Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Trial of Heros II (Important message on Pg. 59) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orin Dragoon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:24 pm
Shmitty continued forward, even though he felt a little odd being in frount of the group but, he pushed the feeling aside and concentrated on what he was sniffing out... getting closer to the ground he kept sniffing the air, trying his best to get the slightest hint of clover... his mind began to wonder and he was starting to regret leaving Odin behind to search for water, his noise might of proven usefull, but thats when it happend. his eyes widend and he took in anoter breath. it was faint but it was her scent "uhh I think- I think i found it" he took another breath threw his noise, moving in the scents direction. his pace getting a little quiker as he began to move off the path... then after minutes he stopped in frount of a tree and a evil grin played across his face... "the thing controlling clover must of met up with the controlled shadow man... they went that way" he said pointing into the direction the scent led him...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:33 pm
"I believe you are right." said Rosette as she took a deep breath. "Clover met up with TY here. Hay guys, what do you think?" she asked as she turned aroud.  

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:14 pm

<...What if they don't come to the nest?>

As 'TY' came out of the hole, there was a small child nearby, and it was evident he had heard what was said. Before the controller could make the boy get up and run, Dixtrel moved her dark host swiftly for the kill. The cloaked mass took in a deep whiff of the still warm blood as it stood.
I can already tell, I'm going to enjoy myself today.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:11 pm
Fallowing Shmitty and Rosette chills ran down his spine as they led him and the others on, getting passed were Ty and Clover had met, Tramer let out a slight chuckle as his altered eye showed him the seemingly endless auras that were being emitted from what seemed to be some sort of spider hive…

“so this is were they are hiding…or more accurately were there setting a trap for us…” he said out loud to no one in particular, “well if they have such little respect for myself and those I travel with we will just have to teach them a lesion!” Tramer said with a smirk on his face, after taking several more steps Tramer stopped in his tracks, what did I just say? Crap…I’m already losing my mind… He thought to himself placing his altered hand onto his face he let out an exhausted sigh, “ummm…Larien…can you pinpoint them…to me its just like looking into the sun…” he asked.

“now…this is for everyone, Ty is extremely dangerous to say the least… if we are not able to kill his controller before we run into him I’ll deal with him…I have an idea on how to fight him, thou I would do far better on my own agents him…so if we run into him I’ll hold him off while all of you are to continue on and find the arachnids controlling Ty and Clover…” he said looking over the entire group and then over to Larien, “and if we run into Clover…“ he continued letting out a sigh, “if her controller has gained control of her abilities…flee…if they haven’t then I want you Shmitty to keep her busy while the rest continue on…thou under no circumstance are you to harm her! just keep her busy” he said looking over to Shmitty when he referenced to his name and then back to Larien whom he new there was a good chance of her objecting, “you are going to be the only one able to determine which spiders are controlling are friends…we are going to have to move fast…dose everyone understand what they are to do? Once we continue from this point there will be no stopping…” he finished looking over the entire group once more.  

Tramer
Crew

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:46 am
"I understand Trammer, but is there anything you want me to do? I can still help can't I? I can fight even though I was controlled for a bit right? Rosette said as she gazed into Trammer's eyes, hoping he didn't tell her no. She COULD still fight coulden't she?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:15 pm
Ezorin continued along with the group. He observed everything and prepared for anything. the later which he did mainly because of his training became a burden at times because of all the foreseeable outcomes of a given situation.  

Bortelex

Orin Dragoon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:13 pm
shmitty laughed as tramer made his first comment. "Yaa tear them apart" he clenchend his fists, crackling them as fire suddenly coverd them. shmitty felt ready and eager to fight, nodding as tramer gave his instructions. shmitty raising his eyebrow as tramer made the assumtion that he would hurt clover. "dont worry about clover, I will defend to dissarm her... all though your smart to handle the shadow man.. " a smirk ran across his face, before turning to Rosette after she made her comment.."you will go with the others and find the spiders controling clover and the shadow man, and get them good and dead, so we can get the hell out of there "

(("edited...twice... I think i read your mind, reading your post was the secound thing on my mind lmao"))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:01 am
((Shall we assume, Orin, that your last quote of "you wil go with the others and find the spiders controling clover and the shadow man, and kill them good " was directed at Foxkilth's character?))  

TY Charns
Crew

Orin Dragoon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:11 pm
(("Ahhh!! the fire it got out of hand!!..... It burns us it burns us!! "))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:56 pm
Smiling at the thought of helping, Rosette quickly nodded her thatnks toward Shmitty. "I'll do my best. Every body do your best as well and try to not get hurt." Pulling out her staff Rosette did a few qmall pattern dances to get warmed-up. Reaching toward her empty dagger sheath, Roswette's face fell. "Do you guys know what I did with Chichi? I seem to be missing him." She asked as she looked around on the ground around her feet.  

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Orin Dragoon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:25 pm
shmitty looked at Rosette "Maybe you lost it where you when you were sleeping last night... " he said as the flames tickeld over his hands... "Ill help you look for it after were done killing these eight legged bests..." he looked towards tramer. "shall I make a distraction before we attack with my fire... burn there nests "  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:11 pm
Looking at Tramer she smile but could not calm the nervous feeling in her belly. Clover was like her sister and she did not feel comfortable haveing Shmitty along with her. She could loose him easily enough in the treetops. Sniffing an elf is possible, but a nymph is something compleately different.
"Tramer I will do my best with Clover as I am sure you will with Ty. But I cannot promise I will do it by sticking to your plan."

((I am not sure what you mean by pinpointing them sweetie..))  

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:06 pm
"It seems our old friends have come to try and rescue you, my dear." TY said as he entered the small underground room where Clover and their hosts were.
"Lend a claw, won't you? Help by bringing down a few good bodies, to help provide for those..," and at this point a mocking smile grew wide on his face, "...less fortunate than us."
Dixtrel seemed to chuckle quietly in her sleeping form.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:50 am
Coaxing her host's power to the forefront was more difficult than the arachnid had ever thought. As the leader was away, she sat in the room willing whatever abilities she could from this new host. From the memories she had picked through, she knew that this 'Priestess of Light' could manipulate light and wind quite effectively. Why wasn't this body co-operating? When concentrating she could get bursts of wind to circle about her form, and even project outward a bit, but it wasn't under control.

Her attempts ceased immediately when she sensed someone nearing. She respectively bowed her head towards her leader and rose from her seated position. An almost malicious smirk graced her features upon hearing Dixtrel's words. "We'll have to give them a proper welcoming indeed."

As 'Clover' did what she was told, deep within the arachnid's host's mind, conflict was stirring. "Is that all you'll ever say?" Clover asked in desperation. "You can't just let that 'thing' use you if you deem it strong enough!"

The lights flickered, brightening then fading again. "Child you do not know of which you speak. Evil has no precedence amongst light, but in this particular situation there is little to be done." The voice paused before continuing, "If you were able to purge it yourself.. then."

The voice cut off and a wispier yet kinder one took it's place, "Oh, hush. Pointing fingers isn't going to help her. Though... a point has been made. It's already figured out how to release a pretty swift current. With time there could be trouble."

Clover bowed her head in shame. Was she really so weak that she couldn't maintain control over her own body? Something had to be done, and soon. The limits to the arachnid's hold over her would last for only a bit longer. What would happen to her friends if that 'thing' used her abilities to their fullest?

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Orin Dragoon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:01 pm
Listening to Larien, He felt the doubt Larien had about himself in her words. ~She dousnt trust me... none of them do, why do I fallow them if they dont trust me?~ he thought to himself, memorys of his past falshing threw his mind. hands dropping to his sides. "I'll show you all what I can do" he said more or less to himself but load enough so the others can here  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff