Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 500 501 502 503 504 505 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:08 pm
red 14 the sniper
notingles
(i'ma back here guys) *after arin was killed edward went around freeing the prisioners and looking for yuki)

Tora is in a cell that has her wings bound to the wall with her arms chaind above her head.
*he sees tora in the cell and bust the door open* "what are you doing here? you were atacked by the vampires?" *edward cuts the chains with a quick move and removes the bounds to her wings*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:10 pm
(hey people so noone say this forum "disapeared" i just moved it to the RP sub forum[ya i am the vice-captain now])  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:14 pm
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles
(i'ma back here guys) *after arin was killed edward went around freeing the prisioners and looking for yuki)

Tora is in a cell that has her wings bound to the wall with her arms chaind above her head.
*he sees tora in the cell and bust the door open* "what are you doing here? you were atacked by the vampires?" *edward cuts the chains with a quick move and removes the bounds to her wings*

Tora drops down to the ground, she hits it hard engh that a thud is heard. her wings start to recide in to her body.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:15 pm
red 14 the sniper
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles

Tora drops down and her wings start to recide in to her body.
*helps her to reagin counciousnes* "hey who did you get here?"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:19 pm
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles

Tora opens her eyes and everything is blurry. "Ed...is that you...where am i..." her wings become smaller as they recide back in to her shoulders.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:20 pm
red 14 the sniper
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles

Tora opens her eyes and everything is blurry. "Ed...is that you...where am i..." her wings become smaller as they recide back in to her shoulders.
*grabs a small vial of a VERY stinky liquid and make her smell it to regain counciousness*"smell this..."  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:23 pm
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles

*grabs a small vial of a VERY stinky liquid and make her smell it to regain counciousness*"smell this..."

She smells it. Her eyes open wide she closes them and cover her nose with one hand. "what smells like my little brother after he skips bathing for a month" her wings recide compleatly in to her shoulders.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:27 pm
red 14 the sniper
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles

She smells it. Her eyes open wide she closes them and cover her nose with one hand. "what smells like my little brother after he skips bathing for a month" her wings recide compleatly in to her shoulders.
"good... now tell me, were you atacked?"*puts vial back after closing it*  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:31 pm
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles

She opens her eyes and puts her hand down. "i dont rember much" she says placeing one of her hands on her shoulder and rubing it. "all i rember is carving a cat statue with wings, saying a chant than...its all blank..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:34 pm
red 14 the sniper
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles

She opens her eyes and puts her hand down. "i dont rember much" she says placeing one of her hands on her shoulder and rubing it. "all i rember is carving a cat statue with wings, saying a chant than...its all blank..."
"well i think it's beter you to try to go back to the scholl, you explain it beter there" *continue freeing people he finds*  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:37 pm
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles

"well i think it's beter you to try to go back to the scholl, you explain it beter there" *continue freeing people he finds*

She nods. Tora stands up, she trys to walk away slowly  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:40 pm
red 14 the sniper
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles

*before tora leaves i walk up to her* it's beter you to get something to eat... you look horrible *gives a package of cloth with food inside(you decide the food)*  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:43 pm
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles

*before tora leaves i walk up to her* it's beter you to get something to eat... you look horrible *gives a package of cloth with food inside(you decide the food)*

"thank you" she says takeing it. she opens it up and takes a single onigiri from it. "here the other might need some" she hands him the box re wraped.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:45 pm
red 14 the sniper
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles

"thank you" she says takeing it. she opens it up and takes a single onigiri from it. "here the other might need some" she hands him the box re wraped.
"i'm sure of it" *runs deeper into the prision*  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:48 pm
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles

"i'm sure of it" *runs deeper into the prision*

Tora eats some of it then. She puts the rest in her pocket and starts walking useing the wall as a supporter for her self.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 500 501 502 503 504 505 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games