Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry ^_^ JOIN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krusadin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:41 pm

(I'm going now. To the world of centaurs and fauns...)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:52 pm

Krusadin

(bye bye)

Evy-Chan1337

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:15 pm

Krusadin

[narnia`?]
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:28 am

(Perhaps... ninja )

Krusadin

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:47 am

Krusadin
(Perhaps... ninja )

[sweet!]
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:48 am

Krusadin
(Perhaps... ninja )

[but in the last book... Narnia fall >< ]!

Wacram Glaziuz

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:07 am

(Now what shall we do?)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:31 am

Krusadin
(Now what shall we do?)

[dunno, but i have now made profile on Stargate guild ;3 check it out>

Wacram Glaziuz

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:28 pm

The sorting hat sat on Jameses's head and looked kind of blunt.
"Now look at this...No desire for anything, really. This one is a real case...
So I guess I wing this one up...Yes...Now that I think of it, the solution seems perfect"
Only James could hear what the hat said inside his own mind.
"Ravenclaw" it said with a relieved tone in its voice. Dandellion stuck her thumb up and Autumn smiled.

"Here's your timetable!" She said gleefully and handed a piece of paper to James "Congratulations! You can borrow some books from the teachers but I'll soon have some ordered for you if you don't have the money to buy your own. I must run now, see you guys!"
Autumn left with a hurry. Dandellion thought about something for a while.
"Crap. I really am late!"
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:50 pm

*Logen was already at the next class with no bag*

Wacram Glaziuz

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:07 pm

Krusadin
The sorting hat sat on Jameses's head and looked kind of blunt.
"Now look at this...No desire for anything, really. This one is a real case...
So I guess I wing this one up...Yes...Now that I think of it, the solution seems perfect"
Only James could hear what the hat said inside his own mind.
"Ravenclaw" it said with a relieved tone in its voice. Dandellion stuck her thumb up and Autumn smiled.

"Here's your timetable!" She said gleefully and handed a piece of paper to James "Congratulations! You can borrow some books from the teachers but I'll soon have some ordered for you if you don't have the money to buy your own. I must run now, see you guys!"
Autumn left with a hurry. Dandellion thought about something for a while.
"Crap. I really am late!"

James looked up at the hat as it read his mind deciding on a dorm to put him in. He really didn't have much of a desire for anything. He'd always believed that Wisdom was knowing how to use knowledge. This gave him the idea that Wisdom was much more valueable than knowledge and didn't object to the hats choice. He actually seemed a bit relieved actually. He would have gotten along poorly with that Snape character in Slytherin. He had a rather timid and cautious nature so Gryfandor wasn't the place for him. He was honest and fair minded but not entirely kind all the time so Hufflepuff being ruled out seemed like the right choice.

James looked up at the hat and spoke with a sigh of relief. You have gotten pretty good at this in your old age haven't you. He smiled as he said this then looked at Dandellion while taking the hat off his head and holding it on his lap. I'm not rich but I have enough gold to purchase some of my books. He pulled a bag of coins out of his pocket that didn't seem nearly large enough to cover the cost of books. He didn't really have a good grasp of what it would actually cost and only brought enough money for food and maybe a souvenir of his journeys. He paused for a second then spoke. Well........do you think this will be enough to cover the books?
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:15 pm

"That will cover all the expences, don't worry. We'll get the order form from the main lobby later"
Dandellion looked at James "Sure you'll be fine? What's your first subject? Need me to guide you?"

(I'm going to go now, to sleep)

Krusadin

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:24 pm

Krusadin
"That will cover all the expences, don't worry. We'll get the order form from the main lobby later"
Dandellion looked at James "Sure you'll be fine? What's your first subject? Need me to guide you?"

(I'm going to go now, to sleep)

(Ok, I will see you later then).
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:01 am

lanceknightmare
Krusadin
The girl relaxed and let out a sigh.
"Yeah...sorry 'bout that. I'm angry wen I'm hungry and have slept the whole night in a stupid broken bathroom with a stupid bathroom ghost.
My name is Dandellion"
She turned to James and smiled faintly. She had a dirt spot on her nose, just below her brown eyes.

James looked at there face as they spoke. He noticed the dirt on there nose and pointed to it. He then scratched his own nose in the same spot. I met up with that emo banshee and I feel your pain. Who knows, maybe I will be in your class after that hat sorts me. "He stopped and thought for a second, "that hat couldn't be that smart could it". He smiled a bit then knodded his head a bit. Well, do you by chance know where I could find this sorting room?

[*Chokes* EMO BANSHEE!!! xD]

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games