Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheLittleInu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:59 am
Ignored, Runningpaw barks angrily, "Has no one respect for a visitor?" the she-wolf turned to the new animal, who was now settling down on a bed of grass. -I should go to sleep myself,- Runningpaw thought, trotting into the snow outside of the den. She buried herself there, thinking. Soon after she was asleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:03 am
Her red fur was outstandingly beautiful against the pure white blanket of snow. Runningpaw began to drift deeper into sleep; began to dream. She dreamt of hard times coming with prey. Of young, innocent pups dying in the harsh winters ahead. She heard a howl, and pricked her ears toward the sound far away. The Runningpaw in her dream began to sink, her paws frozen and blood-crusted. Runningpaw jolted awake. "I've had another vision," she breathed.  

TheLittleInu

TheLittleInu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:04 am
Kyuto_Inu
Her red fur was outstandingly beautiful against the pure white blanket of snow. Runningpaw began to drift deeper into sleep; began to dream. She dreamt of hard times coming with prey. Of young, innocent pups dying in the harsh winters ahead. She heard a howl, and pri cked her ears toward the sound far away. The Runningpaw in her dream began to sink, her paws frozen and blood-crusted. Runningpaw jolted awake. "I've had another vision," she breathed.
For some reason it starred my word. I didn't say anything bad. question  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:09 am
Runningpaw reluctantly dragged herself out of sleep and into the warm cozy den. Most of the wolves and puppies were fast asleep, except for the few that sat worriedly, wide awake, their powers depriving them of that priveledge they called "sleep." She yawned widely, showing rows of gleaming white teeth. Runningpaw gracefully circled a few times, and tucked her paws beneath her soft cream belly.  

TheLittleInu

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:03 am
* ( I would have greeted Runningpaw I just haven't been around since my last post) Branwen looks down at peacefully sleeping Runningpaw. Branwen sits beside the young wolf bring a rabbit to share with new arrival. Hoping she'll wake up to greet her.*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:39 pm
(oh, I thought so...I just wanted to get angry to see everybodys reaction. Lol.)

Runningpaw looked up. She smiled a smile only a wolf was capable of. "Hello, Branwen," she barked hoarsley, just waking up. "Mind if I share that with you?"  

TheLittleInu

TheLittleInu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:42 pm
Runningpaw trots out of the clearing to the den, pushing aside moss and lichen with her speckled muzzle. Runningpaw gives a play-bow and taunts the other wolf out of the den. "Woof," she barks. "Woof, woof." Come and get me!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:09 am
* I brought the rabbit for you Runningpaw. . .and watches Runningpaw trots and play-bow. . .with some taunts. . .Branwen. . .smiles. Branwen returns the play-bow and runs after Runningpaw barking playfully.*  

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

TheLittleInu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:57 pm
Runningpaw growled, pulling the rabbits legs off, the blood, warm and squirting; a deep ruby red. She tugged at the fresh flesh (lol) and growled fiercly, tossing a chunk of rabbit meat towards Branwen, and it hit Branwen's shoulder, leaving a bright red stain on ??her/his?? fur.

(just kidding thats quite nasty)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:24 pm
*Realizes how hungry Runningpaw. . .looks at her black fur. . .umm your welcome. . .said Branwen eek *  

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

TheLittleInu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:06 am
Runningpaw smiled. "Heh." she burped, licking blood off of her muzzle. She rolled her tongue over her teeth, tasting and smelling the dead rabbit, now in her stomach.

(uh, Branwen, can you please write, like, normally? I mean, seriously, its hard to read... And why do you write in present-tense? And with those stars? And "..."!? Thanks.)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:39 am
(Honestly i like writing with the stars. I will write more normal. Sorry. It's never bothered anybody before.)

*Branwen watches Runningpaw eat the rabbit up. I guess she was really hungry. Thought Branwen. Well I'm glad she enjoyed it. She wagged her tail and smiled.*  

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

kunna-wings

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:24 pm
*enters the den and looks around at the pack*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:10 am
*Branwen see's the new face enter the den. She wags her tail friendly and approaches friendly. Hello! I'm Branwen! What's yours? *  

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

TheLittleInu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:48 pm
(yeah its okay...but you dont have to listen to me! i mean, id like itif you did and all but .....*blabbers on*)

Runningpaw looks over at the wolf. "Hi," she tried to be friendly. Runningpaw then turns to Branwen. "Let's go talk to that new wolf," she said, licking the last of Branwen's rabbit from her lips.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games