Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Welcome to Forks (RPG) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
yes!!!
65%
 65%  [ 19 ]
no!!!
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
......i like spiders....
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:24 pm
Arianna picked up the child. "Shh it's ok" she whispered soothingly. "I don't know. She'll be fine I'm sure. Do you want to come with us?" Arianna asked the child.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:15 pm
Alessandra squinted anxiously at the child - was she a vampire or not then?  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:52 pm
Jackie was frightened by all the sudden attention. She'd never been around so many other vampires before. She buried her face into Arianna. She tried to put her thumb in her mouth but accidentally bit herself. She pulled it out quickly, gasping in pain. Stupid fangs. When she didn't answer Arianna's question, the girl attemped to put her down. The last thing Jackie wanted was to be set down among strange and apparently angry vampires. She cried louder, gripping Ari's shirt tightly. "I - I come," she squeaked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:57 am
"ALright hon. Come on guys let's go home. Can someone else drive home?" Arianna asked her friends. To Jackie "Can you tell me your name? Are you a vampire too?" she asked.  

Arriana_lynn

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:05 pm
"Jackie," she said softly, still a bit nervous. "Yeah. I vampire." She opened her mouth to show off her fangs, then rubbed the tears from her big topaz eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:32 pm
"Poor thing. I wonder what's troubling her." She smiled at the little girl. "She sure is a cutie though. I'll drive."  

Mystifying Social Disease

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:48 pm
"I don't know, we can find out later. And thanks" Arianna siad and threw Raine the keys. "Well Jackie, I'm Arianna and these are my friends we can do introductions later" Arianna siad, walking over to the car she put the child into the car and then she slid in herself. "Alright, let's go home" Arianna siad.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:38 pm
Raine drove fast, as most of them liked to do, with the exception of Ari. They made it home in less than 3 minutes. She opened the garage and slid in smoothly between the other girl's cars. "Home sweet home."  

Mystifying Social Disease

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:37 pm
"Come on" Arianna said, picking the child up. She walked into the house with the others close on her heels. Arianna sat down on one fo the couches and sat Jackie on her lap. "Where's your family?" Arianna asked her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:46 am
Jackie stared around at the house. She'd never had a house before. Now that everything was calmed down a bit, the girls didn't look so terrifying and the house was warm and comforting. "Family....?" she thought. She couldn't remember much of her family life. "Dunno. I kidnapped.... but, that was long time ago. So family dead probly." She shrugged. It hadn't really bothered her at all, but now that she thought about it, she wished she knew a bit more.  

6vampire6mistress6

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:18 pm
"Kidnapped?" Alessandra couldn't help feeling sorry for Jackie. Most of their families were dead too, but at least they'd had more time with them than Jackie had. She was what, three years old? She'd been changed far too young to spend much time with her human family.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:49 pm
"That's terrible." Arianna siad. 'But at least she has us now' Arianna said to Alessandra, making sure that Jackie wouldn't catch what she was saying.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:54 pm
At that, Alessandra shot Arianna a look. "We're going to keep her? I thought...well, isn't it up to her to choose?" she whispered back.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:32 pm
"Guys, she's 93." Said Mirri quietly from the back of the room. "She can understand you." The girls shot Mirri an incredulous look, and looked at the infant in Ari's arm for a confirmation, or not.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:48 pm
"Do you want to stay with us?" Arianna asked Jackie, she didn't want to force the child to stay but she really liked her.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games