Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hospital Wing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:25 pm
User Image Madame Lavande returned with Tally elf and began to scourgify the wing. The place was beginning to clean up nicely the place was not as bad as it had been left but still needed the strong hearty cleaning. Lily had two bed fulled made with new linens, new clean screens around them and even a nice clean bed tray. ready for at least two students shall there be an immediate need. "I seriously hope that the two beds will do for now," Lily spoke to Tally who had began to scrub the floors.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:31 pm
Tally looked up at Madame Lavande and continued scrubbing the floors rigorously. "Tally could help make more beds once the floors are clean," she said quickly. "Tally can even work through feast so that there is place for hurt students."
User Image

anticupid16

Desirable Elocutionist

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:36 pm
User Image"that would be great, I am going to make sure that my stocks are in order, I will be making and order sheet to get things sent from St. Mungo's, I noticed earlier that the stores were low." Lily said to Tally as she turned to head to the stockroom in her living quarters. "If you need me just call out for me."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:44 pm
Tally bobbed her head, smiling, and continued scrubbing the floors. She was more than halfway done already, and she'd counted all the beds she needed to clean and make.
User Image

anticupid16

Desirable Elocutionist

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:22 pm
User Image Lily entered her office and filled out an order form and attached it to her owl, Viola, and began organizing the store cupboard. She noticed that the basic medical potions were running low so she would have to ask the potions teacher to help her fill the stores.

. : {Patient Log Spring Term 2010} : .
Name~~~~~~~~~House/Staff~~~~~~~~~Malady~~~~~~~~~Remedy
Andrew Adler~~~~~~~~~Gryffindor~~~~~~~~~Rash~~~~~~~~~Ointment given
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crystal~~~~~~~~~Slytherin~~~~~~~~~Antidote reaction~~~~~~~~~Restorative Poition; bed rest
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prof. Aurora~~~~~~~~~Staff~~~~~~~Sprayed Ankle~~~~~pain releaver & Sprained Joints potion; bed rest
Prof. Mill~~~~~~~~~~~Staff~~~~~~~Hippogryff Lacerations~pain releaver & Laceration/cuts potion; bed rest
Amber Moonshade~~~~Hufflepuff~~~~~Confusion due to possible curse damage~~~consulted her on issue and issued sleep potion, to allow her rest.
Prof. Aurora~~~~~~~~~Staff~~~~~~~2 broken ankles~Calming/ Pain relief potion; mended ankles; bed rest

. : {Patient Log Fall Term 2010} : .
Name~~~~~~~~~House/Staff~~~~~~~~~Malady~~~~~~~~~Remedy
Andrew Adler~~~~~~~Gryffindor~~~~~~~~Dragon Pox~~~Bedrest, ointment given and cured

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:36 pm
Tally put the scrubbing brushes in their pail of soapy water, satisfied as she surveyed the glistening floors. She'd used a little bit of cleaning magic to dry the floors as she went to keep it from collecting soap scum, and now she took the pail and put it against the wall so it couldn't be knocked down before she could dump it out. With about eight beds to clean, she put a wide grin on her face and quickly started stripping the beds, rolling up the sheets into a ball.
User Image

anticupid16

Desirable Elocutionist

anticupid16

Desirable Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:26 pm
Tally wiped a little sweat from her forehead as she reached the hospital wing again, cleaned sheets and bed covers in her arms. She moved from bed to bed, going as fast as she could to make the beds. "All that is left is the trays," she said to herself, smiling. "And trays are easy." She hung the screens around the beds that she'd brought with the sheets, and collected all eight trays, retrieving the soapy water from the wall and starting to scrub the trays. Finally, the room was done and she smiled, surveying the work she'd done. Hesitantly, she knocked on the office door. "Tally has done her jobs, and hopes to have an inspection," she said in her quiet, squeaky elf voice.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:11 am
User Image Madame Lavande heard a knock at her door, she opened it after she counted the last item in her stock and had her invetory complete. The door swung open to reveal an expectant elf and a glistening wing, the elf, Tally was saying she was done and wanted inspection. "That was fast Tally, your a good elf" Madame Lavande checked the cleanliness of the wing and was in awe of the elf's work "this is perfect Tally, I thank you so much! Since you helped me the wing will be ready for the students when needed, and I was able to complete the inventory and order all the needed supplies"  

Oshenukhar

anticupid16

Desirable Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:17 am
Tally grinned and curtsied when Madame Lavande praised her. "Tally does the best she can for nice Hogwarts staff. Is there anything else Tally can help with?" she asked.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:09 pm
User Image Madame Lavande looked at Tally and replied "No, but once again thank you so much Tally"  

Oshenukhar

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:30 pm
User Image"Nurse? i am in need ofsomething to help this rash..." Andrew called upon entering the wing.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:33 pm
User Image Madame Lavande called from her office "I am coming, did you get a rash from those flowers that the evil bunnies and chickies have enchanted?" she finished her phrase as she walked up to Andrew with an ointment, "I am afraid that this will only cause it to not bother you I can not do anything to make it go away, you will have to wait the 12 hours, my dear." Madame Lavande said as she applied the ointment with her hands gloved, as to not get the rash herself.  

Oshenukhar

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:36 pm
User Image"Thank you so much, Nurse..." Andrew was unsure of the new nurses name for he had not seen her before here, she obviously knew what she was doing though.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:38 pm
User Image"I am Madame Lavande, I am the new Matron here,and you are?" Madam Lavande asked curioulsy as to whom she was treating, she had to log her treatments and wanted to make the wing the most welocming place it could possibly be, so that the students would not fear coming here for help.  

Oshenukhar

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:39 pm
User Image"Okay, Madame Lavande, I am Andrew Adler of Gryffindor House." Andrew liked the new matron already very sweet and motherly, she made the cold hospital wing feel like it was a home. "Thank you for the ointment Madam Lavande" and with that Andrew turned and left ths hospital wing to head back to the common room.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff