Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 501 502 503 504 505 506 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:23 pm
LanceCalvis
The-Dark-Rider
LanceCalvis
???- Having fun Angel, Kenji and Ragnos? "The man pushed the rim of his glasses more securely onto his face".

he looks at the man and said "you look familiar....who are you?"

Some call me The Scientist others simply refer to me as Sir or whatever name I choose. The man pulled an ordinary looking key out of his back pocket. I've come here to arm you all against the dangers ahead.

"arm us eh?....whats the key for?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:26 pm
The-Dark-Rider
LanceCalvis
The-Dark-Rider
LanceCalvis
???- Having fun Angel, Kenji and Ragnos? "The man pushed the rim of his glasses more securely onto his face".

Some call me The Scientist others simply refer to me as Sir or whatever name I choose. The man pulled an ordinary looking key out of his back pocket. I've come here to arm you all against the dangers ahead.

The key is for unlocking as in your true power. You don't have to understand what I am talking about or the real nature of magic. All you really need to do is tell me if you will allow this to pass or not.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:29 pm
LanceCalvis
The-Dark-Rider
LanceCalvis
The-Dark-Rider
LanceCalvis

The key is for unlocking as in your true power. You don't have to understand what I am talking about or the real nature of magic. All you really need to do is tell me if you will allow this to pass or not.

"ill try this first....but dont try anything"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:30 pm
"hey, well what if its a trick?" she asked looking at him (have to get off at 1 kk)  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:31 pm
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
The-Dark-Rider
LanceCalvis

"and what dangers would that be?" she asked curious

There are eleven people in this play. One is unallied, one is not what they seem, three wish you harm and the rest are friends and yourself included.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:33 pm
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
The-Dark-Rider
LanceCalvis

There are eleven people in this play. One is unallied, one is not what they seem, three wish you harm and the rest are friends and yourself included.

kenji sits there thinking about what he is hearing  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:33 pm
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
The-Dark-Rider
LanceCalvis

she looked at him, thinking "eleven people? and would we be able to tell who is who?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:35 pm
The-Dark-Rider
LanceCalvis
The-Dark-Rider
LanceCalvis
The-Dark-Rider
LanceCalvis

Very well, "he pointed the key at Ragnos and a blue beam hit his chest". He burned with a blue flame as he started to see some rather odd things he couldn't see before.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:36 pm
LanceCalvis
The-Dark-Rider
LanceCalvis
The-Dark-Rider
LanceCalvis

Very well, "he pointed the key at Ragnos and a blue beam hit his chest". He burned with a blue flame as he started to see some rather odd things he couldn't see before.

he clinches his hand  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:36 pm
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
The-Dark-Rider
LanceCalvis

she looked at him, thinking "eleven people? and would we be able to tell who is who?"

That is the thing, it is a play and many things are hidden. I myself am the unallied one I will tell you that but I'll leave the others up to you.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:38 pm
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis

That is the thing, it is a play and many things are hidden. I myself am the unallied one I will tell you that but I'll leave the others up to you.
she sat down leaning against a tree, thinking  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:41 pm
The-Dark-Rider
LanceCalvis
The-Dark-Rider
LanceCalvis
The-Dark-Rider
LanceCalvis

he clinches his hand

He can see things as normal with a few exceptions. A white orb can be seen where Angels and Kenjis heart is.

The scientist- What you are seeing is there spirit. A good spirit will be white while an evil one will be black and there are varieing shades as well. The light you see is there elemental energy coming from them. Everyone that allies with an element also allies with a god.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:41 pm
(hi ima back what happened srry bout b4 i was kicked off ever so suddenly!)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:43 pm
LanceCalvis
The-Dark-Rider
LanceCalvis
The-Dark-Rider
LanceCalvis

he clinches his hand

He can see things as normal with a few exceptions. A white orb can be seen where Angels and Kenjis heart is.

The scientist- What you are seeing is there spirit. A good spirit will be white while an evil one will be black and there are varieing shades as well. The light you see is there elemental energy coming from them. Everyone that allies with an element also allies with a god.

vary nice  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:45 pm
she closes her eyes, lost in thought  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 501 502 503 504 505 506 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games