Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 498 499 500 501 502 503 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rinchans flower

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:21 am

Angelic Muse
Rinchans flower
Eddily
Already had a few offerings for help, thanks. I proposed. I can find the post if your want.

That would be awsome! whee

Angelic, I've known people engaded for years before they get to wedding, 6mons isn't so bad sweatdrop

Well this is the Gaia one I am talking about. wink

I know that domokun
I'm just trying to be nice
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:22 am

Eddily
From page 1362 of Saki's corner:

I was going to do this two months ago, but I wasn't sure what you were going to say. At that time, I was glad I waited. Now that I hinted at this last night, and that I feel even better about our relationship, I'm going to go through with it now.

*gets down on one knee taking one of your paws in mine, then kisses it before going on*

Not even a year ago yuo found me through what seemed to be a random occurance. You disappeared and in that time I found myself. Shortly after, we found each other and have been really happy.

Spotty, will you make me the happiest cat and marry me on gaia?

*squees and bounces around the den and then glomps Eddily again* 4laugh

THAT WAS SO FREAKING CUTE! 4laugh xd

Angelic Muse

Rinchans flower

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:23 am

Eddily
From page 1362 of Saki's corner:

I was going to do this two months ago, but I wasn't sure what you were going to say. At that time, I was glad I waited. Now that I hinted at this last night, and that I feel even better about our relationship, I'm going to go through with it now.

*gets down on one knee taking one of your paws in mine, then kisses it before going on*

Not even a year ago yuo found me through what seemed to be a random occurance. You disappeared and in that time I found myself. Shortly after, we found each other and have been really happy.

Spotty, will you make me the happiest cat and marry me on gaia?

That is the cutest thing I will ever see. Seriously now I'm all whee heart

You're so sweet Eddily-kun!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:23 am

Angelic Muse
*squees and bounces around the den and then glomps Eddily again* 4laugh

THAT WAS SO FREAKING CUTE! 4laugh xd

xd Thanks? sweatdrop

Eddily

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:24 am

Rinchans flower

Thankies. I was so nervous doing it. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:26 am

Eddily
Rinchans flower

I can imagin, that is a scary thing to do. I'm even happier she didn't turn you down 3nodding

Rinchans flower

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:26 am

Rinchans flower
Eddily
Rinchans flower

I can imagin, that is a scary thing to do. I'm even happier she didn't turn you down 3nodding

Yeah, so am I. whee
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:27 am

*giggles* I found the post where Solemn proposed to me! 4laugh

Quote:
Mmmm well I think it is about time that you got the gift.

*Pulls a box out of a bag and looks deep into her beautiful eyes*

I've loved you and been your love for almost a year now and in our eyes and to those we know, we are turly mates already. I want to show the guild and the rest of gaia my love for you. Will you marry me Usagi and have our own gaia wedding?

*Opens up the box which has a white-gold collar that has a diamond ring as a charm.*

Squee! heart

Angelic Muse

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:28 am

whee Aww.............
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:28 am

Eddily
Rinchans flower
Eddily
Rinchans flower

Yeah, so am I. whee

So do you have any plans so far? Do you know where you're going to hold it?

Rinchans flower

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:30 am

Rinchans flower

We were planning to hold it right in the guild (what better place?). I think we have our outfits down. I just need the pants, she needs a few things it seems. Then we have the date (my b-day), which could get pushed back if we need more time.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:32 am

Eddily
Rinchans flower

We were planning to hold it right in the guild (what better place?). I think we have our outfits down. I just need the pants, she needs a few things it seems. Then we have the date (my b-day), which could get pushed back if we need more time.

Sounds awsome whee

Both Angelic and Solemn are still working for their outfits. But I can't wait for your wedding! Again, if you need any help, you know we're is more then willing to help 3nodding

Rinchans flower

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:33 am

Eddily
Rinchans flower

Believe me, if she needs some things, it may take awhile. sweatdrop

Then again, could be wrong. Make sure she wears some old and something new, something borrowed and something blue! xd 3nodding
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:33 am

Rinchans flower
Eddily
Rinchans flower

Sounds awsome whee

Both Angelic and Solemn are still working for their outfits. But I can't wait for your wedding! Again, if you need any help, you know we're is more then willing to help 3nodding

I appreciate it. 3nodding

Do you at least know the name of that guild, or part of the name?.....it could help.

Eddily

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:36 am

Angelic Muse
Believe me, if she needs some things, it may take awhile. sweatdrop

Then again, could be wrong. Make sure she wears some old and something new, something borrowed and something blue! xd 3nodding

xp
She's going with a traditional white outfit. Gaia doesn't exactly have any good white dresses, so she's making her own. I know she needs the pants, and I was planning to buy her another item for it. So it might not take that long at all.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 498 499 500 501 502 503 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games