Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NeoKabookie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:44 am

Welcome to the guild new people.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:07 pm

I'm Raina!! ^_^

sweatdrop

Raina_Ngei

Friendly Genius

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100

AshikadaNanashi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:22 pm

Hello, everyone! The warmest greetings to you all.

The name is Nanashi, and I love to role play. I've been doing so since the release of the book Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. I'm a part of several role play forums on Proboards, and I have a wide array of RP characters I play -- both Canon and Original.

If y'all want, click on the link in my sig. It leads to my RP blog, where you'll find some info about me, as well as what I like to role play, what I don't role play, and canon character sample posts. I also have the biographies of my more active original characters.

Take care, and nice to meet you all. ^-^
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:35 pm

hey!
The names Allyson, and well I'm not really sure what to talk about... sweatdrop
hmmmm. I like reading, and all that other boring stuff that no one really cares about anymore. Now there is online books and CD's...Keep it old school I'd say! I might be wrong here, but I'm the only girl I know so far that doesn't like pink. If you don't, give a holler! So that's it...
I don't want to keep you all from doing something better!

wolfarisonu

Anna Hellstrom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:53 pm

Hi All,
I like RPG's and I can't wait to play!!!!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:04 am

Hey, everyone. My name is Jeremy. I'm here because I love to roleplay (duh). But, my primary reason for coming here is that I found the idea of teaching other people about the different aspects of roleplaying fascinating. So, I have come to teach as well if anyone is interested. A little about me. I am a seasoned roleplayer. Been doing it for about 9 years now. I have to say that my writing has come a long way because of it.

Roleplaying (duh, again), writing, gaming (both video and table top), making art (both physical and digital), and shiny things... @_@

Dislikes: Word abbrievations (like saying "How r u?" instead of "How are you?" just a pet peve. I'll still talk to you if you do that. It just grates on me. lol), script style roleplaying, god modders, OOC bickering (an argument or disagreement is fine. I just hate bickering!), yippie dogs, dog purses, dog clothes, really just about anything man has made to put on an animal, incurably stupid people, spammers, flamers, trolls....

That list could go on forever... lol Anyway, more about me. I'm 22 years old. I'll be 23 on the 30th. And I just kick a**...overall... Trust me on that one. razz

Well, that's about all I have to say. If you have some strange need to know more about me (no idea why you would lol), look at my profile and my journal. *points to the links* They would probably be helpful. If you still want to know more, (then you're insane) ask me! I will answer just about anything!

lord-earthcraft

SmilingChaos

Sparkly Lunatic

4,825 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:52 pm

Hello...I am here to rp as you might guess.

I am glad i found an active rpg group...
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:05 pm

Shalom!

I'm Bryan...yep. I am. I'm 17 now, and will be 18 in June! (extensive/awesome guitar riff) I, uh, like to sing...especially opera. I'm going to NYU for Vocal Performance, as a matter of fact, specializing in Classical Voice. So, that'll be funzo. I like to RP, though I'm a little rusty on it. I favor GM'ing more, simply because the only person I have to please is myself and I'm far more intrinsically motivated to GM than to follow someone else's rules. Sorry. sad I'm looking for a co-GM, btw. That would be ballin'! (PS. I'm caucasian.)

I also like the macabre and dark (though very few people know this about me), which is far from my overall "image", but I don't care. I love video games, playing piano, minor keys, making up different scripts to FF games, acting, cutting throats, Tarantino films (usually...), comedy, NINJA WARRRIORRRRRRR!!!!!! (on G4), grapes, cool t-shirts, vintage clothes, pan flutes, blankets, laptops, MUFFINS!, and laser tag, among other BS answers.

I dislike yo momma.

My roleplaying style's a lttle complicated. I play "logically". Whatever fits, fits. I think that certain rules are unnecessary and can be bent. One-liners may be useable. Get over it. We're not writing a novel, here. Also, I hate RP's riddled with graphics and flashy "explanations" for everything that just plain don't use them or even play out for more than 3 pages before everyone gets bored and castrates themselves with a potato peeler. A community potato peeler. I like RP's that make the players keep thinking. It's for the people involved, not those watching. Story weaving kicks arse. It's supposed to. Threads dying...does not. I love RP's that have intricate maps, though. At least those are functional. I don't know. I like RP'ing like I like my coffee, I guess. Wait. I don't like coffee. I just like good RP's. I won't go into detail and offend anyone. Yeah. I'm a rambler too, can't you tell?

Anyways, good luck on all your RP's. Here's to you!

folchinator

Kuakuu

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:07 pm

Name: themasterofpastandpresent
Name's Origin: The Dragonlance saga.
Currently attending school at: My middle school
Intended Major: I don't know. I want to be a veterinarian, so whatever would help me with that...
Employment: I don't have a job at the moment.
Siblings: None
Hobbies: Reading, writing, Roleplaying, video games, Gaia, Guild Wars, my kitty Shadow, my other kitty Phoebe, doing random stuff with my friends, buying books!

Favorite System: Gamecube
Favorite Game Series': The 'Tales' series (e.x Tales of Symphonia...)
Favorite anime: Fullmetal Alchemist
Favorite Manga: Pearl Pink
Best Anime movie ever: Sadly, I have never seen any Anime movies...

Favorite Food: Soda (does that count?)
Favorite Movie (Non-anime): 28 Days Later
Favorite Instrument: Clarinet
Favorite Store: Borders
Favorite Bands: Linkin Park, Drowning Pool, Evanescence, Good Charlotte
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 1:32 pm

Hello ppl. im dreadfully sorry if i scare you with random stuff i say. whats random for some ppl is normal for me. Yup, u can bet im wierd (and proud of it!)

ToasterKii

moonmarch

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:48 pm

Oh gah. sweatdrop Sorry for un-activeness.

Call me Moon.
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:50 pm

Hi, I'm D3mon1cGuard1an, but yall can call me Guard. I'm a fan of RP but I have very little experience. I'm 16 and I'm not very social. (probably why I have little experience with RP) Thanks for allowing me to join, see ya around.

Dresd3n

GreyTheWolf

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:44 pm

User ImageUser Image

My name is Jacob Q. Emmerson, but people tend to either call me Jake or Grey. I'll answer to just about anything, so long as I know that I'm being addressed. (Throw a shoe at me and say, "Yo! Biscuit head!" for all I care) I'm almost 20, I'm a guy, I'm (As Wierd Al would say) White -n- Nerdy, a college student and an actor. (Comunity theatre only at the moment... I'm planing on going for Broadway at some point.)

I'm an avid gamer and Role Player, as well as a writer of the furry/fantasy genre. Which reminds me, If you hadn't guessed from the name, the tail, or the bubble... I am a furry, and I'm proud of it. I'm not very good at describing myself, so this will be rather short here... It's so much easier to fill out a character sheet... So if there's anything else you want to know about me, feel free to ask. Then I can throw pies at you. (MWAHAHAHA!!!)

Oh, right...... I usually prefer to play villain characters when it comes to... Well, anything. I've even gone as far as to play a Chaotic Evil cleric in a party of monks and paladins once in D&D... That was fun.
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:36 am

Heyy everyone! ^__^

I'm Sadistic Revelations, i answer to Sadistic, or Revelations.
I'm 14.. almost 15, currently in stoopid Year 10.
I'm Gay. I don't care if you don't accept it.
I'm in love <33
I LOVE to role play, especially X-men role playing.
I LOVE my kitten Scooter, Drama and Art
I'm starting to ramble on now...
Check out my profile?
Comment my Jounral with my mutant Role Play characters? Constructive Critiscim? Noo flaming

See ya

Psionis

Shui-Long

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:20 pm

>__> <__< ^__^

Hi everyone I am new to the guild and I love it already ^^
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games