Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
SW Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:15 pm
Hey Paulthewolf,
whats the patch you use for that Star Wars Mod?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:45 pm
I never really cared for most of the Star Wars games, except for Knights of the Old Republic. In fact, that game got me into Star Wars period. It was very fun, detailed and just spiffy. Very spiffy, indeed.

Love Lenore

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:48 pm
That was a good game, though I wish they could have done more with the Ebon Hawk.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:53 pm
I kinda wished the Ebon Hawk didn't look like a certain other ship.... Hmm, I wonder which one I mean. ninja

But seriously, they could have. All they had was that scary "Shooka Shacca Laaka" chick. You know, the one kidnapped by Mandalorians.

Ah, Mandalorians... KOTOR should have let me be one. >.< gonk I wanted to be Mandalore! *whines*

Love Lenore

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:56 pm
well you got Candarous. I thought he was pretty bad a**.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:59 pm
Canderous is my hero. Actually, between you and I-I call him Grandpa. whee I just love Canderous, and he-in a somewhat eerie way-reminds me of my late Grandfather. My Grandfather always used to talk about his deeds in WWII and the Korean War. He used to brag about how many nazis he killed relentlessly. In fact, I am quite sure my Grandfather was a loon. Cough.

But yes, Canderous was awesome. Praise Mandalore. heart

Love Lenore

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:03 pm
My grandfather served in Europe, but he didn't talk about it much.
Have you thought about joining our RP epic? we could always use new poeple.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:07 pm
Which one would that be? I was reading the FAQ, but I only could understand "DON'T SPAM". stressed

Love Lenore

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:08 pm
Lights of Peace.
the RP profiles for it are in the "Memory Banks" subforum.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:13 pm
Hmm, I'll think about it. I'm not very good with just jumping right into an RP. Perhaps if I could get a summary of what's already happened, I could think of a role that would play atleast a semi-important part-

otherwise, I'd probably join as a Mandalorian.

Love Lenore

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:14 pm
It only just started.
Its Epic in that its the start of part three of our trilogy.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:26 pm
I think I will just stick my SW RPing to the other guild I am in or to the PMs. I really don't like to RP anything related the the Trilogy. There is just something... vile to me about doing so. However, I will stick around here to talk about KOTOR. It should almost have its own thread because its unlike any SW game I've played.

Love Lenore

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:33 pm
what? this takes place twelve years after Endor in an alternate universe.
weve already had a major war occur, redeamed a dark lord of the sith, had a jedi master die a heroic death, and we have an entire Dreadnaught full of Mandalorean supercomandoes.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:39 pm
I don't know, man, I love SWs... but I just don't like to RP with Jedis and Siths unless necessary. I prefer to stay away from those unless they are related to KOTOR or something like it.

I would join, but I am not much for too much actiony stuff. Unless you are in dire need of my services, I'll prefer to stay away.

Love Lenore

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:43 pm
well I don't like force users either.
ah well. I won't force you to join.
but if you're interested later its there. In the meantime, you should see Nospai Deathous and Nelowulf's avi edit page.
They could make you a custom suit of Mandalorean armor.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games