Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:38 am
"I agree, and it's only going to get more complicated. I think I'm gonna head back home, I really just need to be alone" ARianna said, getting up, her head still hurt a bit and she didn't want the others to find out.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:05 pm
''Complacations make things fun.'' Estelluna said standing. ''Besides, Forks is always boring. Why not make this time fun?'' Estelluna added.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:20 pm
"I say we take the father out. He's not worth the trouble. You guys know I can take him out easier than you can hear Carlisle and Cho's conversation." Rachel rolled back over on the grass. She sighed, suddenly exhausted, or at least if she could, she would be. "I don't know guys, maybe we should just lay low for a while, we must hav already missed a few days of school, catch up or something."  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:53 pm
''Besides, he's due. I need to take him out.'' Cer noted. ''Yeah, it would be better if we do it, due to his mate. She could take you out fast, us on the other hand, takes time. Hey, Cho, we're going on a job again, get your butt out here!'' Estelluna yelled. She and Carlisle came walking out. ''Meet us at..Pick a area.'' She waited, as her team turned wolf. Cer was much larger than before, his body still had three heads, but with a snake tail, iron spiked collars, and a black coat, he was as big as two horses stacked.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:49 pm
Depressed, but not quite ready to fight again, Karissa rolled over in the grass and stood up. That's when she noticed the other group - how had they come so close without her hearing? "Stay back," she warned. Usually she'd have been more friendly. "Who are you?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:54 pm
Estelluna saw them and growled lowly, her pack joining in. They charged forward and leapt.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:59 pm
"No! Estelluna stop!" Karissa screamed. She'd suddenly sensed that among the group in front of them there was a human.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:19 pm
Estelluna kept running, jumping over their heads, she landed behind them, her pack followed.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:23 pm
"Stop! What is going on?!?" Rachel sat up, she had heard the entire thing but had no idea what was happening. "Estelluna! What are you doing?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:28 pm
"Oh dear god not agian. Estelluna, knock it off!" Arianna yelled at her.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:36 pm
"Ya, come on, no fighting! Rachel stood up, ready to use her power if necessary. Jasper felt her hostility and attempted to sooth it with calming waves. "Don't..." She hissed. "If they fight, I want my anger."  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:57 pm
"Haven't we had enough fighting?" Arianna asked. "Estelluna, calm down" Arianna siad.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:17 pm
"I would recommend you get the human out of here, until we get to know each other a little better." Karissa said, somewhat coldly. She hoped that her tone would encourage the other vampires to heed her advice - if two of them left, leaving behind a more even number, maybe Estelluna wouldn't see them as a threat, or a reason to fight.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 11:38 am
Growling slightly she leapt up just jumping over them. ''Leave.'' She told them growling angryily.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:26 pm
"She's right you know, leave now. You don't want the consequences to staying." She pushed a little bit with her mind, and the biggest one stumbled back. "We don't want to fight anymore, but we will if we have to."  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games