Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Northern Fleet Adventure! (started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

havent you always wanted a rp about a russian submarine
  yes
View Results

coreykill

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:54 pm

"ummm sure" he said looking around "we can use my quarters nobody can eavesdrop there, come on" he walked off in the direction of his cabin.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:55 pm

she looked around "ok" she walked out of the room and followed after him

Aprilbaby1

Kiyato Sekto

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:55 pm

plays chess with jack "ill beat you this time"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:57 pm

once there he unlocks his door and ushers her inside, he then quickly shuts the door and leans against it "so ummmmm" he looks around "what did you want to talk about" he asked.

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:00 pm

she looked at him "ok..so where to start" she sighs "im sorry if im confusing you, its just...well i really like you and, im not so sure what to do now"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:03 pm

he looks at her realizing its going to be one of those conversations. he pulls up a chair and puors a few drinks. "well i really like you too april, i thought i had made that clear. and i tried very hard to not to inifluence your decisions." he took a drink "and besides what about arage.."

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:04 pm

she walks over and sits down on his bed "i dont know" she sighs and lays back "im just so confused"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:07 pm

he looked at her a moment before reminding himself that he took an oath to himself that she would have to make the first move. "well..." he said looking at her "you can talk to me, thats what im here for. cmon tell me your problems just spill it i can take it."

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:09 pm

she closes her eyes "im just confused" she sighs "i really do like you, and i like arage too, but i dont want to hurt his feelings"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:12 pm

he looks at her and his eyes get large and intrest flashes through them,
"hurt... hurt his feelings..as in...." he pauses waitinig for her to elaborate just so he understands whats going on better.

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:14 pm

she sighs "i dont want to hurt his feelings if i choose to be with you"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:19 pm

he just looks at her a moment not quite sure if she was being serious
"well......i.....uhhhh" he pauses a moment trying to rephrase this "ahem..
well if there i one thing i know its that a man does not like to be lead..on
by a girl only toying with him" he pauses a moment "the only thing i can suggest without inifluencing you, is to discuss your feelings with him and to be sure of you decision before you act" he stood there taking another drink hoping he didnt just horribly blow it.

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:21 pm

she opened her eyes and sat up "yea i guess" she sighs "that just seems harder to do"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:24 pm

he looked at her a moment then started to laugh, "well nobody said that choosinig is easy" he stopped laughing "im sorry that i cant be more helpful, im just trying not to force you inito anything you dont want, the last thing i need on my ship is crew resenting me" he sat down beside her "i just want you to be sure thats all" he said looking into her large eyes

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:26 pm

she looks up at him "thanks for listening"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games