Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Zombie Vs. Human RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:15 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
she jumped off and helped him up "you ok?" she asked looking at him

"Hehe, scared ya, didn't I?" he said, laughing as he got up.
she smiled "dont do that" she said sticking her tounge out

"Hahaha, fine, fine," he said. "So, what are we to do now?"
"hmm good question" she said turning around, she looked around "hmm well of course find food, water, and shelter, then we explore this place, see what is all out there" she said thinking

"Alrighty then," he said, looking around for shelter. "Hmm...where to go..."
"hmm come on lets go look for a place to stay" she said walking towards the village  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:19 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"hmm good question" she said turning around, she looked around "hmm well of course find food, water, and shelter, then we explore this place, see what is all out there" she said thinking

"hmm come on lets go look for a place to stay" she said walking towards the village

"Mkay," he said, following beside her.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:20 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she looked into a house "well nobody lives here...well anymore" she walked in "ok i guess we will be staying here" she said  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:23 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she looked into a house "well nobody lives here...well anymore" she walked in "ok i guess we will be staying here" she said

"Hm, alrighty then," he said, walking into the house. "Pretty nice place," he said as he looked around.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:26 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Hm, alrighty then," he said, walking into the house. "Pretty nice place," he said as he looked around.
"yea, well there is only one bed so ill sleep on the couch, and you can sleep on the bed" she said smiling "or if you have another plan then im up for options" she said sitting down on the couch  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:27 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"yea, well there is only one bed so ill sleep on the couch, and you can sleep on the bed" she said smiling "or if you have another plan then im up for options" she said sitting down on the couch

"Well, we could either share the bed, or I'll sleep on the couch," he said, smiling at her.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:28 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Well, we could either share the bed, or I'll sleep on the couch," he said, smiling at her.
she laughed "i dont mind, i was just asking" she yawned and stretched "well im going to bed, its getting late" she stood up and walked to the room  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:30 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she laughed "i dont mind, i was just asking" she yawned and stretched "well im going to bed, its getting late" she stood up and walked to the room

"Wait, does that mean I'm sleeping on the couch then?" he asked her as he walked to the door, closed it, and locked it up.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:31 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Wait, does that mean I'm sleeping on the couch then?" he asked her as he walked to the door, closed it, and locked it up.
she smiled "you can sleep on the bed too, if you want" she changed into her night clothes and climbed in the bed, pulling the covers up  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:34 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she smiled "you can sleep on the bed too, if you want" she changed into her night clothes and climbed in the bed, pulling the covers up

"Hehe, alrighty then," he said, slightly blushing. He walked into the room, closed the door, and laid on the bed next to her. "Night," he said, smiling at her.  

Repressed Memories

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:37 pm
Name: Mr.penguin
Race: human
Weapon: mini gun (a huge machine gun)
ability:mind warp (confuses enemys so they attack each other)  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:39 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Hehe, alrighty then," he said, slightly blushing. He walked into the room, closed the door, and laid on the bed next to her. "Night," he said, smiling at her.
she smiled "night" she closed her eyes and slowly fell asleep  

Aprilbaby1

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:44 pm
(MEANWHILE AS THE OTHERS SLEEP)

megaman-*gets up and sneeks out of the house* come in over *static on the raido* this is megaman come in over *same thing* i need to get out of the dead zone to raido them *wallks out into the unknown*  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:03 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she smiled "night" she closed her eyes and slowly fell asleep

Ha laid there, sleeping, snuggling against Angel because he was cold.  

Repressed Memories

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:25 pm
Megamanexe709
(MEANWHILE AS THE OTHERS SLEEP)

megaman-*gets up and sneeks out of the house* come in over *static on the raido* this is megaman come in over *same thing* i need to get out of the dead zone to raido them *wallks out into the unknown*

*goes over a hill several miles away* hehehehe well well well *looks down from hill to find a stock pile of weppons and 3 dead millitary persoal below*
and my raido works this his megaman come in over *raido works*

????-did u find out the hq location

megaman- no but we r close. i will live no problem but there might not be enough left to know where it is.

????-portect them megaman u have your orders remember

megaman- u hired me to do the job when my brother left off. the mission is to sneek into the hq grab the data and elemate the rest of the data.

????- we payed u megaman $1,000,000,000 up front to do this job a double if u finish it.

megaman- yes and thanks for sending the military to gard the supplys here. clever......

????- i know controlling the miltary to do this is ez. now grab the supplys and get back

megaman- sir one thing do u want me to kill them when it is over

????- no....unless they find out or get in your way. OVER AND OUT

megaman-*grabs supplys and gets out befor the dead get up* ha too ez *pops them in the head* well maybe i will not have to kill them after all  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games