Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:11 am
User Image
Aye, are you happy? I’m happy yeah
Every morning when I open my eyes, it feels like a dream
It feels like the dazzling sun is shining for me
Again today, without fail, my day starts with you

𝔸lyssa 𝕍ictoria 𝔾ardner

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬( Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ )▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

When she saw the guy hold out his hand for her, Alyssa was unsure if she should take his hand but finally after a few seconds of contemplating, the young woman takes the guys hand as he told her his name. "Its a pleasure to meet you Mercer." She said still a small smile upon her face. Then she looked towards her dog, who seemed to love the attention he was getting. Alyssa couldn't help but let out a small giggle towards her dog who was giving a silly look. She had only seen the look he was giving Mercer a few times before, when he was most comfortable with someone.

Do you sleep well at night?
Sometimes, I can’t believe my reality so I wake up
You know what I mean? Sometimes I was afraid
It was such a crazy journey but now I’m back in your arms

╔══════════════╗
Where: Soleil Park
Wearing: Alyssas Outfit
With: Morpheus and Mercer Frey
Thoughts: Hopefully he doesn't notice my nervousness
Money: $1000
OOC:
╚══════════════╝

Blades252

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:53 am
User Image

Mercer Frey

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Calm

Thoughts:
"...Seriously ******** adorable"

Company:
Alyssa
Morpheus the Dog

Single

Account:
$799.75

Mercer watched as she let his hand hang there for a few seconds and he was about to lower his hand when she took it at last. He nodded his head "Likewise" he'd shoot back at her for a moment as he stared at her, sizing Alyssa up for a moment before giving her a small smirk "I must be one lucky guy to have a hottie like you talk to me!"he flirted rather casually as Mercer was showing just how blunt of a man he was. His poor mood was mostly forgotten thanks to this little distraction thankfully, something he really appreciated.

Amour1568

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:07 pm
User Image

𝔸lyssa 𝕍ictoria 𝔾ardner

As Alyssa watched her dog, she would look up here and there back at Mercer before blushing a bit when he begun to flirt with her. "Well I wouldn't say that. I'm not a hottie at all, mostly just a plain Jane I guess you could say." She stated towards him, giving him a look with her brown eyes, as if saying to retort to it. And it was true, the blonde nineteen year old, always felt like a plain Jane especially from where she lived in which was in England. Everyone else to her seemed like a cute, or hot person. But to her she was more plain, and trying to hide her abilities.

╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: I think other girls are more hotter then me.
OOC:
╚══════════════╝

Blades252

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:15 pm
User Image

Mercer Frey

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Annoyed

Thoughts:
"tch"

Company:
Alyssa
Morpheus the Dog

Single

Account:
$799.75

An annoyed look crossed over Mercer's face as his smirk faded rather quickly, as he scratched under the dogs chin. He rolled his eyes "Alright then fine. you're not hot, you're just another plain ole everyday blonde" he now insulted with an annoyed look on his face he thought to himself as he leaned back in his seat on the bench, waiting to see her reaction to what he said now.

Amour1568

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:26 pm
User Image

𝔸lyssa 𝕍ictoria 𝔾ardner

Alyssa looked at Mercer and stuck her tongue out at him before crossing her arms over her chest in order to calm herself. "I only say that because that's how I feel compared to other women around my age or older." She stated to him before turned her back towards him. She wasn't sure why but she felt like his personality was rubbing her the wrong way a bit and that she should leave. But something also told her to stay and talk to him more due to the fact her dog also seemed to want to stay and be scratch more.

╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: He doesn't have to be rude. I was just telling him the truth.
OOC:
╚══════════════╝

Blades252

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:47 pm
User Image

Mercer Frey

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Annoyed

Thoughts:
"tch"

Company:
Alyssa
Morpheus the Dog

Single

Account:
$799.75

Mercer rolled his eyes a bit when she said that it was how she felt "Oh for ******** sake!" Mercer said as he stretched on the bench a bit "Then how about this little idea, don't compare yourself to other women! You're your own person, everybody will find faults with themselves if you compare yourself to others!" he stated without a bit of hesitation in his voice, as if he were stating universal truths "When you go around saying 'Oh I'm not hot!' it just sounds like you're one of those girls who go fishing for compliments!" Mercer concluded with yet another showing how absolutely blunt he could be with his opinion.

Amour1568

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:24 pm
User Image

𝔸lyssa 𝕍ictoria 𝔾ardner

Alyssa stood up and glared at Mercer for saying that she would be fishing for a compliment. "Excuse me but you do not know who I am or what I been through. So what gives you the right to say I am fishing for compliments." She yelled at him before giving a tug on Morpheus's leash. "Come on Morpheus we should get going back to the house where we don't have to deal with rude people." She stated with her brown eyes, glaring daggers at Mercer for what he said. Sure she knew she was her own person but she couldn't help but compares herself to other women that were around her. Once she was done with speaking, the English women begun to walk back the way she came with Morpheus walking right next to her.

╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: He doesn't need to say that to me, he has no right.
OOC:
╚══════════════╝

Blades252

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:34 pm
Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Park path
With: Zivva
Mood: Happy
Apparel: Red shirt, jeans, tennis shoes, bandage wrapped around wrists
Items: Wallet (cash, ID), cell phone
Balance: $844
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: Guess we get an extended week...))

"Then we're on the same page." he said with a smile, understanding the misunderstanding. "I'm positive we will. Whatever comes our way, if we don't break our promises." he looked to her. He wouldn't turn her away, no matter what happened to them. "We'll stay together for a long... Long time."

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:17 pm
User Image

Mercer Frey

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Calm

Thoughts:
"Heh"

Company:
Alyssa
Morpheus the Dog

Single

Account:
$799.75

Mercer watched rather impassively as Alyssa stood up and and said that he didn't know her. Mercer simply raised an eyebrow as she turned to leave "Do you have hearing problems? I said it sounds like you're fishing for compliments, I never said you were Alyssa" he stated with a shrug before smirking a bit when she called him rude "Hun I'm not rude, I'm just not scared to speak my mind and give my honest thoughts" Mercer stated as a sly smirk crossed his face and he ran his hand through his silver hair "Then again people usually don't like honesty if they don't want to hear it" he said more to himself than to Alyssa but if she heard that bit he wouldn't really care. If he felt anything, it was disappointment that he couldn't pet Morpheus anymore.

Amour1568

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:40 pm
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ Akira ❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ The Park❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Happy❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Dating Akira ❞

Zivva smiled back and nods, looking back at him. He was her wolf. And she was his. "Ten-four, Alpha." She grinned, going back to the nickname she tagged him with.

Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸]yessir til the 19th --❞  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:21 pm
Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Park path
With: Zivva
Mood: Happy
Apparel: Red shirt, jeans, tennis shoes, bandage wrapped around wrists
Items: Wallet (cash, ID), cell phone
Balance: $844
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: More time for the date then! ))

Akira shook his head at the nickname, figuring that if he tried to dissuade her he'd only encourage her. He wanted to say something about it, but the enjoyment of walking along the path with her changed his mind. He glanced at the statues they passed, some more familiar to him than others, but also well sculpted. He also saw the area he showed Priya what the beast within him looked like. "So... What do I look like to you?" he asked, almost out of the blue but with concern over her answer.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:25 pm
User Image

𝔸lyssa 𝕍ictoria 𝔾ardner

Before Alyssa could even get too far away with walking, the blonde haulted her movements and looked down at the ground. Taking a deep breath in and turning, the young nineteen year old walked back towards Mercer with Morpheus rubbing his head up against her leg. Then stopping right in front of the silver haired guy, Alyssa opened her mouth to speak. "Okay, then talk then. Give me your honest opinion about me." She said before placing one of her hands on top of her dogs head in order to give him a loving rub.

╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: Okay I guess I'll listen to him.
OOC:
╚══════════════╝

Blades252

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:02 pm
User Image

Mercer Frey

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Calm

Thoughts:
"Heh"

Company:
Alyssa
Morpheus the Dog

Single

Account:
$799.75

Mercer smirked a bit when she came back and demanded his honest opinion about her, to which the Silver Haired male was more than happy to oblige "Well off of first impressions alone you're pretty so there's that, but you're such a mouse when you first spoke that I thought a ghost was whispering in my ear" he started "On top of that it seems like you jump to conclusions because of your apparent selective hearing and you get needlessly mad because of it" "Mercer continued, and he wasn't done yet" "And to top all off your self confidence is almost laughably pitiful, especially if you actually meant what you said earlier!" he concluded his blunt yet honest opinion on his first impressions of her, but of course he simply had to have an after thought "Oh yeah! You seem like you're a nice person but that seems to be about it, nice. Plain and simple, like vanilla" he FINALLY concluded his first impressions as he folded his arms. Mercer wasn't quite sure what he was expecting from Alyssa, Anger? Would she attack him for his honesty? Sadness? Would she start crying about how 'mean' he was?

Amour1568

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:22 pm
User Image

𝔸lyssa 𝕍ictoria 𝔾ardner

As she listened to what Mercer had to say about her, the blonde couldn't help but agree a bit to what he had to say, except that she jumped to conclusions. "Most of all that is true. I know I'm pretty, but I don't actually feel pretty at the same time. And I whisper a lot when I first meet someone." She said as she went back to sit near Mercer. Now this time her dog Morpheus had his head on her lap in order to cheer her up. Smiling slightly at her dog the young woman looks back at the guy before continuing to speak once more. "My confidence level is almost always low due to the fact of what happened when I was younger." Alyssa said before closing her brown eyes, remembering the fact that she was still terrified at the age of nineteen of people, most due to the fact of her birth father, and what other people would think of her due to her abilities.

╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: Well he is right about me I guess.
OOC:
╚══════════════╝

Blades252

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:54 pm
User Image

Mercer Frey

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Calm

Thoughts:
"Heh"

Company:
Alyssa
Morpheus the Dog

Single

Account:
$799.75

Mercer listened as she pretty much agreed and acknowledged all of her faults which caused Mercer to raise an eyebrow a bit. Usually people weren't so willing to acknowledge their faults but no matter, Mercer continued to listen to to her speak. OK so something happened when she was younger? Mercer really wouldn't bother asking about it since he didn't know anything about her at all, if she wanted to share then she could "Hmph usually people who ask for my opinion get pissed at me, to have someone actually agree with me is pretty weird" Mercer casually said as he reached into his pocket and pulled out his zippo lighter and began to idly play with it, lighting it on and off.

Amour1568

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games