Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
〖Tamer room〗 Windy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 503 504 505 506 507 508 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite attribute?
  ☠ Virus ☠
  ✾ Vaccine ✾
  ۞ Data ۞
  ♽ Hybrid ♽
  ✦ None/Unknown ✦
View Results

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:42 am

Hey there.

(:

-Is giggly-

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:34 am
50 bucks Windy has a valentine. (; Any takers?  

Teh Soupreme

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:37 am
*cough*Tigerx*cough*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:49 pm

Oh, shut up Soupy. I was really in an uplifting mood yesterday but it was ashamed no one was commenting/active.

The boy i'm interested in doesn't seem to be appealed by these 'mushy' events. However, I can't take him seriously anymore. I can't help but to laugh/giggle at his face.

I'm confused.

Im Windspirit

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:38 pm

So much red.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:45 pm
Red?
Where?  

wild wulfie of the forest

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:47 pm

Look around you, it's Saint Valentine's day. In my area, there are a lot of presents being exchanged, especially being displayed in stores.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:45 pm
;P I barely made Valentine's day. There were these nice gifts I finally found, very picky about what to get for my wife since I want things to be memorable, and I went to get them, but they didn't have one of them at the store. xD If only luck was on my side and they shipped it over to the store! I got things from Sanrio btw. Cuuuuuuute stuff!

Got this:
http://shop.sanrio.com/hello-kitty-rhinestone-necklace/88409-200903,default,pd.html?cgid=Necklaces

Wanted this, but they didn't have. T.T
http://shop.sanrio.com/hello-kitty-long-wallet/09141-201004,default,pd.html

Cause she wears red glasses so it would've been cute. >;o I should've ordered online, but it was too late for that. Dx

Did Windy get anything from anyone? (; Eh, eh? Like... chocolate?! OR AN ENGAGEMENT RING?! OH s**t WINDY?! YOU'RE GETTING ENGAGED!?

Teh Soupreme

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:26 pm

Aha, no-NO! Soupy! Although that is funny to joke. Naw, my "companion" or the one i'm interested in wasn't fond of that type of thing. However we spent the time talking with one another. I only commented how any day could be claimed as special so long as a gift is given and ...ect.ect.

I'm trying to cut back on the sweets ya know...cavities....erk.

Is is ironic I that the only time I have to visit this freely is exactly a month after? As in I left my last message 3/21 and now i'm back 4/21.

(:>

Life's finally caught up to me...I guess.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:31 pm

It's ok Windy, It happens to all of us from time to time, just keep plucking along and you get there some day, I just got back recently from the same thing and I don't think Zadoc is coming back till after camp or something like that, It's all just part of growing up and moving on with your life. Enjoy it though it's a good time in life!

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:32 pm
sweatdrop Glad to see some people in the guild.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:15 pm

Yes-yes. Enjoy it now and live with noe regrets.

(:

Er- i'm on a on-off mode still. Perhaps only today is the time i'll actually have to spare then move on again. Summer I predict will be where everyone will at least meet. I know some will be off in their vacation, but returning here is best.

The only off thing I can contribute are organizing, hunting or creating sprites.

Im Windspirit

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:20 pm

Well then we look forward to the full return this summer! Good luck with school.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:24 pm

Thanks, Lief. Know of any events or activities that have been running around? What's up?

Im Windspirit

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:39 pm

the only event going on right now if Karan's and it's just about over, other than that almost nothing has been happening except some new members have joined and started rping, Liger's been trying to run everything by himself but he's still pretty busy, other than that it's been slow I'm planning on trying to get things going he in the next few weeks so it can be up and running when ya'll get back.

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 503 504 505 506 507 508 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games