Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
KONOHA NINJA ACADEMY Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lumicran_Minamoto

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:41 pm
RavenCpu
Punk525
wasn't there another seal that Jaraiya released. The one that had 5 elements?

Yeah, he released the 5 element seal that Oroichimaru placed on Naruto's seal. This allowed Naruto to better control his chakra.

Wha...? Did that occur after Sasuke first left "the group" and stuff...? I heard the anime was lisenced... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:49 pm
Lumicran_Minamoto
RavenCpu
Punk525

Yeah, he released the 5 element seal that Oroichimaru placed on Naruto's seal. This allowed Naruto to better control his chakra.

Wha...? Did that occur after Sasuke first left "the group" and stuff...? I heard the anime was lisenced... sweatdrop
the 5 element sealwas sealed on Naruto The 5 element seal This should explain everything  

MixedUp92

Lumicran_Minamoto

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:00 pm
I see... Thankies! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:24 am
ninja anyone here?  

panda-shinobi

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:45 am
I AM TEH GENIN!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 8:17 am
Lumicran_Minamoto
RavenCpu
Punk525

The anime was licensed in Japan, so I don't know what that means over here. Apparently not much if every Naruto site gives away the videos.

And to answer your question, it occured when Jiraiya knocked out the "closet pervert" that was going to train Naruto. Remember Naruto pestering Jiraiya to train him and he kept refusing? Well when he finally gave in and watched Naruto do the water walk he told Naruto that he looked sexy naked lol. Well that gave him more time to look at Naruto and he saw the seal, so he hit Naruto in the gut to break the seal giving Naruto full control of his chakra once again.  

RavenCpu

RavenCpu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 8:21 am
Ahhh, I see Punk was all over that smile . It makes me proud to call you a Genin biggrin Good job!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 8:30 am
Yeah ^.^  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 2:12 pm
* enters room and says heyo people....but notice no one is there....where is everybody?!?!*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 3:30 pm
oh yeah i got to post, sorta just figured out how to get around the can't post thing.  

Akatsuki Yamato

Akatsuki Yamato

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 3:31 pm
oh yeah i got to post, sorta just figured out how to get around the can't post thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:06 pm
Finally it's working.  

Akatsuki Yamato

RavenCpu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:25 pm
Yesssssssssssss we can post!!!

A few announcements
Test 6 is up. Feel free to PM me for it.
I've changed the Selection Exam schedule from just being on Monday and Friday to also being on Wednesday. I did this so that the ones who don't pass don't have to wait so long to take it again.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:35 pm
Now just to wait for everyone to realize that the site is back to normal

Practices hands signs for his newest techniques  

RavenCpu

MixedUp92

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:47 pm
Finally it's working sweatdrop  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games