Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight RPG! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Cool
  Awesome!! -heart- ^^
  Ok
  Not Bad
  THIS SUCKS! XP
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:13 pm
"Well for starters, you could work on that attitude." Said Lily, baring her lethal teeth. "Nobody likes a sourpuss." She continued, completely prepared to continue bothering him.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:49 pm
Caterina sighed. She knew how much fun it would be for the two enemies. 'Be careful Lily, don't push him over the edge' Cat warned.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:36 pm
Stop worryin about me Cat, I'll be fine. Thought Lily with a sense of finality. He doesn't stand a chance and he and I both know it.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:04 pm
Caterina rolled her eyes, willing the class to hurry up and finish. Even though she loved band and could usually relax she was now tense and unable to relax. Forcing herself to focus on her flute and the music she tried to relax. Slowly, her muscles started to relax one by one, and her brain was able to focus on the music and the beautiful sound that she was producing.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:02 pm
Finally the class ended, and Wyatt prepared to leave without making a commitment as to when they would next meet. The vegetarian couldn't leave well enough alone, though. "When else do you want to work on our project this week?" she asked sweetly, though her teeth - like his - were still bared. "I don't think you'll have to worry about seeing me again," Wyatt threatened. Her friends couldn't protect the girls forever; even if they did, the two hunters would die first.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:32 pm
Oh I don't think so. Lily pushed her thought into his mind, laughing at his bewildered expression. "Though you're used to your thoughts being private, you won't be alone anymore. Know that, Wyatt." She said swiftly, and turned on her heel to exit.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:01 pm
Caterina put her instrument in her locker and grabbed her purse. Saying a final goodbye to Elizabeth she walked over to a tree, leaning on it as she waited for the girls and Lily.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:26 pm
Lily nodded quickly at Edward and Alice as they led the girls out the class they had with Kenneth. She took their hands and went to see Caterina, who she had seen outside.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:09 pm
"You did good. Lily, do you think he'll get them? I'm afraid that I'll screw up and get all of you killed. Isn't there an easier way to do all of this?" Caterina asked, her voice low and quick, sounding almost musical.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:45 pm
Wyatt stalked off in the direction of his next class, never mind that lunch break didn't end for another half an hour.

Kenneth saw the hunters leave under the protection of the Cullens, but his mind was preoccupied with Caterina. He thought he'd heard her voice in the far corner of the school - the music hallway. He considered going to see her during lunch though their meeting was to be afterschool.

"The only easy way would be to kill them both, or let them kill us." Selana answered bluntly.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:09 pm
Lily let go of Dion and whirled around so that she was face to face with Selena. Her eyes blazing, she spoke quietly. "The right thing isn't always the easiest thing, Selena. Trust me, I know."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:07 pm
"Lily, calm down" Cat said gently, putting a comforting hand on her shoulder. "She's right, we're not going to kill them even if they want to kill us. I don't believe Ken wants to kill though, he just follows whatever Wyatt says" Cat said quietly, making sure that they were the only ones who could hear and no one else.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:33 pm
Lily took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She didn't even comment on Kenneth's new nickname. She retreated to sit Indian style under the shade of the tree. "I have to work with Wyatt in science." She said quietly.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:46 pm
"I know sweetie. I know this is going to be hard, but you can do it, I have faith in you" Caterina said, sinking gracefully to sit beside her. "Listen to me, you are wonderful in every way and every aspect, you will be able to do this" Caterina said, putting an arm lightly around her shoulders in a friendly gesture.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:28 pm
"Ya, I guess. I don't have the patience to deal with him though. I might just snap and break his neck..." She said quietly to Caterina. "You know how I have a temper."  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games