Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:15 pm
Sira nodded in response to Nanaka's question.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:18 pm
"Then we should let the... Hokage know that they're here."  

deliciously H I C K

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:34 pm
"Of course. I'll go tell the Hokage." Ai said and headed off towards the Hokage's building.
(Is Tsunade-sama the Hokage?)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:36 pm
((Naruto-kun is.))  

deliciously H I C K

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:44 pm
Reks sighed, looking at the unconcious bodys. How? I still don't understand... He sais to himself. He grasped a kunai in his hand. I have to train more....  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:46 pm
Reks suddenly dissapeared, without anyone noticing. He went ot the hokage's building, bursting in as if he owned the place. "Hokage! Train me!" he demanded.  

Batjesusman

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:23 pm
Ai was infront of the door when Reks burst in. She calmly walked in and bowed to Naruto-sama. "Hokage-sama. We have four of the Akatsuki members unconcious. What would you like us to do?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:25 pm
Nanaka waited outside the Hokage's office, not sure if she was welcome. She knew she was classified as a missing-nin so she thought it best to stay away from the Hokage for now.  

deliciously H I C K

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:36 pm
Ai nodded at Naruto's instructions and left stopping at the door way. "Oh, hi Nanaka." She waved. "Naruto-sama said that he would take care of them himself." She smiled and left the building.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:37 pm
Nanaka gave a small nod and followed Ai out of the building, careful not to draw attention to herself. "Did he ask how we defeated them so easily?"  

deliciously H I C K

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:41 pm
"What do you say? Huh? Come on.... I have to get stronger! Fast!" Reks yelled. That anoying little.... He kindof reminds me of me... Naruto thought, standing up. "But first- You must prove to me that you are worthy of being trained by me!" "Fine then! How should I prove myself?" reks retorted.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:40 pm
((wow... i missed alot!))
Fuyu looked around "Wh-where'd Reks go? And, how did all this happen..." She looked at all the Akatsuke, but stopped at Kisame... She pointed at him lying there "Well... I know how that happened... And to think, he's from my village! What a disgrace..." She said sarcastically. ~ Why'd Reks run off like that... ~ She put her fans away, "I'm gonna go..." She said, dissappearing in a cloud of smoke. She appeared at the lake Reks and her were going to go to yesterday, she took off her boots and rolled up her pants and dipped her feet in the water. "It's not as fun without Reks..." She said to herself and sighed.

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:42 pm
Sira was right outside the building staring up at the sky. "So how did it go?" he asked as they came out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:48 pm
"The Hokage said he would take care of it." Nanaka rolled her shoulders, sighing.  

deliciously H I C K

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:51 pm
Sira nodded rubbing his arm. It still felt a bit soar from the attack.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games