Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:58 pm
seilene saw what happened, but was to afraid to do anything to help. when she started to feel afraid her fur changed from black to white. she was now a white wolf with yellow eye and a red scar on her left eye. She realized what happened and turned to the water looking in "uh oh" she said to herself. then realizing the male was still looking at her she felt embarressed that her fur color changed in front of him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:15 pm
Tharran decided it best to introduce himself to the new wolf. He looked behind him at Almirrah who seemed to be resting strangely on the ground and said 'I'll be right back'. He then jumped out of his hiding area to meet the female wolf, who was now a different colour. Is this the same wolf? he thought, looking around. He saw no one else in sight, so he walked carefully towards the wolf, his small tail wagging behind his puppy-like body which he would grow out of quite soon.
'Umm.. hello, Mis' he said, looking up at the wolf's yellow eyes. He grinned playfully, wishing his brother was here to meet this new stranger.

applz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:49 am
seilene watched the male walk up to her. The way he was reacting to her made her grin, "hello...."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:09 am
Tharran's tail wagged. So she's friendly as well. Maybe I can befriend her! he thought, wishing that this new wolf was around his age so that they would both be able to play (as most kids do).
'My name is Tharran. May I ask what yours may be?' he asked, with the politeness given from his father.

Still behind the rock, Almirrah finally awoke. She opened her eyes to see that the day was almost ending, and soon it would be sufficient enough for her to walk freely in the outdoors. She lifted her ead a bit, noticing that Tharran wasn't with her. Goodness... now where has that pup gotten himself into! He's just like his brother she complained, looking around for Tharran. She eventually spotted him with a wolf by the shore.
Sighing, she continued to rest, watching Tharran behind the rock.

applz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:05 am
Seilene grinned "Its Seilene..." she said. She started to wag her tail happily. Out of the corner of her eye she saw the other wolf move. and who might that be? she thought to herself unsure of the other wolf. She also noted that the day was about over. Seilene looked up at the sky, still wagging her tail.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:24 am
Tharran followed her gaze up to the air, realizing too that the day was ending. He looked back to where Almirrah was resting, wondering when she would choose to approach them.
He then turned back to Seilene. 'You have a very nice and unique name' he said, not knowing much of what to say to this new wolf he had just met. His thoughts wandered again to the recent misfortune that had hung over his family, and his ears drooped down as he stared at the ground on which he was standing on.

applz

iconstonedragon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:57 am
Rose stalked through the trees. Her pinkish/tan skin shone like the sunset. Her rose coloered eyes had a certain gleam in them. She heard the rushing of water, and the sounds of other wolves. As she drew close, she saw two wolves.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:10 pm
Seilene looked back at tharrin, "thank you, your name is nice too " she was starting to get concerned for him "whats wrong?" suddenly her ears twitched and turned around to see another wolf standing on the other side of the waterfall.  

iconstonedragon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:33 pm
She held up a paw of peace and stood there watching the two. They reminded her of someone. Odd, she looks familiar, like Rian. But she's dead. Her thoughts made her slightly angry, but she held it back.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:44 pm
Seilene walked in a circle then turned to the other female, "Hello there.." she grinned and turned back to tharrin.  

applz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:47 pm
Tharran looked up to see another wolf approaching. 'Thanks mis, but I-I think I should get going. My sister and family friend are probably wondering where I am or something...' he began.

'Nonsense, I know exactly where you are Tharran' laughed Almirrah, now standing behind Tharran. She looked up at the other two females, her eyes squinted. 'And you may be...?' she asked, grinning, her vampiric teeth slightly bared.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:54 pm
(( eek i now noticed that i was spelling his name wrong sorry))

Seilene noted the vamp teeth and shivered "My name is Seilene, Im a loner.." She bowed slightly. Maybe I came to the wrong place.. she thought to herself, still trying to be as polite as possible. Maybe she doesn't know me.. Seilene said to herself for comfort, "And may I ask who you are?" She asked still slightly bowed.  

applz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:08 am
((don't bother to apologize, you don't need to ^^))

Almirrah laughed to herself, taking a step or two forward. 'They call me Almirrah' she said, bowing her head to Seilene, who was indeed much younger than she was.
Even though she lacked the gift of reading minds, Almirrah still found that, behind Seilene's polite manners, she was somewhat worried. She sighed, 'No need for worry, I don't plan on attacking new friends. I'm just here to take Tharran home' she said, looking down at Tharran and beginning to walk towards the direction of the waterfall.
She looked back over her shoulder. 'Perhaps both of you (speaking to both Seilene and Rose, whom she realized was standing nearby just a moment ago) would interest in a hunt with me when I get back?' she offered, wondering if these new wolves would be too frightened to be with her during the night.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:38 am
walks in from a battle to heal his wounds"hi"*then jumps into water* cheese_whine  

flame red wolf

applz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:51 am
Tharran jumps suddenly, the water from the splash falling upon him. He laughed, and began to dry himself with several shakes of his body. 'Hehe, who did that?' he managed to yell through his laughs.

Almirrah looked to the lake, wondering who had just arrived. She also felt a bit worried, the new visitor being so close to the cave behind the waterfall.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games