Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
Naruto...GO!!! (IS BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER...I think...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:01 pm
"Hey wait a second did the snake lovers cult attack you guys, cause if they did they are all dead" Said Gaara  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:32 pm
"Huh? Yeah. They did. But Serene here took them out, but she used a lot of charka, again. They were spies sent ahead by Orochimaru." Clar picked her up as Darz started to walk towards Gaara.
"Hey. Shouldn't you be with Shizume and Sabrina? Did something happen?"  

viewtifulkye

Novatone

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:58 pm
Jiko grinned at Shizume.
"Ah...you learned more jutsu? Heh...let's see them." Jiko saw her bounce the kunai back at him. "Clever..." He said monotone as he tried to dodge some of the kunai, some of them grazing his face, arms, and legs.
"Wanna see one I learned from Lord Orochimaru?" Jiko's eyes widen as she started to made hand signs. "Thousand Snake no jutsu!" Thousands of snakes rained down from the sky, covering everything. "Did I mention that they're poisonous?"

"Shizume-chan?" Sabrina yelled then realized the voice had come from her mind. Shizume-chan? Are you alright?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:56 pm
"Yea except for the fact Jiko is being a huge pain." Shizume thought sending a message back.

"Doesn't matter." Shizume said with a smirk as she made a few more handseals, "All round firelighting sheild!" Shizume said yelled as she spun her body keeping the jutsu active for as long as she was spinning. These jutsu hardly took anychakra like they used too.  

Itachi Girl5

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:13 pm
"Well something did happen but I'm coming with you because you need protection" Said Gaara Smiling  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:23 pm
"Hmm...this gets better and better!" Jiko laughed loudly as he watched Shizume do the shield.
"So..." He said softly to her. "You don't have the others to back you up..."

Jiko? Jiko? What is he---did he put me in this coffin thing? Did he knock me out? Sabrina thought angrily. Then she heard voices outside of the coffin thing. "Hello? Hello? Help! Let me out!" Sabrina started to pound on the coffin again.

"Shut-up! Shut-up! Please, sir, may I kill her?" A man's voice shouted.

"No...not yet...we have to get to her team-mates first..." A softer voice said.

Then Sabrina noticed they were moving, making her even more confused.

:Edit: Sorry I screwed up the colors for Orochimaru and Shizume's brother...I changed them though!  

Novatone

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:15 am
Knocked you out and took your form. Shizume thought when she stopped when the snakes did and they are all dead because of the shock and the burns they recieved from landing on or around the jutsu.

"Does it really matter? I cam kill you once again." Shizume said with a twisted look on her face her eyes where narrow. Shizume made more complicated handseals, "Double lighting fire twister dragon!" Shizume shouted as two lighting and fire dragons appeared but quickly turned into twisters. "You know I can controls these with chakra so you pretty much loose." she said with having that twisted look.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:09 am
stare "Um...we don't need protection, alright? Now, get back there and help Sabrina and Shizume, scream NOW!"  

viewtifulkye

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:11 am
"EEEEEPPPP!!!! Ok I'm running away, now see you later??" Said Gaara extremely scared at that moment  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:43 pm
"Yeah. I suggest you go back now. Me, Clar, and Serene will be going now." Clar picked Serene up again and they started on their way again.  

viewtifulkye

Novatone

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:39 pm
Jiko had a bit of fear in his face, but as quickly as it came, it left.
"Do you know why I'm fighting you? Because as we speak--" Jiko made some hand signs and shouted. "Dark Tunnels!" Three twisters touched down and were hitting Shizume's, making sparks. "Because even as we speak...Lord Orochimaru and 50 of his minions...are heading towards those pathetic friends of yours..." Jiko laughed darkly. "There won't be a piece of them left by the time there finished with killing them...not-a-piece..."

He took my form?? What? Are you all okay? Who's with you? Everyone? Sabrina thought fast and with concern.

"We're approaching the targets...get ready..." Someone hissed.

"Targets?" Sabrina whispered with fear in her voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:44 pm
"Wait." Darz looked back. He could sense something was coming. Something evil.
"Uh? What is it?"
"...I guess it's nothing."  

viewtifulkye

Novatone

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:53 pm
"Drop her here." Orochimaru said to Masaya. He watched as he dropped the coffin-shaped box to the ground and heard Sabrina yell 'Ow! Hey watch it!'. "Move." Everyone vanished.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:27 pm
Shizume's jutsu kept comming at Jiko, how could he concentrate on his jutsu when he had to worry about Shizume's? "It doesn't matter." Shizume said refearing to Jiko's statement she can always warn her friends.

Shizume used her telepathic powers to want Darz, "Darz....Darz get back here. Orochimaru always had aplan ahead of us. Sabrina was captured as well." she hoped that he got the message clear.  

Itachi Girl5

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:30 pm
"RUN AWAY THEIR GOING ON A KILLING SPREE!!!!!!" Screamed Gaara as he ran down the street staight through the battle taking place and just kept on running  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games