Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE FINNISH CLASS!!! Educational roleplaying!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What does the J stand for?
Jello.
100%
 100%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 13

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:34 pm

(ahh okay lolz)
"hey, hey, hey, watch it" she grumbles at them, half awake and the other half trying to fall asleep
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:09 pm

They stuffed her into the ambulince and started to drive away. As Walt watched them, he though, not very good job...

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:28 pm

she pulled out a phone and dials a number. She yawns, trying to get a hold of Walt "he better get his bony butt over here" she muttered rubbing her eyes
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 6:56 am

(OH! That reminds me, Walt doesn't have a phone.)

[While Walt goes on with all that stuff, we now follow the story of the ambulance and beyond. I really have to work on my titles.]

They stop and one gets in the back. "No need to yell. I like to ride shotgun and she doesn't look bad enough so she needs someone watching her." He sits down and looks at her. "No phones. That's one of the rules."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:41 am

(dang, lolz)

She pouts but then stuffs it in her pocket and looks around before feeling sleepy again. Then she starts mumbling gibberish things to keep herself awake
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:50 am

"Hey, what are we bringing her in for again?"

"I think it's a concussion."

"Aw, crap."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:01 pm

she laughs out randomly before going quiet. She then pictures everyone in their underwear and giggles uncontrolably.
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:14 pm

"Damn it's hot in here."

"PUT YOUR CLOTHES BACK ON!"

"Alright. I just hope she stays awake for the trip."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:16 pm

she laughs even more "oh god" she rolls over (kinda cleanin room so ya)
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:35 pm

(Preparing to go to the movies, so ya.)

He starts to put his pants back on. He pauses and says quietly, "Hey, how you feeling? And do you prefer me with or without pants? Because, I mean, the gurney is a bed."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:54 pm

(lolz k)
"im feeling okay" she looks at him and giggles before blushing a bit "without" she said jokingly she shakes her head "it doesnt matter" she yawns "im fixing to sleep anyways"
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:25 pm

He chuckles.

"JOE! Are you hitting on the patient again? Last time you did that, the Chief of Medicine found you and her having sex on the gurney and the patient went into a coma from the repetitive hits of pressure. You don't want to do that again, do you? You had to give him your apartment after his wife kicked him out. And he's never given it back!"

"Well, she said she preferred me without pants."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:53 pm

"ookay..." she giggles again and looks at him, she shakes her head. "maybe later" she whispered so only he heard before smiling and giving him the 'just kidding' look, she rolls onto her side with her back facing him and closed her eyes
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:09 pm

"Ahh. WAIT!" He got his pants and clothes on messily and picked her up. "She's trying to sleep. What should I do? I can't work with my girl-friend having my ID. They won't even let me into the bar!"

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:42 pm

"no..." she whines rubbing her eyes "let. me. sleep..." she opens her eyes and looks at him "please" she whines and begs
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games