Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 502 503 504 505 506 507 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:40 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony let Loki take his hand, the urge to fidget fading slightly as he just ran his thumb back and forth over his skin. Loki’s promise that he didn’t want to be separated lifted some small weight that had fallen on his chest and he squeezed Loki’s hand slightly. “me too.” He admitted. Free hand lifting, he absently massaged the around his reactor as he listened to Loki’s steady breaths. Ever so slowly his anxiety ebbed away and he sank into the bed a little more, finding the moment to be rather peaceful, despite what had led up to it. “Sorry you have to deal with a half-crazy mate.” He apologized lightly, his tone light despite his words. Having the attention span of a gnat and the mountain of anxiety bottled up made him difficult to deal with for even short periods of time, yet Loki never seemed to care.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:07 pm
MDaylus

When Tiny seemd to settle some after Loki had taken his hand had the god breathing a bit of relief. "You are not a crazy mate but even if you were. You have to deal with me, me who can get pregnant, has magic, changes colors and temperature. Oh, and has an insane elder god tramping through his head. Your potential little bit of crazy doesn't even measure to mine, or I wouldn't be the god of chaos would I?" Loki teased and joked trying to get Tony to smile. He never minded what 'crazy' Tony thought he had, that bit seemed so sane and easy to handle in the face of everything else. Besides that it was Tony, the man he loved and would do anything for.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:35 am
Alikia Tsuki

Listening to Loki’s teasing, Tony rolled his eyes slightly. “Aside from the elder god thing, that’s all normal for your species though.” He pointed out. “That chaos bit is because you are an evil, evil prankster.” He said lightly, a faint smile pulling at his lips. “that reminds me, what was that about pranking Clint that you mentioned to Fenrir earlier?” he asked, frowning slightly as the words came back to him. He’ never heard Loki trying instigate Fenrir into trouble before, so he wasn’t really sure if he’d heard correctly.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:27 pm
MDaylus

"Half normal," Loki reminded seeing as he was technically only half Jotun and certainly hadn't been raised as one. He laughed when Tony called him an evil, evil prankster. "Fenrir learned to alter his form in a small portion. He copied the color of Jane's nails onto his own. Clint decided he was going to be a terrible imp because of that and the magic I could teach him. It mostly disolved from there to taunting both him and Thor but we couldn't let that stand so Fenrir is going to prank him." Loki explained. He knew of course he was proving Clint right in some ways but the man expected it to come from Loki not his son just yet.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:54 pm
Alikia Tsuki

The explanation from Loki had the genius sighing. “If he gets in trouble, I’m taking his side when you try to lecture him.” He said simply. If Loki was goading Fenrir, then the boy wouldn’t deserve much of a punishment for any little pranks he might pull. Holding Loki’s hand against his chest, he turned his head slightly in the direction of the door to the room. “He’s a good boy. And he’s doing so well.” His tone was soft, fond. “You know…I was a little worried when we found him and brought him home….I thought it may make you not want to be with me any longer.” He admitted, still fidgeting with Loki’s long fingers.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:10 pm
MDaylus

Loki grinned when Tony said that if Fenrir got in trouble he was taking his side when Loki tried to lecture him. "I'm the one that sent him to do so, if anything i'll merely teach him to be better at it." Loki assured the man. He had no intentions of lecturing his son for any pranks he pulled unless he intentionally set out to hurt someone with one. When Tony said that Fenrir was doing so well Loki nodded until the man said that he had been worried about Loki leaving him when they had brought back Fenrir. "You thought I would leave you. Tony you helped me find Fenrir, you were accepting of him despite knowing what he had been through. I would never leave you with that. Not that I would ever want to leave you."  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:53 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shook his head slightly at Loki’s words. “He is also a child you had with someone else you loved, even if the relationship was different than what we have now. And you were living a different life back then. Part of me was scared that he would bring back memories and desires that would make you dissatisfied with what we have here.” He explained. Shifting a bit and rolling over, he faced Loki’s belly and nuzzled against it, settling himself down as if he wasn’t planning on moving from Loki’s lap in the near future. “I know I was stupid, but I worried all the same.” He mumbled.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:19 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled sadly when Tony told him that Fenrir was a child he had had with someone else he loved. He listened to Tony's worries shaking his head at them but accepting Tony's seeming permanant move to settle in his lap. He kept running fingers through the man's hair. "Tony while it is true that I did love Angroboda it was a much different love when he came back and finally helped with the children. When I discovered I was pregnant and told him he left. He didn't come back until I was in labor and it was good that he did but by that point I hated him. Hated him for leaving me, for being like everyone else thinking I was... well I don't know what he thought I was. But I hated him all the same, I didn't show it after the children were borne because I had bled quite alot during the labor and I was pretty sure that he stopped it and delivered the last of our children. I had been pretty out of it by that point three children puts alot of strain on ones body." Loki explained with a sigh. He still wasn't sure why he stayed in the house with Angroboda after he had recovered from the birth. Maybe it was because he didn't want to be judged by all of Asgard, and being judged by only one person was better. "By the time that he died I had mostly forgiven him but only because he reall became part of our children's lives when they were old enough to play with. We were never the same again and he certainly had no permissions to be with me anymore. I loved him as the father of my children but no more than that." Loki continued.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:19 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony listened quietly, frowning to himself as he heard more of the story. Letting comfort slip across the bond, he lifted a hand, placing it on the god’s side, seeking out the extra contact. “I’m sorry.” He mumbled. He hadn’t meant to bring up such a topic and such memories. “I was just nervous…change in relationships has been rather bad for me historically.” He admitted. The admission to having a hard labor with the triplets did catch his attention though. “It was hard? Having kids this last time? Were there complications with the others?” he asked slowly. He’d been so focused on the health of the twins and on their relationship, he hadn’t even considered the dangers that might come up for Loki in giving birth. He knew there were complications that could come up, but some part of him had assumed that Loki was so experienced at all of this that there wouldn’t be complications somehow.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:35 pm
MDaylus

Loki accepted the comfort and touch Tony offered though the memories of such things hurt far less despite this really being the first time he had told someone the whole story. It just felt right to tell it to Tony. "It is not your fault any of it happened and I understand the insecurities about the changes in relationship. Trust me do I ever." Loki chuckled. His chuckling stopped when Tony seemed to focus more on the labor he had had. "Yes it was hard. I was all alone Tony trying to push three babies from my body, Mind you three very different shaped babies, one of them with sharp little claws too. I don't think there were any complications with Vali and Narfi but my mother was there. As for Sleepnir it was hard but I think it would be when your having an eight legged horse. But I suppose it also depends on how long the labor is, labor is very hard on ones body and the longer it goes on the less energy you have for it. Vali and Narfi's was long but my mother and Eir were there to help sustain me and make sure I pushed when I needed to." Loki explained as best he could.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:41 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony frowned darkly at the knowledge that Loki had struggled to give birth so regularly. Growing silent as he thought that over, he curled his hand into Loki’s tunic slightly. This new concerned settled over him uncomfortably, a faint note of panic slipping through him as possible scenarios ran through his mind. Hard labors were dangerous for both mothers and children, and Tony honestly had no idea how he’d handle it if anything happened to Loki or the twins. They all had to make it and get out healthy and whole. “You need to tell Bruce about this.” He said firmly after a few minutes. “He needs to be prepared for anything that may come up.”

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:58 am
MDaylus

Loki looked quite confused with Tony's quiet and dark frown. The slight panic made Loki uncomfortable not knowing what he had said to make tony panic. When the man finally spoke saying that Loki needed to tell Bruce so the man could be prepared for anything that could come loki blinked. "What is it you want me to tell him?" Loki asked still confused as to what had set tony off.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:46 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony glanced up at Loki when he questioned him, slightly amazed at the confusion Loki was showing. “About how hard labor has been for you in the past. About any complications you’ve had while giving birth.” He replied, watching Loki’s face as he spoke. “In human medicine having a hard labor is worrisome, it points towards the likelihood of other hard labors. Having had three already…I’m not a doctor, but I would imagine that any doctor would be extremely worried about this one.” He explained. “IF he’s told, maybe Bruce can prepare for it a little bit, lessen the danger for you and the babies.” He mumbled.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:18 pm
MDaylus

Loki seemed just as amazed and worried as Tony when the man told him what he should speak to Bruce about. It wasn't something Loki had thought was a concern before now. He had thought that his labors were abnormal because he and the children he had borne were abnormal.But now Tony was laying out that because he had had hard labor that there was more risk of it at least in terms of Midgardian medicine. "Should probably tell him sooner rather than later then since he thinks the babies will come sooner than I thought. But my mother should be here to help, and we have the healer here as well. So it should be alright, right?" Loki questioned more worried now than he had been.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:42 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony’s jaw clenched slightly at Loki’s words. He had no idea what was and wasn’t true or useful in all of this. “I imagine that between all of them, you’ll be alright, yes.” He said slowly. Pausing, he shook his head. “I know you’ll all be alright…if they’re prepared in case of any issues that may come up.” He corrected himself. “Bruce is one of the most brilliant doctors in the world, and your mother is one of the best healers on Asgard. They won’t let anything happen.” He knew it was true. Bruce and Frigga would do anything on Earth to insure Loki and the twins were okay when the time came to it, but the sudden thought of Loki being in danger still unsettled Tony.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 502 503 504 505 506 507 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games