Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
a new batch of ninjas? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:23 pm
Sakata's ears twitched"Ryo!!"she yelled"come on Naota"she said running towards the voice with Naota following  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:44 pm
Ryo heard Sakata's voice and ran faster. He soon saw two people running towards him. The closer he got he saw that one of them was Sakata. He slowed his pace down to a fast walk. "Sakata!" He yelled to her. "I'm glad to see that you're okay."  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:32 pm
"Yes I am too"she said"oh my I introduce you to my friend Naota"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:24 pm
Ryo looked over to Sakata's friend and his wolf ears perked up. "Oh, it's nice to meet you." He said with a smile on his face. "Oh, and the freeloader who's riding on my back is Rose."

"Hey!!!" Rose yelled and punched Ryo in the back of his head, knocking him out temporarily. "Sorry about that, he sometimes gets a smart mouth and I have to put him back in his place. Well it's nice to meet you Naota." She smiled back.

"I was just joking...damn that hurt." Ryo moaned out in pain.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:35 pm
"Yes it is very nice to meet you too"laughed Naota
"Have you guys found Nayuki"asked Sakata  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:45 pm
"No, not yet." Ryo staggered to his feet rubbing his head. "Sorano is here as well, she went down a different path to search for Nayuki. I hope that she's alright." Soon, his ears perked up once again. Something isn't right. All of a sudden, kunais began flying out of the walls towards the group. "WATCH OUT!!!" Ryo yelled as he quickly tackled Rose to the ground, covering her so that she wouldn't get hit with one.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:21 pm
Sakata pulled out her kunai and started deflecting them  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:33 am
Rose stayed down as Ryo covered her body from the kunais. "Ryo..." She muttered quietly.

"Don't worry, Rose." Ryo said with a smile, but the smile gave way to a painful expression when a kunai hits his right side.

"No, Ryo!" Rose yelled as the barrage of kunais stopped. Ryo rolled off of her and pulled out the kunai that was in his side. Rose smelled something funny in the air and it was traced back to the kunais that laid on the floor. She picked one up and sniffed it and a shicked look came across her face. "Ryo don't move a muscle. There was poison on these kunais."

"Just great. I guess that whoever took Nayuki wasnts us all dead ,and I may be the first." Ryo said with a sigh.

"Don't talk like that Ryo. No one is dying today." Rose then walked over to Ryo's side, lifted his shirt and began to suck out the poison from his wound.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:46 pm
"Aye rose stop I got some ointment before we left"said Sakata pulling a small bottle out of her pack she opened it up it.It had liquid in it"here Ryo drink this"she said holding it to his lips  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:46 pm
Rose stopped sucking the contaminated blood out of Ryo's wound and Ryo began to drink the elixer slowly. He soon got a disgusting look on his face. "THAT IS NASTY!!!" Ryo yelled.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:41 pm
Sakata sighed"well its better than dying"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:16 am
Ryo sighed a bit and sat up. "Well I guess you're right." He soon got up to his feet and looked around. "We need to keep moving. We must find Nayuki before something bad happens." Blood was still seeping out of his wound and it didn't look like it was going to stop on it's own.

"Wait Ryo!" Rose said and pulled out a roll of bandage cloth. She wrapped it around his waist until the wound was completely covered. "That should help hold back the bleeding so it can coagulate."

"Thanks Rose, I wonder what I would do without you."

"Probably die." Rose said with a slight giggle.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:32 am
Sakata laughed"hey I heard most of the screaming from over here"she said  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:31 pm
"Well let's keep on moving. I don't want to get caught by whoever is behind this." Ryo said.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:12 pm
"yea it seems this person will do anything to get us dead"sighed Sakata  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games