the avenue was a giant castle of a school! This school was the biggest education facility that Rock ever laid eyes on, and yet, he had been there only twice. "I don't care how many times I see this place, this school, but it still intimidates me. This thing has classes for literally all ages. From babies to seniors to ancients. There are beings in here that are millions of years old! All creatures that have been made legend or myth in other lands are forced to come here. So, naturally, you will see a few dinosaurs wandering about the halls."

Jinxi nodded in agreement. "That's what I meant - she's very good at her job. -- A treasure sea gull? Sounds like fun!"
She glanced down the street at the school, imposing and magnificent. "I can see why," she responded to Rock's comment. Then after thinking a moment about what he'd just said added, "The halls must be enormous to accommodate the variety of sizes of its patrons!"

Suddenly a loud "pop" sounded behind them a ways, followed by a louder roar of, "Jinxi! I see you there, you stupid clutz! Don't move! I'm coming for you!" Behind them was a large cat-like man with flowing purple hair, a matching fur-trimmed cape, and silk shirt tucked into a wide belt fastened with a jewel-encrusted monogram over darker purple pants tucked into shiny black boots. While he towered over Jinxi, of course, he was only just barely as tall as Rock, but held himself with regal pride. He carried a long, golden rod or scepter of some kind. He was headed toward Jinxi with a purposeful gait that mirrored the anger in his voice.

"F-f-father?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:45 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi nodded in agreement. "That's what I meant - she's very good at her job. -- A treasure sea gull? Sounds like fun!"
She glanced down the street at the school, imposing and magnificent. "I can see why," she responded to Rock's comment. Then after thinking a moment about what he'd just said added, "The halls must be enormous to accommodate the variety of sizes of its patrons!"

Suddenly a loud "pop" sounded behind them a ways, followed by a louder roar of, "Jinxi! I see you there, you stupid clutz! Don't move! I'm coming for you!" Behind them was a large cat-like man with flowing purple hair, a matching fur-trimmed cape, and silk shirt tucked into a wide belt fastened with a jewel-encrusted monogram over darker purple pants tucked into shiny black boots. While he towered over Jinxi, of course, he was only just barely as tall as Rock, but held himself with regal pride. He carried a long, golden rod or scepter of some kind. He was headed toward Jinxi with a purposeful gait that mirrored the anger in his voice.

"F-f-father?"

Rock gulped as this man was definitely imposing, but maybe at last he was going to get some answers to where Jinxi was from. Not that it mattered, of course, but still, it would be nice to know. Though Rock was certain that calling anyone names had some anger issues. "As much as I would like to bow down to you, sir," Rock said, "Calling someone names is not called for, especially if she is your daughter. Your daughter came to my world seeking my mother's help and she got it. Oh, and one thing you should know, your daughter is married to me and is princess of the Renaissance Galaxy. Tresspassing in Enthera can also lead to your downfall if the guardians sense any danger. So tread carefully sir."

Rock knew he might be overstepping a couple of boundries, but he was never known to hold back what was on his mind.

(Much better post!)  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:35 am
empress dee
Rock gulped as this man was definitely imposing, but maybe at last he was going to get some answers to where Jinxi was from. Not that it mattered, of course, but still, it would be nice to know. Though Rock was certain that calling anyone names had some anger issues. "As much as I would like to bow down to you, sir," Rock said, "Calling someone names is not called for, especially if she is your daughter. Your daughter came to my world seeking my mother's help and she got it. Oh, and one thing you should know, your daughter is married to me and is princess of the Renaissance Galaxy. Tresspassing in Enthera can also lead to your downfall if the guardians sense any danger. So tread carefully sir."

Rock knew he might be overstepping a couple of boundries, but he was never known to hold back what was on his mind.

(Much better post!)

The huge cat-like man thundered toward them, grabbed Jinxi by one arm and boomed to Rock, "Don't be ridiculous. Jinxi's hand was never requested, and never given. She can not marry without my permission, which I did not give." With these last words he turned to Jinxi. "Do you know how much trouble you have put us to? Your mother is worried literally sick with you missing. Your chores have not been done correctly since you left. Figuring out how to travel here to find you has taken me all this time! And while I've been working on this problem, other things have not been done correctly, as well. You've made quite a mess of things, as usual!"

Jinxi hung her head in shame, unable to speak. Her father began to tug on her arm.

[OOC: If I neglect to answer right away, you can try editing your post, changing nothing, then submitting it again, which should also draw my attention back here. Sorry for the delay. Thanks for your patience!]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:39 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

(Much better post!)

The huge cat-like man thundered toward them, grabbed Jinxi by one arm and boomed to Rock, "Don't be ridiculous. Jinxi's hand was never requested, and never given. She can not marry without my permission, which I did not give." With these last words he turned to Jinxi. "Do you know how much trouble you have put us to? Your mother is worried literally sick with you missing. Your chores have not been done correctly since you left. Figuring out how to travel here to find you has taken me all this time! And while I've been working on this problem, other things have not been done correctly, as well. You've made quite a mess of things, as usual!"

Jinxi hung her head in shame, unable to speak. Her father began to tug on her arm.

[OOC: If I neglect to answer right away, you can try editing your post, changing nothing, then submitting it again, which should also draw my attention back here. Sorry for the delay. Thanks for your patience!]

"Unfortunately for you, sir, it is already too late. These are our marriage papers and they are legal. See!"

Rock showed the wedding papers, which were legal. Then he added, "Perhaps, she was running away from you, needing her own space! And if you further abuse me or your daughter, I will kill you for I am a royal and you are tresspassing on dangerous ground like I said."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:54 am
empress dee
"Unfortunately for you, sir, it is already too late. These are our marriage papers and they are legal. See!"

Rock showed the wedding papers, which were legal. Then he added, "Perhaps, she was running away from you, needing her own space! And if you further abuse me or your daughter, I will kill you for I am a royal and you are tresspassing on dangerous ground like I said."

Both of them spoke at the same time (I'm assuming Rock could hear them both and distinguish what each said).
"No, Rock! He's my father!"
"Those papers mean nothing to me. You may be a royal rear-end here, for all I care, but I am a king and this is MY daughter!"

With that, the king pulled Jinxi to him and started to drag her off back the way he'd come. She looked back at Rock with tears in her eyes, but not resisting her father.  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games