Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 501 502 503 504 505 506 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:15 am
I can testify to that, too...Back in basic, a lot of the guys were really smart, yes, but a lot of them were really stupid.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:14 pm
man, my financial aid didnt go through in time and i cant go to school this semester i think...im really upset about it...thats the whole reason i moved into my apartment in the first place. -.-;  

cassie_chan

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:41 pm
Davin_Nightwind
I don't really think you'll have to worry to much about the draft any time soon, Fog. But what you say is true...Remind me again why I decided to work for the government? Because the only thing they've done for me so far is to **** up my life.
Then why don't you just quit? Or just state the truth and let them kick you out if they are. Why whaste anymore of your time there if they aren't doing anything for you?

Cassie- Sorry about that, financial aid can really suck. It never does what you need it to, when you need it to. -__-  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:10 pm
They may be screwing up my life, but they're also paying for my college...That's the only reason that I joined.  

Davin_Nightwind

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:27 pm
Davin_Nightwind
They may be screwing up my life, but they're also paying for my college...That's the only reason that I joined.
Well than it is a give in take. Either your college being paid for is worth it, or it isn't. I don't see how you would have ever thought the military would be a liberating place to express being gay. They are pretty clear on their stance with the whole don't ask don't tell policy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:51 pm
Krissim Klaw
Davin_Nightwind
Well than it is a give in take. Either your college being paid for is worth it, or it isn't. I don't see how you would have ever thought the military would be a liberating place to express being gay. They are pretty clear on their stance with the whole don't ask don't tell policy.

I am sure he was well aware he wouldn't be able to be openly gay, I just don't think he figured how lonely it would leave him and how painful hiding was going to be.

Selene Aries

Iron-_-Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:55 pm
Hey AFG. Remember me? Formerly Garou_Jinketsu, I dissappeared many many months ago. But now I'm finally back. I've been going through a rough year, and I completely lost my heart to talk on the AFG, or Gaia, or really anything for the last half a year or so. But now I'm finally starting to revive up from my deep sulk. I started going back to school, and I'm in a financial mess, I've had four family deaths within the last year (of course it was good family members, not dickhead ones like my heroine addict uncle, no he gets to live a long life.) Plus since Sirus left me, I have been a social and emotional mess. But I'm finally starting to look up, I have a new job, I've started making some new friends, and I joined the Army on delayed deployment. I ship out in September. So on this New Year, I want everything to start anew. This shithole of a year is now well behind me, and I get to start fresh, and damnit, this year's gonna be a good one. Well, I'm sure glad to be back, I miss talking to all the veterens I used to talk to, and I can't wait to meet the new blood that's moved in in the last few months.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:57 pm
Krissim Klaw
Davin_Nightwind

erk..you know what...my friend joined the army so that he could take the money they gave him to use towards going to college. Before the army, he had a good job that paid well. Do you know what happened after the army? He had no money. He couldn't get a job at the places he wanted to work, so now he's back to working at the same job he was before he started  

Rainey_angel81

Eddily

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:33 pm
Iron-_-Wolf
Hey AFG. Remember me? Formerly Garou_Jinketsu, I dissappeared many many months ago. But now I'm finally back. I've been going through a rough year, and I completely lost my heart to talk on the AFG, or Gaia, or really anything for the last half a year or so. But now I'm finally starting to revive up from my deep sulk. I started going back to school, and I'm in a financial mess, I've had four family deaths within the last year (of course it was good family members, not dickhead ones like my heroine addict uncle, no he gets to live a long life.) Plus since Sirus left me, I have been a social and emotional mess. But I'm finally starting to look up, I have a new job, I've started making some new friends, and I joined the Army on delayed deployment. I ship out in September. So on this New Year, I want everything to start anew. This shithole of a year is now well behind me, and I get to start fresh, and damnit, this year's gonna be a good one. Well, I'm sure glad to be back, I miss talking to all the veterens I used to talk to, and I can't wait to meet the new blood that's moved in in the last few months.

Well welcome back. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:08 pm
Diana Vulpes
FogSage
I blame religious conservatism for the military's intolerance. When you have religious zealots packed into the House, the Senate, and the White House, this is what you get.

Ugh...I can sypathize with you, Davin. If they ever reinstate the draft, I'll ask "Do you still have Don't Ask, Don't Tell?" If the answer is yes, I'll cheerfully tell them to stuff it and gtfo.

Yeah, don't you just love their train of thought? They would rather recruit a straight retard than a compitant homosexual.

Hey, it happens. I wouldn't willingly go into the service anyway. I'm not brave enough. I want a cushy desk job, dammit.

I'm not one of the gays that wants to go into the military. *sweats* I just don't like the whole idea.

Also, Davin.....you have to take group showers with guys right? I'm sure that's TERRIBLY awkward. T.T Not to mention downright torture....to have that many naked guys in one place...*sobs*  

FogSage

Otterish

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:15 pm
Just letting everyone know that I will be quitting the guild on friday. I used to like coming here, but now its just an emo-fest. If anyone still wants to talk to me, then go ahead and add me to your friends list.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:29 pm
Diana Vulpes

I am sure he was well aware he wouldn't be able to be openly gay, I just don't think he figured how lonely it would leave him and how painful hiding was going to be.

You know...the more I read that, the more that I realize that it's true...I really had no idea what would come of it...

@Fog
That was only in Basic that we had to take the group showers. It was akward the first few times, but after that, I really didn't have much time to think about anything...But yes, it was always torture...*chuckles slightly*

Thanks, guys...I feel a bit better now.  

Davin_Nightwind

Crenn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:41 pm
water_elemental
Just letting everyone know that I will be quitting the guild on friday. I used to like coming here, but now its just an emo-fest. If anyone still wants to talk to me, then go ahead and add me to your friends list.

Currently, it seems like an emo-fest. But everyone has their bad days. Try waiting a couple of weeks, things should improve.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:06 pm
Iron-_-Wolf

You know, I really am glad to see you. Found myself wondering on more than one occasion how you were doing, and I'm glad to see you still around. You'll be at least the second fur I know in the military  

Af Mas

Lady Cobra Smirk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:22 pm
water_elemental
User Image

You act like it's the whole guild. Don't want to read the emo in the sallies? Don't read the SALLIES. Not quit the guild entirely. This is only one thread in the whole AFG, afterall.

User Image  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 501 502 503 504 505 506 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games