Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
RP: Tales End Inn - Lucia City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 6:15 pm
DracosBlackwing
"How long ago was this? Maybe the hound dog is still there,and we can pick up the trail from there." He smiled at Kleah when he looked at Dracos' bulk. "And don't worry about me; I can fix this. See?" He bowed his head for a moment,then muttered a few words. Suddenly, his clothes collapsed in a pile on the floor! Something was moving underneath though...

Kleah blinked, then grinned and nodded, getting up again and yipping excitedly. He trailed off, then blinked as Dracos kerpoofed in his clothes. His eyes widened and he stared at the moving lump in the clothes on the floor. He leaned over and crouched down, touching it lightly with his paw. <...m.... Mr. Draggy...?>  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 6:42 pm
The lump moved around, slowly working it's way to the edge of the pile of clothes, then a small black Feral dragon, about the same size as Kleah, slid out from under the pile and smiled widely, flexing his wings.  

DracosBlackwing

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 6:46 pm
DracosBlackwing
The lump moved around, slowly working it's way to the edge of the pile of clothes, then a small black Feral dragon, about the same size as Kleah, slid out from under the pile and smiled widely, flexing his wings.

Kleah blinked and let his mouth hang open for a moment, then grinned and giggled a bit. For a moment he forgot what they were talking about and pounced the dragon and nibbled his wing playfully. He let go, then nuzzled Dracos lightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 6:51 pm
Dracos grinned right back, giving Kleah a little bat with his tail. "Ok, then. But first, let me get a few things packed for us, then we can get ready to leave." He turned to his pile of clothes, the burrowed into it. They shifted around a bit, then suddenly Dracos was back to his normal size. He stood up, straightening his robe, then said, "Here, let me go and get a few supplies; I'll be right back." He headed up into his room.  

DracosBlackwing

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 6:56 pm
DracosBlackwing
Dracos grinned right back, giving Kleah a little bat with his tail. "Ok, then. But first, let me get a few things packed for us, then we can get ready to leave." He turned to his pile of clothes, the burrowed into it. They shifted around a bit, then suddenly Dracos was back to his normal size. He stood up, straightening his robe, then said, "Here, let me go and get a few supplies; I'll be right back." He headed up into his room.

Kleah jumped and yipped a little in surprise from the tail bat, then giggled. he said, then started rolling around boredly. After a few moments he caught sight of his tail and begun chasing it until he got dizzy and flopped over on the ground, a dopey, dizzy look on his face, with his tongue lolling out the side of his mouth. He giggled again.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:06 pm
((I feel all left out... i dont like coming in on stuff...))  

Rigu Ryu

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:14 pm
Rigu Ryu

****OOC****

Nawwr... never can be involved unless ya come in somewhere, neh? ^.^

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:21 pm
Lloxie
Rigu Ryu

****OOC****

((you wanna fill me in on whats happening??))  

Rigu Ryu

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:24 pm
Rigu Ryu
Lloxie
Rigu Ryu

****OOC****

****OOC****

Er, well.... all I know is what's going on with my character and Dracos and Manda right now. ^.^; They're getting ready to go to another part of the city to try and find Kleah's brothers and sisters.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:32 pm
Lloxie
Rigu Ryu
Lloxie
Rigu Ryu

****OOC****

****OOC****

Er, well.... all I know is what's going on with my character and Dracos and Manda right now. ^.^; They're getting ready to go to another part of the city to try and find Kleah's brothers and sisters.

((oh, okay... not really sure how to get BIC.... wanna help me out here??))  

Rigu Ryu

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:37 pm
((OOC: Well, Kleah (Lloxie) and Dracos (Erm, Dracos!) are planning to go on a trip to find Kleah's long lost family. Dracos has just gone upstairs to find some supplies, and Kleah is waiting. Like, most young canines with nothing to do, he's gotten up to something silly!))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:39 pm
Rigu Ryu
Lloxie
Rigu Ryu
Lloxie
Rigu Ryu

****OOC****

****OOC****

((oh, okay... not really sure how to get BIC.... wanna help me out here??))

****OOC****

Erm... Not really sure, I didn't see all of your post really. o_O Just interact, have your charrie do or say something. ^.^

Lloxie

Rigu Ryu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:40 pm
DracosBlackwing
((OOC: Well, Kleah (Lloxie) and Dracos (Erm, Dracos!) are planning to go on a trip to find Kleah's long lost family. Dracos has just gone upstairs to find some supplies, and Kleah is waiting. Like, most young canines with nothing to do, he's gotten up to something silly!))
((oh, poo... as soon as i find a good place to come in, i have to leave.... NOOOOO!!!!!))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:41 pm
DracosBlackwing

****OOC****

Note: thise is perhaps one of my favorite parts about RPing young ferals! blaugh ^_^

Lloxie

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:47 pm
Rigu Ryu
DracosBlackwing
((oh, poo... as soon as i find a good place to come in, i have to leave.... NOOOOO!!!!!))

****OOC****

Eep! Nawwwr... .-.; Laters then, Rigu... better luck later! *huggles* ^.^

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas