Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5022 5023 5024 5025 5026 5027 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:52 pm

Krissim Klaw
Krell Vaco
Krissim Klaw
Krell Vaco

"Are you sure?!?!"

Krell wipes off his sweater and his other shrit then starts to undo his pants his strong fit upper body covered in fur and handsomely fit.

"WAIT! i am a life form... so mean.. doing that to a tried guy!"
*Whistles innocently*

I have no idea what your talking about...

"argh.. you like what you see?"

Krell does a small spin on his heel.

"cuz you probley won't see it again heh..."

Krell grabs his shirt and slids it on then his sweater.

"so how are you doing?"
Awe, not see it again, so Krell is going to make his body go poof than?

I'm doing ok, my stomach finally settled and I'm starting to feel better for the night so I'm doing ok. How about you? Everything going well?
"just abit rough now and again that is all, and I meant my bare fur that's all. hehe. well I' am good other then I think my mate maybe broed of me.."
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:57 pm

Krell Vaco
"just abit rough now and again that is all, and I meant my bare fur that's all. hehe. well I' am good other then I think my mate maybe broed of me.."
O.o mate bored of you. That don't sound good. Err is your mate someone I would know?

Krissim Klaw

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:59 pm

Krissim Klaw
Krell Vaco
O.o mate bored of you. That don't sound good. Err is your mate someone I would know?
"pretty sure you know Gothyfoxy well I know eddily does.. she is the barkeep at um skugar airspace bar."

Krell yawns lightly.

"she is a sweet heart too.."
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:01 pm

Krell Vaco
Krissim Klaw
Krell Vaco
"pretty sure you know Gothyfoxy well I know eddily does.. she is the barkeep at um skugar airspace bar."

Krell yawns lightly.

Oh yes I know her. Why would you say she is bored of you though? Have you talked to her about it?

Krissim Klaw

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:02 pm

Krissim Klaw
Krell Vaco
Krissim Klaw
Krell Vaco

Krell yawns lightly.

Oh yes I know her. Why would you say she is bored of you though? Have you talked to her about it?
"no she is rarly around, which is why i think she is.. I am going to bed see ya."
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:07 pm

Krell Vaco
Krissim Klaw
Krell Vaco
Krissim Klaw
Krell Vaco

Krell yawns lightly.

"no she is rarly around, which is why i think she is.. I am going to bed see ya."
Well I hope things work out for yah, see you later. ^.^

Krissim Klaw

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:05 am

ninja
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:37 am

gonk

Fuzzfuzzy

cassie_chan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 5:09 am

*drags in pulling a huge sitting pillow, big enough for 5 people and flops down on it, her fin swinging as she snuggles into it*

"mmm.morning " heart
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 5:40 am

ninja

haythere

OmeTheDragon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 5:43 am

A'lo Rin. 3nodding
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 5:46 am

OmegaDragon
A'lo Rin. 3nodding

Hey there 3nodding

haythere

OmeTheDragon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 5:47 am

How goes it? =3
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 5:49 am

Pretty good, I have nothing to do for my class today so I'm surfing around 3nodding

haythere

OmeTheDragon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 5:50 am

Spiffy X3
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5022 5023 5024 5025 5026 5027 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games