Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:23 pm
Af Mas
Manda_Tifa
Af Mas
Manda_Tifa
Krissim Klaw
Manda_Tifa
Krissim...where do yo live again?
The sunshine state (all lies <.<) Florida
Ah. I'm moving there in the summer...*is nervous as hell*

Are you really, Manda? eek
*nods sheepishly* My uncle lives in Miami, and he's going to give me a room in his (apparently huge)apartment....

He lives on the ocean!

Whyso?
Well, see....I live in this absolutely FROZEN state........so when he invited me to MIAMI, I jumped on the chance....next thing I know I'm making plans to move at the end of the semester.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:23 pm
Manda_Tifa
Af Mas
Manda_Tifa
Krissim Klaw
Manda_Tifa

*nods sheepishly* My uncle lives in Miami, and he's going to give me a room in his (apparently huge)apartment....

He lives on the ocean!
Yay *tackle hugs* We sooooooooooo have to meet up and do something this summer. blaugh  

Krissim Klaw

Af Mas

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:26 pm
Manda_Tifa
Af Mas
Manda_Tifa
Af Mas
Manda_Tifa

He lives on the ocean!

Whyso?
Well, see....I live in this absolutely FROZEN state........so when he invited me to MIAMI, I jumped on the chance....next thing I know I'm making plans to move at the end of the semester.

Are you staying there permanently, or just for the summer *and is uber jealous of Manda now* >.>;;;  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:28 pm
Krissim Klaw
Manda_Tifa
Af Mas
Manda_Tifa
Krissim Klaw
Manda_Tifa

He lives on the ocean!
Yay *tackle hugs* We sooooooooooo have to meet up and do something this summer. blaugh
You live in Miami (or close to?) We definately should then.....Since you didn't come skiing.... blaugh  

Manda_Tifa

Lloxie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:28 pm
*walks in, his fur dark blue with the markings mostly faded, his ear tassles' glow faint, and writes something on the wall, then walks back out again, a distant, thoughtful look in his eyes*

~People we all come together, people we all fall apart~

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:39 pm
Well, my uncle says I can stay "as long as I like"...so I don't even know how long I'll be down there.....

What's up Lloxie?  

Manda_Tifa

Lloxie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:50 pm
Manda_Tifa
Krissim Klaw
Manda_Tifa
Af Mas
Manda_Tifa

He lives on the ocean!
You live in Miami (or close to?) We definately should then.....Since you didn't come skiing.... blaugh

Eee! Manda's comming down south eh? Coolies! Now if we could just drag everyone else down here and kick out all the evil conservative-types... >_> <_< *smirks*

Manda_Tifa
Well, my uncle says I can stay "as long as I like"...so I don't even know how long I'll be down there.....

What's up Lloxie?

Mreh, just feeling thoughtful, s'all.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:56 pm
Lloxie
Manda_Tifa
Krissim Klaw
Manda_Tifa
Af Mas

He lives on the ocean!

Eee! Manda's comming down south eh? Coolies! Now if we could just drag everyone else down here and kick out all the evil conservative-types... >_> <_< *smirks*

Manda_Tifa

What's up Lloxie?

Mreh, just feeling thoughtful, s'all.
heart  

Manda_Tifa

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:57 pm
Anyone have any idea where/how I can find an online Gaia moderator?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:02 pm
Manda_Tifa
Why? What happened? o.o  

Alektorphobia

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:11 pm
Asphyxiat!on
Manda_Tifa
Why? What happened? o.o
Nothing yet! I wanted to advertise my dad's new book, but it might be against the T.O.S., so I wanted to ask first.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:26 pm
Manda_Tifa
Asphyxiat!on
Manda_Tifa
Why? What happened? o.o
Nothing yet! I wanted to advertise my dad's new book, but it might be against the T.O.S., so I wanted to ask first.
Well...Hm...I dunno how you'd find out if one is online, but you can look through past updates and stuff to find one that posted before they started using the NPCs  

Alektorphobia

FogSage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:46 pm
Manda_Tifa
Asphyxiat!on
Manda_Tifa
Why? What happened? o.o

How is it against the TOS?

Also: I might be interested in buying it.......PM me about the details.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:53 pm
It might be against T.O.S. because they say something about not advertising in the threads.....

Quote:
Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation.

I'd just rather avoid trouble....so I thought I'd ask permission first...if I can find one... sweatdrop  

Manda_Tifa

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:07 pm
What did your dad write?  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games