Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
Tell us about yourself... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marketplace much?
  *nods*
  A bit.
  Nah. I just like poll gold. *grins*
View Results

Angel of Fallen Embers

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:05 am
First of all: Thanks for inviting me to this guild.. heart

I've been here on Gaia only for.. let me see.. about 4-5 monhts now or something like that. I haven't really made my 'dream avi', but there are always new items I want - my next 'quest' is to get 2500 tickets to get either the poker table or the Goldmountain uniform pants so I can get more g wink - and get what I really want, I think a shadow spirit is what I'm going for right now... But I'm not quite sure blaugh

I'm looking forward to chat more with you guys - see you

by the way; I'm living in Europe, and my name is... well, just call me Angel heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:04 pm
my name is Tim, im in Fresno California
i like doing the puzzles, looking in the arenas and reading forums sometimes
i am currently trying to get money to buy a ninja head band, and an ancient katana
my birthday is 2-22
and thats about all, oh and i sketch

-T!m  

psychoanimehalo

meebo.laughing

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:05 am
hey! i'm meebo..... xp my birthday's on 11-11.....anyhow....i love AFI, Red Hot Chilli Peppers and Dragonforce....anyways....i'm aiming to get a ninja headband....and spend most of my time on gaia in the marketplace 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:30 am
The name's Maria, I'm from Sweden... Well, I purchase and sell all my stuff on the marketplace, so I practically live there. I'm currently aiming for an Elegant Veil.

Piastol-AngelOfDeath

K Phantom-Wolfe IX

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:26 am
I'm not sure why I was invited here, but it sounds like a kool place. So I'm in!

I live in New England, and I fish often. I do vend a lot...next to puzzling it's how I earn most of my gold. I just bought a spirit falcon like five minutes ago, so I'm not sure what I'm aiming for next. Maybe a katana. My big goal is a steel-plated ninja band, but I'll work my way up to that.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:38 am
Hi! Thanks for the invite heart

I'm Nancy, I live in Canada and my b-day is March 29th. I've been on Gaia for about half a year.

I love the marketplace since it's a good way for me to get all I want 4laugh I tend to want something new everyday for my avi so it helps to be able to play the market a bit hehe

I think I will really like this guild heart  

Dealiah

Sparkly Member

3,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200

juniper_silver

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:38 am
Hi,
I just got invited to this guild. I live in the US, I'm 19, and I'm attending college and majoring in research psychology. I also work in retail sweatdrop

Since I don't buy monthly envelopes, most of my money is earned on the marketplace. I usually buy newly released event items from people who don't bother to research how much they go for before hand or just want to be rid of them and then sell them for a reasonable price. It usually only makes me 50-100g per item, but a lot of people don't research prices so it all adds up. I think it's a very safe way to earn gold and I've never lost money doing it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:55 am
Hi, I'm Min, 24, and live in Pennsylvania, USA. I work at a candle shop, I live with three cats and a goth roommate, and have been actively playing on gaia since september 06. I roleplay with one of my good friends on here, and don't post much on regular forums. I'm a word bump addict. I'm also a packrat, in life and on gaia. I have so many clothing items I never have on my avvie, just so I have the option SOMEDAY, you know?

I should have a gaian yard sale...  

lorceie

Golden-Duckie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:05 pm
Hello people, I just got invited to the guild. Im Dylan. I live in northern Texas. I've been on gaia for a little more than three years with some other accounts, that I have recently deleted. Im becoming more and more interested with the marketplace by buying, collecting, and selling items. My dream is to earn enough gold for a few, but very expensive items. As well I go in towns, fish and do other games just to earn gold and items.

God I really need to learn when to stop talking. sweatdrop well, Im going to really like this guild.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:46 pm
What's up everyone. I'm Devon, living in western Michigan. Just got invited and I already like it! I've been on gaia for almost a year and my dream avi will be complete soon. Only need about 150k so donations are always appreciated! I love anime, and drawing anime. I also love my girlfriend, Stefanie. Sorry ladies, I'm taken already! jk You probably wouldn't like me anyway. *sigh* Oh well, life goes on and the whell keeps turning I guess. Later!  

Devon_11

Twiganut

11,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:55 pm
*bows* ... im Twiggy .. .real name is my own (sorry for security reasons i hide my name ^.^) ... I am an 18 year old student (who is currently avoiding HMWK -.-") and I live in the great white north of canada ... okay its not really NORTH I live in Hamilton Ontario (Hamsterville) but the past three years I was living oversees (Malaysia ... points if you can find it on a map) with my parents ... ... I like manga and pop rock (yeah yeah i suck got it ^.^) ...
erm i have an o level degree and a high school diaploma but im still in high school getting credis so i can go to collage (secret goal to get as many educational certificates as possible) ...
on gaia Im kinda new, my accont just turn two heart and recently bacause of my friend Alien Invader Thilath i got really involved in the Plot with the aliens and stuff (*sniff* 02 will live on in our hearts)...
erm
... okay thats everything interesting about mee ... CHEERS!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:03 pm
I'm a Gaia-addicted, 15 years old, and crazy. I have various talents, especially in academics, and, according to friends, like drawing and an ability to write well.

This is all you need to know.

As for the vend, I make about... 50k a day, on average, when I vend at all. It depends on how much time and effort I spend. I've made 300k in a single day before, when I was absolutely bored and alone at home.

Kurayami Kasai

A Bad Wolf
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:05 pm
Hello everyone. My real name is David, but would prefer not to be called that here. I live in New Jersey. Currently still in high school I'm afraid.. but almost done. My hobbies are Airsoft, writing, drawing, and role playing. Of my many nicknames, my three favorite are, White Wolf, Ace of diamonds ((or just ace)), and ModoBaka ((Modo means nothing at all! And yes I know Baka means idiot. I still like that name, it has a long story behind it for me and I still like it.. ah yes, good times good times.. v.v))

Um... Donations would be very much appreciated. It turns out, for my dream avi I need 75,050 gold. A lot less than most people but it's still going to take me a while seeing as I have been running into problems getting the games to work for me. :/  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:57 pm
Devon_11
What's up everyone. I'm Devon, living in western Michigan. Just got invited and I already like it! I've been on gaia for almost a year and my dream avi will be complete soon. Only need about 150k so donations are always appreciated! I love anime, and drawing anime. I also love my girlfriend, Stefanie. Sorry ladies, I'm taken already! jk You probably wouldn't like me anyway. *sigh* Oh well, life goes on and the whell keeps turning I guess. Later!

Western Michigan? Moi Aussi! 3nodding UR the first person on Gaia i have met that also lives in michigan! Yay! I am not alone! domokun  

Josephine Kilgannon

Stone-cold Cutie-Pie

9,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

pippyred

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:07 pm
Howdy, my name is Heather I am a married mother of 2. I enjoy showing horses and spending time with friends. I have been a member for about 3 weeks, and need alot of dough for my avi.  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games