Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5018 5019 5020 5021 5022 5023 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:40 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
yeah. we have I think both the original vhs, and a speacal edition widescreen box set.

I think a neat thing they shoudl do, is take the box set design, that's half of hader's helm, and be the originals, then have another that hooks to it, that is older Aniken's face, that makes up the other half. like they do in posters and stuff

That would be a neat idea. smile Ours might be those widescreen ones....haven't watched in ages, so I forget.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:41 pm

Audi Kitty
Skuger Moonclaw
Audi Kitty
Skuger Moonclaw
Audi Kitty
Fine =_=
~hugs Ed back~

@Susu: Lol, I'm sure you've done it to alteast one person other than Ed. XD

hehe. well, I don't keep score XP

XD Me neither. razz

I'm so dirty XP online is my def of safe sex XP

Lol!

I have a long way to go, if I want to match my rl amount to my ol. cause online is maybe in the hundres, and my real life is 0 XP

Skuger Moonclaw

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:44 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
yeah. we have I think both the original vhs, and a speacal edition widescreen box set.

I think a neat thing they shoudl do, is take the box set design, that's half of hader's helm, and be the originals, then have another that hooks to it, that is older Aniken's face, that makes up the other half. like they do in posters and stuff

That would be a neat idea. smile Ours might be those widescreen ones....haven't watched in ages, so I forget.

I don't watch a movie that much, less it's really really good. Like the most I've seen a movie, is like 6 times, and that is held by Monty Phython's Holly Grail.

Char's Counter attack is like my favorite movie, and I've seen it maybe three times.

I'm waiting to get that box set, to watch all the movies, 1 on each dya of the week, and clone wars. so be like ep 1, 2, clone wars, 3, 4, 5, and 6
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:45 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Audi Kitty
Skuger Moonclaw
Audi Kitty
Skuger Moonclaw
Audi Kitty
Fine =_=
~hugs Ed back~

@Susu: Lol, I'm sure you've done it to alteast one person other than Ed. XD

hehe. well, I don't keep score XP

XD Me neither. razz

Lol!

I have a long way to go, if I want to match my rl amount to my ol. cause online is maybe in the hundres, and my real life is 0 XP

I see. My RL is waaaaaay more than my OL. XD I feel so dirty redface

Zanzarus

Eddily

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:46 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
I don't watch a movie that much, less it's really really good. Like the most I've seen a movie, is like 6 times, and that is held by Monty Phython's Holly Grail.

Char's Counter attack is like my favorite movie, and I've seen it maybe three times.

I'm waiting to get that box set, to watch all the movies, 1 on each dya of the week, and clone wars. so be like ep 1, 2, clone wars, 3, 4, 5, and 6

I'm sorta the same, so I don't overplay it. Favs being half a dozen times or so maybe. I have clone wars burned onto discs from when I was downloading them some months ago. I should watch them again sometime before xmas.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:47 pm

Audi Kitty
Skuger Moonclaw
Audi Kitty
Skuger Moonclaw
Audi Kitty

XD Me neither. razz

Lol!

I just don't have much a chance to do anything. Mate being on the other side of the country, Af is way to far away, Ed is near my mate, Vash is to far, and he still won't let me touch him online XP

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:48 pm

Audi Kitty

You should. blaugh

Where'd Af go?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:48 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Audi Kitty
Skuger Moonclaw
Audi Kitty
Skuger Moonclaw
Audi Kitty

XD Me neither. razz

Lol!

I just don't have much a chance to do anything. Mate being on the other side of the country, Af is way to far away, Ed is near my mate, Vash is to far, and he still won't let me touch him online XP

Lol, even I wouldn't let you touch Vash. His mate would kill me if I did gonk

Zanzarus

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:49 pm

Eddily
Audi Kitty

You should. blaugh

Where'd Af go?

Lie down.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:50 pm

Audi Kitty
Eddily
Audi Kitty

You should. blaugh

Where'd Af go?

Lie down.

Oh I see. sad

Eddily

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:50 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

I'm sorta the same, so I don't overplay it. Favs being half a dozen times or so maybe. I have clone wars burned onto discs from when I was downloading them some months ago. I should watch them again sometime before xmas.

I had them all on the comp, but I got rid of them, cause one, I could play em that well, and two, the reason I got em was to make a music video to these songs, but I couldn't figure out why the program wouldn't let my open the files to do so. SO gave up on that. I'll get the DVDs later
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:51 pm

Eddily
Audi Kitty
Eddily
Audi Kitty

You should. blaugh

Where'd Af go?

Lie down.

Oh I see. sad

Don't worry, he still loves you. XD

Zanzarus

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:52 pm

Audi Kitty
Skuger Moonclaw
Audi Kitty
Skuger Moonclaw
Audi Kitty

Lol!

Lol, even I wouldn't let you touch Vash. His mate would kill me if I did gonk

I was making her laugh pretty hard the other day, cause I was hitting on Vash XP
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:53 pm

Audi Kitty
Eddily
Audi Kitty
Eddily
Audi Kitty

You should. blaugh

Where'd Af go?

Lie down.

Oh I see. sad

Don't worry, he still loves you. XD

he just wasn't feeling well.

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:53 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
I had them all on the comp, but I got rid of them, cause one, I could play em that well, and two, the reason I got em was to make a music video to these songs, but I couldn't figure out why the program wouldn't let my open the files to do so. SO gave up on that. I'll get the DVDs later

Ah. Apparently the second dvd came out recently, so they should all be out now. Now you just need a player. biggrin
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5018 5019 5020 5021 5022 5023 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games