Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Mountain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

applz

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 1:17 pm
Almirrah noticed her twitching leg... She must be awfully weak... she thought, looking back towards the cave. "No, I think it would be best if you rest and regain your strength. I'll have no problem bringing in some food for you" she said. "Would you like anything too, Slighter? Perhaps I can amnage to bring something for you, since I had eaten your earlier meal before" she said...

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 3:50 pm
Dru dropped her head and thr rest of her body slowly followed. It felt so good to lie down...  

Canae

applz

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 6:35 am
Almirrah patiently waited for Slighter to answer, sitting down near the cave.

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 8:11 am
Slighter shook his head and smilled. "Nah im fine. The goat got the best of me." Slighter said ahs she follwoed them from behind.  

Slighter
Captain

applz

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:22 am
"As you wish" Almirrah said, getting up. She swiftly turned and ran towards the woods in search of food...

-a while later-

Almirrah was hiding behind a thick pine tree, carefully watching a goat that had strayed fomr its herd. It had a poor back leg, which slowed it down. The small goat will make a good meal for myself she thought, ready to pounce. The goat sensed her presence, and so darted at the first sound of a crack of a twig underneath Almirrah's back leg, as she pounced from the bushes. The goat was astonishingly agile, as it turned quickly in short zig-zags, trying to lose/confuse its predator. Almirrah, however, wasn't a fool. She determinedly ran straight, feeling a new boost of strength in her veins to continue chasing the goat. At last, the goat tripped over its mangled leg, allowing Almirrah to finish it off and enjoy several minutes of a meal...

Once she was finished, she spoke aloud to herself "I must find something for Dru". She pondered about what to do as she groomed herself, quickly.
After a while, the sound of muffled mountain goat conversations. A grazing area, perhaps? she thought... approaching the sounds. She came to a herd of mountain goats, grazing at new grass that managed to grow out of the mountain. Some were surrounding puddles of water that had formed earlier fomr the rain. "mmm..." she said, deciding which goat she should pick out for Dru and possibly Slighter. She spotted a young mountain goat that was walking with another. "That couple will do" she said, slowly sneaking up to the two goats.
When she eventually got close to them, she sprung out of the bushes... trying to grab one. Her attempt had failed, and in a second, the whole heard began to run from danger. Almirrah narrowed her eyes in anger. She then began to chase after the whole heard, trying to knock one (or more) down. Three children were slowing down. She dashed for them.
Just then, several adults charged at her... probably attempting to protect the little ones. She felt herself hit the ground, being attacked by the hooves of the adults. She got up to fight back, feeling a bit drained of energy. Before she blacked out, Almirrah managed to claw at the head of one of the goats, puncturing the skull. The others ran away, and that was the last she had seen....

((no she's not dead, dont worry wink ))

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:01 am
Dark wanderd around this new territory she had stumbled upon, when she heard a crunching sound of the stick she dropped to the group. A white rabbit was hopping by. With her white coat on the snow coverd ground, she easily blended in, she slowly approached the rabbit and when she wasonly 2 feet away from it, she pounced on it killing it with one bite. After celebrating her victory of eating the rabbit, Dark went in search of water to clean her blood stained muzzle  

Dark_wolf124

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:04 am
applz
"As you wish" Almirrah said, getting up. She swiftly turned and ran towards the woods in search of food...

-a while later-

Almirrah was hiding behind a thick pine tree, carefully watching a goat that had strayed fomr its herd. It had a poor back leg, which slowed it down. The small goat will make a good meal for myself she thought, ready to pounce. The goat sensed her presence, and so darted at the first sound of a crack of a twig underneath Almirrah's back leg, as she pounced from the bushes. The goat was astonishingly agile, as it turned quickly in short zig-zags, trying to lose/confuse its predator. Almirrah, however, wasn't a fool. She determinedly ran straight, feeling a new boost of strength in her veins to continue chasing the goat. At last, the goat tripped over its mangled leg, allowing Almirrah to finish it off and enjoy several minutes of a meal...

Once she was finished, she spoke aloud to herself "I must find something for Dru". She pondered about what to do as she groomed herself, quickly.
After a while, the sound of muffled mountain goat conversations. A grazing area, perhaps? she thought... approaching the sounds. She came to a herd of mountain goats, grazing at new grass that managed to grow out of the mountain. Some were surrounding puddles of water that had formed earlier fomr the rain. "mmm..." she said, deciding which goat she should pick out for Dru and possibly Slighter. She spotted a young mountain goat that was walking with another. "That couple will do" she said, slowly sneaking up to the two goats.
When she eventually got close to them, she sprung out of the bushes... trying to grab one. Her attempt had failed, and in a second, the whole heard began to run from danger. Almirrah narrowed her eyes in anger. She then began to chase after the whole heard, trying to knock one (or more) down. Three children were slowing down. She dashed for them.
Just then, several adults charged at her... probably attempting to protect the little ones. She felt herself hit the ground, being attacked by the hooves of the adults. She got up to fight back, feeling a bit drained of energy. Before she blacked out, Almirrah managed to claw at the head of one of the goats, puncturing the skull. The others ran away, and that was the last she had seen....

((no she's not dead, dont worry wink ))

in hearing the sounds of hooves and yelpings of another wolf, Dark sprinted to where she heard the sound to find a wolf lying on the ground heavly wounded, Dark sat by her side waiting for this wolf to wake up to help her get back to the den  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:12 am
Almirrah opened her eyes slightly. She saw another wolf by her side. "W-who are you? What happened?" she asked, trying to get up.  

applz

GhostBooty

4,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 4:30 pm
oh man if some one would of told me this moutain was so high up i would of never tried to climb it !

but i wont give up!
*walks on forward*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 11:53 pm
* Branwen saw another wolf coming up the mountain. It was Shadow the wolf she saw at the waterfall. She wagged her tail but was a little shy. She was hoping she'd get the chance for time alone. Although she liked Shadow's vibe. So, how you doing there? Good climb huh? she asked with a smile.*  

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

applz

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:30 pm
Almirrah closed her eyes. The pains slowly began to ease away. Her wounds began to close, and her senses returned. One positive thing about vampires she said to herself in a mumbled voice. She slowly got up, finding it hard to keep her weight up. "Thank you" she said to the wolf near her, "but I don't think I may need much help" she said, looking towards the dead goat. "Unless you would care to help me move this goat towards the den. If you would help, you can feast on it with the others" she stated, looking towards Dark.

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 5:59 pm
princessLunaBlueWolf
* Branwen saw another wolf coming up the mountain. It was Shadow the wolf she saw at the waterfall. She wagged her tail but was a little shy. She was hoping she'd get the chance for time alone. Although she liked Shadow's vibe. So, how you doing there? Good climb huh? she asked with a smile.*

ya its a nice climb its also lol * laughs * but ill get thru it ^^

so how high is this mountain *wags tail*

its nice and sunny up here and really hot wanna stop and rest under a shady tree? *points at a nice big shady tree which they can rest under*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

GhostBooty

4,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

applz

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:05 pm
Almirrah began to push the mountain goat towards the forest, awaiting Dark's answer. Meanwhile, she thought to herself ((she thinks a lot lol)), Ugh... I shouldn't have gone this far into the forest. It'll take a long while until I reach the den again, especially since I can't hold the goat in my mouth. If she did, her fangs would penetrate it's skin... and the blood would spill out (not a good idea since she's a vampire).

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 5:35 am
applz
Almirrah began to push the mountain goat towards the forest, awaiting Dark's answer. Meanwhile, she thought to herself ((she thinks a lot lol)), Ugh... I shouldn't have gone this far into the forest. It'll take a long while until I reach the den again, especially since I can't hold the goat in my mouth. If she did, her fangs would penetrate it's skin... and the blood would spill out (not a good idea since she's a vampire).

seeing Almirrah in pain, dark jumped next to her and helped her with the dead goat by grapping it's back with her jaws and draggin git on the ground  

Dark_wolf124

applz

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 5:40 am
Almirrah stopped and looked at Dark. "Thank you, but are you sure you can drag that goat a far distance? The cave is maybe a mile or so away" she said, helping Dark out by pushing the goat forward with her muzzle.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games