Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Just another day at the ninja academy...Maybey Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:42 pm
Mizuumi followed and they saw the gaurds lying on the ground, bloody, and large cracks in the ground. I would hate to get her mad.

"So, are you guys ready to go? I trust Dark already got Sakura and Shizume." Tsunade asked brushing her hair behind her.

Mizuumi looked at Ryo and back at Tsunade. "Yes, I believe we are ready. Yes, he told us to leave while he went to get them."  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:47 pm
"What a minute. Look." Ryo saw the bird carrying Sakura fly towards them. "I guess Dark did this." Ryo picked up Sakura and handed her to Tsunade.

"Ok, let's get out of here. Dark and Shizume will be alright." They began to head back towards the village.

"Um, Mizuumi?" Ryo said looking at the ground.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:56 pm
Mizuumi looked at Ryo as they walked. "What? Is something wrong?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 2:03 pm
"Um...nevermind." Ryo wanted to tell her how he felt about her, but he kept having fear, so he looked away.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 2:08 pm
"Are you sure?" Mizuumi tilted her head to the side and tried to look at his face.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 2:11 pm
"Um...well..." His heart was pounding with every step he took. And the closer Mizuumi got, Ryo's heart pounded harder. "I...I...um..er." Just say it. Just tell her. "I...."  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 2:16 pm
"Yes?" Mizuumi wondered what Ryo was trying to say.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 2:22 pm
Just say it, Ryo. Say it!!! "I like you!" Ryo said out loud and began to blush. "I really like you. This is how I feel and I think it's only right that you should know." Ryo then quickly looked away, trying to hide his smile.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 2:30 pm
Mizuumi blushed aswell and looked at the ground. I-I thought he liked Sakura. Wow. "I r-really like you too. It's just I knew I couldnt say anything, because I thought you liked Sakura." She said quiet enough for Ryo to hear.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 2:33 pm
"Sakura....well, she's nice and all, but I really don't know her as well as I know you." Ryo said back to Mizuumi, quietly enough for only her to hear.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 2:43 pm
"That due to the fact that she was captured." Mizuumi replyed.

"We're back. Now all we have to do is wait for Dark with Shizume." Tsunade said sitting down.

"Oh, that reminds me. Ryo, how does your arm feel?" She remembered his injurys from Tayuya.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 2:45 pm
"Actually, All my wounds are healed. I don't really know how it hapened." Ryo replied, still looking at his arm and chest. "But thank you for helping me back there, Mizuumi." Ryo gave her a hug.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Rashav

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 2:50 pm
dark broke into the cell and picked up shizume
"not another one of these"dark said noticing the curse mark"well let's get you out of here"
dark then left the cell and escaped the way he came in meeting only a couple of knocked out guards  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 2:51 pm
At first Mizuumi was suprised but then she hugged him back. "It was no problem. There was no other option. Im just glad we got away as safe as we did."  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 2:53 pm
"Yes. We will all be safe." Ryo smiled. "And I doubt that Tayuya will come this way. She's probably knocked out." Ryo said with a little laugh.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games