Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
〖Tamer room〗 Windy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 498 499 500 501 502 503 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite attribute?
  ☠ Virus ☠
  ✾ Vaccine ✾
  ۞ Data ۞
  ♽ Hybrid ♽
  ✦ None/Unknown ✦
View Results

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:48 pm
Windy....im sorry.... I COULDNT GET HERMMON!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:59 pm

Baww, there is always next year, Shin. Have some hope for the other wizards.

Im Windspirit

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:11 pm
I WILL! or it would be a waste for me not to live up to the Mage name i have created for myself....and the chibi you are drawing for me now! blaugh

I WILL NOT GIVE UP!!!! scream  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:46 pm

Ah- keep your spirits burning then, good moments come at their own pace.

They only need to be colored- without color they appear alien just being outlines. There is no rush since I wasn't supposed to take commissions, but...I only want to tackle and upload them all together.

Im Windspirit

wild wulfie of the forest

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:51 am
Take your time, windy~

Hm, I see~ Blue is my favorite color and sometime my family goes out of their way to get blue things for me~  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:22 pm

I like red.

Im Windspirit

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:24 pm

I just realized- after this event, my RPC will be stuck only with Argomon, Wisemon and Impmon. Darn.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:46 pm
Well then... you'll have time to get everyone else back, right??? After this event I'm going to pretty much be raiding Toy and Tama Village... xD

Gotta get back Stingmon, ChaosWargreymon, Gaomon, and somehow manage to retrieve ChaosGallantmon after she practically blew herself up...

ROAD TRIP!!!

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:56 pm

I lost Reniko (Myotismon) or he's disappeared after seeing Sheriti without a decent conversation while the end of the Digital World is coming and will explode into different areas...that's not a good thing.

Anyone else but them will be new to her. She's in a frantic state by this point.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:04 pm
Cool... Marcus, at the point in time, is nothing but an empty shell of his former self, manipulated by the very chaos digimon that he gets his power from. I wanna talk pummel into allowing me to have a special mission with Lucemon Chaos mode... either that or the "Chaos Lord" needs to be allowed...

I'm kind of spiraling out of control with what to do with him at this point. He's discarded all of his friends, his first partner and key to his purification is off exchanging hands on its long journey back to him. While all this is happening, he is becoming more and more "lost" as he continues to use ChaosSoul...

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:05 pm

Hmm-Deoxys sure sounds neat at this momment, I'm taking that y'all established the Pokemon RP now?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:07 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Cool... Marcus, at the point in time, is nothing but an empty shell of his former self, manipulated by the very chaos digimon that he gets his power from. I wanna talk pummel into allowing me to have a special mission with Lucemon Chaos mode... either that or the "Chaos Lord" needs to be allowed...

I'm kind of spiraling out of control with what to do with him at this point. He's discarded all of his friends, his first partner and key to his purification is off exchanging hands on its long journey back to him. While all this is happening, he is becoming more and more "lost" as he continues to use ChaosSoul...

Wow- what the heck have you been doing to your character? sweatdrop

Now i'm afraid I need to keep Sheriti away from Marcus- -Tiptoes away-

Im Windspirit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:19 pm
Im Windspirit

Hmm-Deoxys sure sounds neat at this momment, I'm taking that y'all established the Pokemon RP now?

po..po..pokemon R...P?! o3o
WHERE!!? xD

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:25 pm
Im Windspirit
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Wow- what the heck have you been doing to your character? sweatdrop

Now i'm afraid I need to keep Sheriti away from Marcus- -Tiptoes away-

My dream is to create a bad guy that ignores the laws of hero vs. villain, where he is forever condemned to be victim to the forces of light or that he has a certain point in which he can be "purified" and made good again. That is far too cliche for me and I intend to change it and make an army of tamers just like me xD  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:52 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Im Windspirit

po..po..pokemon R...P?! o3o
WHERE!!? xD

I assumed from you and levels siggy's that y'all had it up. I was just curious.

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 498 499 500 501 502 503 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games