Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Hidden Leaf Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:39 pm
*looks at spike* lol..your blushing aren't you...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:42 pm
~scratches the back of his head and smiles~
well "ero-sennin"= perverted hermit! my name is printed in my blood on the frog hermit scroll  

Joelakaturbo

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:44 pm
i know what ero-sennin means..lol...*steps back*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:45 pm
"Yes I am blushing" Spikelema blushes more at that statement. "If you hit on my sis or GF I will tie you to a tree and use you as the practice dummy for punches."  

Spikelema

Joelakaturbo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:46 pm
ehehehe...hehe..he...................
~lowers head~ awwoh.........
~jumps up~ well whos up for a little sparing?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:46 pm
She returns carrying some banadges and such making her way back to Cherry and Spike. she stops halfway and just watching them, "So kawaii.." she mumbles with a giggle before she stops and looks at Joel, "Yo, ero-sennin...if your not a ero then why do you call yourself that?" she asked placing the items on the ground.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

Spikelema

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:47 pm
"Sparring? what is that"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:49 pm
Spikelema
"Sparring? what is that"
sparring is when you practice fight with a person..so you guys can train...  

cherryblossom_chan

Joelakaturbo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:51 pm
Polio
She returns carrying some banadges and such making her way back to Cherry and Spike. she stops halfway and just watching them, "So kawaii.." she mumbles with a giggle before she stops and looks at Joel, "Yo, ero-sennin...if your not a ero then why do you call yourself that?" she asked placing the items on the ground.

what do you mean? can't you see by my good looks how women bow before my beauty?
~puts his left leg in front of him while his left arm extends with an open palm and his right arm bends in with his right hand open as he talks~  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:54 pm
Raises an eyebrow......"Ok then....... if you are so seductive why am I the one with all the women around me?"  

Spikelema

Joelakaturbo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:56 pm
Spikelema
Raises an eyebrow......"Ok then....... if you are so seductive why am I the one with all the women around me?"

eh.. stressed stressed
eheheeehehehe, well your sister does not count...
~his head drops and he sulks~  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:59 pm
Quirks a brow at the conversation between Spike and Joel, "eh heh heh..." sweatdrops, "Well to tell you the truth Ero-sennin...me and Spike aren't exactly blood related siblings." she smirks standing again.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:00 pm
......*grabs the back spike* *shakes head* eh..don't get a fight with him..your wrist...still needs work  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:02 pm

Joelakaturbo

Spikelema

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:02 pm
"Ok I won't because you said so" Spikelema smiles tilting his head to the side.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games