Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
〖Tamer room〗 Windy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 502 503 504 505 506 507 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite attribute?
  ☠ Virus ☠
  ✾ Vaccine ✾
  ۞ Data ۞
  ♽ Hybrid ♽
  ✦ None/Unknown ✦
View Results

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:57 pm
OMFG GUYS. I FOUND A SHINY GHASTLY. BUT MY POKEMON WERE TOO STRONG AND I HAD ONLY ONE POKEBALL. BTW, I STARTED IT OVER, BUT MY POKEMON WERE LIKE LVL 12 AND IT WAS 5. AND I KILLED IT. DX IM SOOOOOOO SAD, IT'S SOOOO SAD, A ONCE IN A LIFETIME CHANCE. OMFG. DX  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:06 pm

Ah, we've already been to Florida. Instead, we are going to Ohio and Canada. We agreed that Dysney World is too childish and we'd prefer the roller coasters.

I remeber Pokemon. I only caught a shinny Zubat.

(:

Im Windspirit

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:15 pm

Blargh.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:13 pm
Blargh, can I get language of origin and a sentence example before attempting to spell??  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:24 pm

No.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:49 pm
It originated from the phrase "arggg" which pirates say to act cool, except in this case, 'bl' is added to beginning of the phrase making it seem as though Windy were cool.. Naaa, just kidding. ;D Windy is cool!  

Teh Soupreme

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:53 pm
My I ask for its use in a sentence?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:19 pm
Teh Soupreme~ I caught 2 Shiny Gastly and 2 Shiny Geodude, I think each were male and female. xD Get Wi-fi~ 3nodding Also they're giving Shiny Trio out on Wi-fi as well. cool ^-^

Windy~ Roller coasters? cool xD I've been in Canada~ well for the whole of my life with small parts of it in America~ haven't been on one yet lol xD Where are you going to see them? =D ^-^

Liger~ You already spelled it?~ Oh umm a sentence is: "This is some mighty great Blargh we've got here today!" ^-^

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:20 pm
];oooo I need Wi-fi  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:34 pm
I think I have been to disney world 7 times or so??? And I'm pretty sure I have been on 90% of the rollercoasters in texas. Ive always wanted to go to cedar point and ride the coasters there. Sounds like the most fun to me.

Also, My friend found a shiney larvitar the other day, he caught it, we celebrated, his Ds died, I laughed, he cried. good times.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:34 am
*appears in puff of smoke* Windy! ._. i must have ur bow  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:38 am
Zadoc the 27th
I think I have been to disney world 7 times or so??? And I'm pretty sure I have been on 90% of the rollercoasters in texas. Ive always wanted to go to cedar point and ride the coasters there. Sounds like the most fun to me.

Also, My friend found a shiney larvitar the other day, he caught it, we celebrated, his Ds died, I laughed, he cried. good times.

OMG!!! YOU Need to go to Busch Gardens!!! The roller coasters there are amazing!!! and huge too!!! Like 50+ feet high!!! xD

I needs/wants a shiny aggron... not sure why, but I just want one and would almost A.R for one sweatdrop

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:41 am
Dstdnt
Teh Soupreme~ I caught 2 Shiny Gastly and 2 Shiny Geodude, I think each were male and female. xD Get Wi-fi~ 3nodding Also they're giving Shiny Trio out on Wi-fi as well. cool ^-^

Windy~ Roller coasters? cool xD I've been in Canada~ well for the whole of my life with small parts of it in America~ haven't been on one yet lol xD Where are you going to see them? =D ^-^

Liger~ You already spelled it?~ Oh umm a sentence is: "This is some mighty great Blargh we've got here today!" ^-^

I was about to say something, but then I remembered that you guys don't get events in canada sweatdrop

I wonder if Draco knows about the trio on wifi...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:20 am
Hmm what seems to be going on here? Oh hi windy and co smile  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:32 pm
Spelling bees gone wrong, pokemon mishaps, pirates and ninjas, and wifi events...  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 502 503 504 505 506 507 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games