Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:20 am
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider

"get out of here....ill stay and fight"
"im not leaving without u" she said (brb in a moment)

"ill find your father and free him....but i need to do it alone...so leave" (ok)
"i cant and will not leave you here" she said looking at him "friends dont leave friends behind"

"i have no friends" he looks away
she looked hurt "well then what am i?" she walked away "ill go get my father by myself" she said and looked for the dungeon

he smiles and said "i ges your my first friend"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:21 am
*in the dungeon vampire is bound and gagged*
King: your daughter will be here any minute *he said holding sword with imps and demons protecting him*  

neon blue penguin

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:23 am
soren walks out of the bar waving to kevin  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:26 am
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider

"ill find your father and free him....but i need to do it alone...so leave" (ok)
"i cant and will not leave you here" she said looking at him "friends dont leave friends behind"

"i have no friends" he looks away
she looked hurt "well then what am i?" she walked away "ill go get my father by myself" she said and looked for the dungeon

he smiles and said "i ges your my first friend"
she smiled "thanks" she ran down to find her father  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:27 am
after leaving the bar he walked around wondering where every one was  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:28 am
neon blue penguin
King: your daughter will be here any minute *he said holding sword with imps and demons protecting him*
she opened the door "dad" she said looking at him then at the king "you let him go"  

Aprilbaby1

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:31 am
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
she opened the door "dad" she said looking at him then at the king "you let him go"
arrest her *he orders the demons* if you fight *puts a sword to the vampires throat i will kill your father  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:32 am
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
arrest her *he orders the demons* if you fight *puts a sword to the vampires throat i will kill your father
she looked at both of them "dad" she whispered, she sighed "fine ill go" she said looking down  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:34 am
soren walked over yo the lift that took him out of the city and into the forest  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:35 am
he runs into the dungan and said "king....i challange you to a fight"  

Dante Borges

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:35 am
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
she looked at both of them "dad" she whispered, she sighed "fine ill go" she said looking down
*the demons cuffed her with special vampire weakning cuffs and put her in the cell 3 cells away from her father* i wonder what the rebellion will pay to get you back *turns to the demons* you watch her cell kill anyone who comes too close  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:36 am
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
*the demons cuffed her with special vampire weakning cuffs and put her in the cell 3 cells away from her father* i wonder what the rebellion will pay to get you back *turns to the demons* you watch her cell kill anyone who comes too close
"i hope they dont come after me" she said sitting in the corner  

Aprilbaby1

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:42 am
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
if they do they will be quickly disposed of *he said from outside the door*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:43 am
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
if they do they will be quickly disposed of *he said from outside the door*
"thanks, its good to know that you can kill whenever" she messed with the cuffs making noises, she sighs and humms a strange melody  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:44 am
he looks for angelitas cell window from outside  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games