Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 498 499 500 501 502 503 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:51 pm
My cat Freddy died this evening. My mom and I dug his hole and buried him. He died at the ripe age of 19.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:16 pm
Rainey_angel81
My cat Freddy died this evening. My mom and I dug his hole and buried him. He died at the ripe age of 19.

aww..sorry to hear about you loss. *hugs*

0_o..we had a gas leak scare today in my house.  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:16 am
i broke up with crenn. not forever..least i hope not. I just need time for myself.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:24 am
I may disappear for a few days.

I wanted to be with you Rain.... I wish you just told me.... I still love you

EDIT: Just from MSN.  

Crenn

Lady Cobra Smirk

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:38 pm
User Image

I finally made it home. @_@ I'm gonna be busy busy busy settling back in for the next week, so.. *faint*

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:48 pm
Apologies to all those on my MSN list who suffered confusion as I changed my email. Blargh.

Anyway...

Fog's room is a mess. And he's sad and emo. Don't feed him, unless you feel like listening to a lotta yappy yappy.  

FogSage

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:24 am
L:VJ;lasfj?sc yarrrrr

~Warcries into the sallies!~

Guess what?!

NG gave me a Christmas present.. ... and I love her to death. I love NG too. ~Hint hint~

NG and her mom bought me the setup ... and a beautiful baby ball python. We think she's a girl and I've named her Pythia. Sheateherfirstmouse! We tried earlier to feed it to her and she was all "Nn. ********" So we beat it up and tried to give it to Beeper, but we spent more time beating on the damn thing 'cuz Beeper didn't want it. We thought it was dead and left, and came back, and the mouse is still ******** alive. It's like the mouse from Hell, kay?

So. It gets put in a container and shaken the s**t out of. His spine's broken, his legs are broken, and soon he's dead. I dangled him in front of Pythia and she's all "eh, maybe..." and then I laid him down. Barely milliseconds after his nose hit the ground, she struck. It was beautiful. She wound a bit around him and started to chew, and NG was guiding me through everything. I had to get the mouse away slowly, 'cuz she was chewing on it, and then realign it so she'd eat it head first.

she's beebopping around now, happily checking out her cage. We bought her in Portland, before we did our major shopping, so she went everywhere with me. She got loved on by strangers and kept being a bit fussy so she could get back to me. We made a makeshift bag and she hung out in my sleeve most of the time, or on my boobs. After six hours of constant handling, she was less scared/nervous and stretching out to check everything around her. I was so happy when she was coiling around my arm.

She's so beautiful. X3 NG is the greatest ******** girl ever. I'm gonna shove my tongue in her ear soon for this.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:11 am
Sheol Zone

Guess what?!

NG gave me a Christmas present.. ... and I love her to death. I love NG too. ~Hint hint~

NG and her mom bought me the setup ... and a beautiful baby ball python. We think she's a girl and I've named her Pythia. Sheateherfirstmouse! We tried earlier to feed it to her and she was all "Nn. ********" So we beat it up and tried to give it to Beeper, but we spent more time beating on the damn thing 'cuz Beeper didn't want it. We thought it was dead and left, and came back, and the mouse is still ******** alive. It's like the mouse from Hell, kay?

So. It gets put in a container and shaken the s**t out of. His spine's broken, his legs are broken, and soon he's dead. I dangled him in front of Pythia and she's all "eh, maybe..." and then I laid him down. Barely milliseconds after his nose hit the ground, she struck. It was beautiful. She wound a bit around him and started to chew, and NG was guiding me through everything. I had to get the mouse away slowly, 'cuz she was chewing on it, and then realign it so she'd eat it head first.

she's beebopping around now, happily checking out her cage. We bought her in Portland, before we did our major shopping, so she went everywhere with me. She got loved on by strangers and kept being a bit fussy so she could get back to me. We made a makeshift bag and she hung out in my sleeve most of the time, or on my boobs. After six hours of constant handling, she was less scared/nervous and stretching out to check everything around her. I was so happy when she was coiling around my arm.

She's so beautiful. X3 NG is the greatest ******** girl ever. I'm gonna shove my tongue in her ear soon for this.

Dude. That's gross. You sadistic bugger, you! xp  

DeletedUsername420

FogSage

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:17 am
Feline Apathy
Sheol Zone

Guess what?!

I think it's nice! razz

Although you should really be wearing protection of some kind if you're going ear spelunking, Sheol. I'd suggest a raincoat for your tongue or something. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:05 pm
FogSage
Feline Apathy
Sheol Zone

Guess what?!

I think it's nice! razz

Although you should really be wearing protection of some kind if you're going ear spelunking, Sheol. I'd suggest a raincoat for your tongue or something. wink

NG is ther greatest ever ^.^ Good luck ear diving hehe  

Rainey_angel81

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:06 pm
NG is indeed great. And now she will kill us all for complimenting her, but it's worth it X3  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:04 pm
I hate hate hate hate hate my b/f's sisters. His younger sister is always so bitchy and bitches about everything. His older one always acts like she's so better. Last night she told me I should download yahoo messenger on my laptop and I told her I don't use it. Then she tried to tell me so her mom could use it (bullshit cause her mom barely uses it and when she does, she uses it on the big computer). Then today I told her daughter to stop messing with my daughter's bathtim MLP's hair because she was ripping it out and she got all pissed off and was like "God it's just a pony" and I just thought to myself, "just because you have the money to waste on buying your kid new toys when she destroys them, doesn't mean we do." then she told her kid "just don't ******** touch anything in this ******** house again". Keep in mind, this is the same b***h that wouldn't help when my kitten was dying. stare  

Leyla Giselle

DeletedUsername420

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:14 pm
Rainey_angel81
FogSage
Feline Apathy
Sheol Zone

Guess what?!

I think it's nice! razz

NG is ther greatest ever ^.^ Good luck ear diving hehe

Heh, I was referring to your cold hearted torture and murder of the mouse xd  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:30 pm
Leyla Giselle
I hate hate hate hate hate my b/f's sisters. His younger sister is always so bitchy and bitches about everything. His older one always acts like she's so better. Last night she told me I should download yahoo messenger on my laptop and I told her I don't use it. Then she tried to tell me so her mom could use it (bullshit cause her mom barely uses it and when she does, she uses it on the big computer). Then today I told her daughter to stop messing with my daughter's bathtim MLP's hair because she was ripping it out and she got all pissed off and was like "God it's just a pony" and I just thought to myself, "just because you have the money to waste on buying your kid new toys when she destroys them, doesn't mean we do." then she told her kid "just don't ******** touch anything in this ******** house again". Keep in mind, this is the same b***h that wouldn't help when my kitten was dying. stare

Want a faulty soldering iron to shove up her ***?  

Crenn

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:38 pm
Crenn
Leyla Giselle

Want a faulty soldering iron to shove up her ***?
And get diseased from her? Hell no >: She's a dumb whore. She left her husband for some Indian semi driver, and she doesn't know who the guy ********, she's probably got AIDs or something from him >:  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 498 499 500 501 502 503 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games