Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 498 499 500 501 502 503 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:36 am
ed i need his blood soon or i might die so please mak it quick!*holding the wound to the stomach and summons an platoon of skeletal soldiers and mages*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:40 am
schrodinger333
ed i need his blood soon or i might die so please mak it quick!*holding the wound to the stomach and summons an platoon of skeletal soldiers and mages*
"i'l try!" *i look to the wall he hited but he wasent there* what a shame... he needs my blood to live? so i'l make a deal... i give my blood, and you give me your life! *i try to findd him but give up and trhow my guns in the ground* "i acept the deal... as long as you leave the studants alone..."*i fall over my knees*  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:44 am
*i satrt getting weak and see in blak and white* (like in left for dead) dont do it ed if you want to kill him go for it and the blood from him will be enough. *my skeletal army starts falling apart one by one*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:46 am
schrodinger333
*i satrt getting weak and see in blak and white* (like in left for dead) dont do it ed if you want to kill him go for it and the blood from him will be enough. *my skeletal army starts falling apart one by one*
"i dont think i could defeat him... i never did." i knew you wold liten to reason... so it will hapen.*he apears behind me and throw a small vial to kio, he ready his hand to trepass my back*  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:58 am
*i slowly and discreatly draw my knife to pierce his heart for the final kill* *arin walks up and kneels down to where we see eye to eye i thrust my knife into his throat and off with his head*arins head lays in front of edward and stays there motionless* i got him sweatdrop *the seal is now made and the blood of arin runs through me healing me five times faster than the usual rate*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:02 am
schrodinger333
*i slowly and discreatly draw my knife to pierce his heart for the final kill* *arin walks up and kneels down to where we see eye to eye i thrust my knife into his throat and off with his head*arins head lays in front of edward and stays there motionless* i got him sweatdrop *the seal is now made and the blood of arin runs through me healing me five times faster than the usual rate*
*another arin apears and laghfs* do you think i wold let myself to give you power and get distracted? *he makes a bone giant aperar* (he IS a legend betwen necros isint he?)  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:06 am
*i thow myself in front of the giant and teleport kio away with a message by telephaty* "get the hell outa here!!! and try to find yuki"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:11 am
*i get up and start performing a legendary spell my mentor taught me to read it due to him being a legend him self and the text was in a dead dialect of necrnamic* (yes thats from army of darkness a funny/scary movie) *and i start to listen to hell march 2 on my ipod*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WqwFhX6Cqg
(listen to it while you type it work out for the moment of fighting i gtg ill be back )  

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:41 am
schrodinger333
*i get up and start performing a legendary spell my mentor taught me to read it due to him being a legend him self and the text was in a dead dialect of necrnamic* (yes thats from army of darkness a funny/scary movie) *and i start to listen to hell march 2 on my ipod*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WqwFhX6Cqg
(listen to it while you type it work out for the moment of fighting i gtg ill be back )
((nah... i'l wait till you get back to start the fight))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:08 am
(im back had to go to town which is 10 mins. and there is alot of roadwork goin on out in illinois)  

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:17 am
(eh?) *i see the (what are you summoning/doing again?)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:25 am
(i was going to summon anubis the egyptian god of the dead and his claimed souldiers ea its a new term for his army) stand back ed because this is for the coward named arin*eyes turn all black with a blood red irises* i call forth my god of all that is passed into his realm to come forth and join me on the plane of the ones you once loved*a portal opens on the wall out walks anubis and his undead legion*  

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:32 am
schrodinger333
(i was going to summon anubis the egyptian god of the dead and his claimed souldiers ea its a new term for his army) stand back ed because this is for the coward named arin*eyes turn all black with a blood red irises* i call forth my god of all that is passed into his realm to come forth and join me on the plane of the ones you once loved*a portal opens on the wall out walks anubis and his undead legion*
"godaamit!!!" *i fly away from the path of anubis*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:40 am
*anubis walks up to me and impale me with his spear* *i laugh before dying and then my body disappears only to find out that im now anubis* hey edward lets get him now*smirks* charge my men and you shall feast on the undead and the unpure soul of arin *the legion cheers and charges at arin*  

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:43 am
schrodinger333
*anubis walks up to me and impale me with his spear* *i laugh before dying and then my body disappears only to find out that im now anubis* hey edward lets get him now*smirks* charge my men and you shall feast on the undead and the unpure soul of arin *the legion cheers and charges at arin*
now you are talking!!! *i charge like a meteor to arin and a small explision happens*(g2g)  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 498 499 500 501 502 503 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games