Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:57 pm
she looked upat him still smirking"you know...thats really not gunna help...see hot coco makes you warm and nt thirsty.....while snow you have to chew it to a degree adn yo uget cold..although its water..."she took another sip, leaving asmall amount in the cup before pouring the rest onto the snow adn kciking it around with her foot.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:00 pm
He shrugged and watched as she poured the coco out. His jaw dropping and the piece of snow that was in his mouth fell out as well. "That's a waste.."  

Boo sha 3

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:07 pm
Boo_sha
He shrugged and watched as she poured the coco out. His jaw dropping and the piece of snow that was in his mouth fell out as well. "That's a waste.."
"not really...not other animals can have seom hot coco^^"she smiled a bit, snapping her fingers making the cup disdappear and a lolipop apper as she puit it in her mouth, sucking pn the pop  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:34 pm
Jeckt woke up and looked out across the lake. He saw black and boo siting on the shore and decided to go join them. Jeckt got up and stood onn the brantch he had been laying on and started to go forward but triped n a small twig and fell to the ground. "ooooooh, that hurt!" Jeckt said after getting up form the ground.  

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Boo sha 3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:41 pm
"Now that's another trick that could come in handy. What other stuff are you able to apparate?" Boo turned his head a bit at the sound of Jeckt hitting the ground. Rolling his eyes a bit with a half smirk he turned his attention back to Black wondering what she would answer.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:52 pm
"actuall;y.....i dont know, i can make my bag appere sometimes when ineed it, but i'm usually wearing it and jsut hot coco...or the coffee ninja thta i'm not supposed to have" she looked around making sure her da wasn;t there.  

Babe_In_Black1881

Boo sha 3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:02 pm
Furrowing his brows a bit, he asked, "Why aren't you aloud coffee?" He leaned back resting his hands in the snow behind him to keep himself up.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:05 pm
"cuz the coffee makes me hyper adn i drink to much and get sick and i guess it amkes me short or something"she shrugged a bit i duynno i just liten to my dad.............dometimes ninja "she laughed a biut and kicked some snow at him.  

Babe_In_Black1881

Boo sha 3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:13 pm
"I see..." Closing his eyes as the snow came at him, he swiped at the snow beside him sending it toward Black. While he did that, with the other hand he grabbed a handful of snow and packed it together forming a cruedly shaped snowball.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:15 pm
she squealed and covered her face as the snow came at her. she saw him making a snowball and snapped ehr fingers, trtying to see if a snowball would appear...one did, but it wasn't too good, she sighed and started adding seom more snwo, making it bigger, before throwing it at his face.  

Babe_In_Black1881

Boo sha 3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:20 pm
He looked up from his disfigured snowball when he heard her squeal. His head shot back as the snowball hit him square in the face, sending him onto his back. He sat back up and shook his head getting the remaining snow off. holding his snowball he cocked back his arm and threw it at her stomach.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:24 pm
"ahh cold" she stood up and whipe the snow off her bre stomach, seeing she was wearing a tube top XP. she wiped the snow off adn sat back down"ebil boo >_>"  

Babe_In_Black1881

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:38 pm
Jeckt walked over to the teo and sat down. "if it's to cold to waer a tube top then why wear one?" Jeckt asked as he leaned back on his paws.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:39 pm
Surpressing a laugh he smirked a bit and got up on his feet wiping the snow off his butt. "Evil? Me?" He puts on his best innocent face, and moments later starts laughing.  

Boo sha 3

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:39 pm
"cuz i was nice and warm when i was at my hoseu wtih the fire and after i came out of the shower and i like this outfit..and i'm normally not too cold durning the winter but when you get a snowball thrown at you're bare skin you get kinda cold ya know  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games