Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
The Konoha, Hidden Leaf, Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

uryu ishida

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:34 pm
((thank you,all the others were taken.ill send you an invatation to you for a comic/manga guild.i have an rp there.))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:53 pm
(( Bleach FTW =P ))

"The only lesson you need learn, is how to pay attention to your enemy AND his weapons.." Wind said from a tree behind Uryu, still holding his book in one hand. If Uryu had bothered to look at what had stood on the water, he would only have seen ripples from Wind's jump.  

Windblade

uryu ishida

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:28 pm
he look back,then disappeared in a poof of smoke.it was a doppleganger.he was on the brabch above him,the kunai in a killing position.he put it away."i learened that one along thime ago."he dropped down.as he was walking away,he turned around and tossed the kunai back."you never know when you'll need ever kunai you have..."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:50 pm
uryu ishida
he look back,then disappeared in a poof of smoke.it was a doppleganger.he was on the brabch above him,the kunai in a killing position.he put it away."i learened that one along thime ago."he dropped down.as he was walking away,he turned around and tossed the kunai back."you never know when you'll need ever kunai you have..."

Endless shook his head and thought to himself, I dont like this guy. Endless then dropped out of the tree and walked out to the edge of the water. "Kage Bunshin No Jutsu!" Endless created one doppleganger and both jumped out onto the water and began to spar.  

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Windblade

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:24 pm
Wind laughed, he really doubled over and laughed. But his voice came not from the tree branch where he stood, but from the tree itself.

The tree, and Wind, dissapeared in a cloud of smoke leaving only a falling Uryu. When the cloud dispersed it revealed not 1, not 2, but 8 shadow clones standing around doing relatively un-unique things. Reading a book, staring at the sky, cleaning it's headband.

"So, what were you saying about kunai..?" A voice said, seeming to come from all 8 at once. All the clones brandished kunai.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:22 pm
"hah,simple shadow clones."he drew his sword."chire.(scatter)"the blade disappears. It isn't gone completely, it has just disintegrated into millions of tiny, razor-thin metal petals you can only see when they catch the light and wink, like the quick flutter of falling cherry petals.(he mentally controls this razor cloud, and can slice somebody to ribbons without them even seeing what hit them.)he stood in the middle of the cloud,waiting for his senses to distinguish shadowclone from real without killing him."strike at your own risk..."  

uryu ishida

MixedUp92

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:54 am
~watches at a distance. A soul slayer?~
Wrong anime dude but it works for Naruto. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:01 pm
Oh COME ON!!! Tis is a naruto rp....>.>  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

panda-shinobi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:03 am
ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:23 pm
The eight clones dissapear, literally, and reappear around Uryu. There was no blur of movement, nothing, just a simple vanish and reappear, as the illusions of the shadow clones dissapearred, the real ones emerged from their true hiding spots. They surrounded him and each one attemtped a grab on him, arms, legs, head, clothing, anything was fair game for them to latch onto.

"Strength and overbearing odds are a good thing, but only when you know exactly who or what you are fighting."  

Windblade

uryu ishida

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:10 pm
"like i said,strike at your own risk."the petals cloded around him and started to cut the shadow clones.he looked for the ones that didn't bleed."strike!"some formed into a knife and stabbed one.some cut down two of the shadowclones.he got two more with shuriken.now it was three on one.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 7:43 pm
Climbs a tree near the fight and sits cross legged. Not being here in a while she took some interest in the current battle being held between Wind and the male she did not recognize. "Hmmm." Hands in her knees she watched quietly.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 3:11 pm
The doppleganger of Endless disappeared as he jumped off the water. Endless landed in the tree next to Polio. "Hello Polio. How have u been?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:45 pm
Polio blinks then looks Endless's way. Lifting a hand in greeting she grinned at him. "Heya Endless. I've been great. How about you?"  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 7:24 am
"me? I've been training. I just had a training session with Wind Sensei. I hope he beats this guy good."  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff