Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Forks RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you RPing
  no i am Dumb
  HECK YA THIS AWSOME!
  ......fine
View Results

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:29 pm
Karissa received Rachel's telepathic message, and after a moment of indecision sped to meet them in the food court. She slowed down to human speed just as she came into view of the mall and her feet took her automatically to the place. "Met something?" she thought as she aimed a questioning look at Rachel. Karissa's gaze then alighted on a girl she didn't know. "This must have been who she was talking about. But...something?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:02 pm
She's not human, nor vampire, hence something, now that you're here we can actually talk about it. Mind-spoke Rachel to Karissa, answering her questioning look. "So, now that we're here...."  

kanangirl123

Sora DoUrden

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:12 pm
Laurence looked around "she sure is takeing her time"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:40 am
"The suspense is killing me." Said Rachel sarcastically. "Arianna, while we're here, are you hungry?"  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:27 am
"I'm fine thanks" Arianna replied. She was a bit hungry but she couldn't bring herself to eat any food.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:49 pm
Laurence took of the jacket he was wearing over his black T shirt, on his armes there were Tatoos, they seems to meen somthing but no one who saw them could tell what they really meant "this is getting really old really fast" He looked around and then back at the group, "lets wait twenty more minuets, after that we should go, i am, well, starting to get a bit thirsty, and all the people here arnt helping."  

Sora DoUrden

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:28 pm
"Why don't you guys go, I'll wait here for her and we'll wait for you guys to get back before talking about it" Arianna suggested.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:01 am
Rachel agreed instantly with Laurence, her patience was waning for this girl. As they watched her brown eyes slowly glassed over, indicating that she was thirsty. "That sounds ok, I guess, but be careful with her, and whatever you do, don't make her angry." Rachel grabbed Laurence's arm in her impatience and dragged him out of the mall. "Where do you want to go? Are there even any good hunting spots round here?"  

kanangirl123

Sora DoUrden

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:37 pm
Laurence thought about it for a moment and then said "i know a place, it will take five minuets to get there, thats if i am driveing" Laurence smiled as he started to head for his car.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:06 am
"...Fine." Rachel huffed. She jumped in the car and Laurence drove off. "We should probably make this short. I don't like leaving her there."  

kanangirl123

Sora DoUrden

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:52 pm
Laurence slamed on the braked and spun into a wooded area "we are right outside the city, lets go" He pulled out the keyes and clicked a button on his keyring and the door locked and took off into the woods  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:45 pm
Arianna sat back, waiting patiently. She started to think about her friends and family, it seemed like a lifetime away. She thought back to elementary school, where her and her friends ran wild, being free. She thought about how they had been friends all the ways to high school. She thought about one of her friends Maria and how they had been friends the longest and also been closer to each other than any of their other friends. She noticed that her eyes were welling up and after excusing herself she went to the bathrooms and let herself cry.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:52 am
Rachel tore off after Laurence, sinking her teeth into the first thing with a heartbeat, which happened to be mountain lion, she pounced on it and drank thirstily. She did this a few more times, then satisfied, took a dip in the lake to wash off the blood.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:54 pm
"What am I, chopped liver?" Karissa said. She stayed in her seat next to Arianna as Rachel and Laurence rushed off. Turning to the other girl, she said "So what exactly is the situation here? Rachel didn't fill me in that much during her brief talk in my mind."  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:09 pm
Arianna came back a second later. "Sorry about that" Arianna apologized, sitting down.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games