Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 503 504 505 506 507 508 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:50 pm
MDaylus

Loki didn't feel much better with Tony saying that between Bruce, his mother and the healer that he imagined they would be alright. He didn't want there to be any question on wether his, their children would be alright. Loki could take alot and heal from it but their children were dependent on others. Tony was quick to make his words certain though as long as he informed Bruce and the healer of his past pregnancies it seemed. He nodded when Tony assured him the Bruce and his mother wouldn't let anything happen to them. Still the thought of any potential problems because of his past made Loki anxious. "We should tell Bruce." he breathed.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:23 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony could feel Loki’s anxiety rising and he nuzzled closer to the god’s belly, doing his best to try and hold him from the position he was laying in as he tried to send reassurance across the bond. Of course that wasn’t the easiest thing in the world as he was worried himself. Loki’s words had him nodding in agreement. “Do you want to tell him now?” he asked. Part of him didn’t want to move, but he also knew that letting either of them sit and stew on their anxiety wasn’t good either.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:29 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked down give a half second smile as the man nuzzled his belly prompting a soft kick from one of the twins. The other one kicking towards Loki's back which caused him to wince a bit as it was a bit more of a forceful kick. The reassurance moving across the bond helped calm Loki a bit or at least make his anxiety not as strong for the moment. "Do you?" Loki asked instead of answering. He wanted to tell Bruce but the closer they were to the lab he knew the higher chance of losing Tony to it again.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:52 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony caught Loki’s wince and hooked his arm around Loki, massaging his lower back ever so slightly. “Be nice to your mother.” He chastised quietly, lips pressed against Loki’s belly as he spoke. “No beating him up.” The redirected question had Tony arching a brow, looking up to Loki with a bit of curiosity. “Just as comfortable as I am?” he asked lightly, continuing to massage Loki’s back as best as he could. He suspected the reason behind Loki’s hesitance, but he couldn’t tell him he wouldn’t be going back to the lab, so there wasn’t much comfort he could offer along those lines.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:49 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a soft sigh as Tony massaged where the baby had kicked him. "I doubt they'll listen to you now, they're getting a bit rambunctous." Loki chuckled when Tony told the children to be nice to him and to not beat him up. "Then don't move, not yet. When you feel the need to go back to the lab we can go tell Bruce and you can disappear after that." Loki murmured. He didn't want Tony leaving yet and if the man was comfortable he wasn't going to move him.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:46 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled slightly, eyes softening a little. “Disappear…You make it sound so dramatic.” He said softly. He knew Loki wanted him close, and he wanted to be close as well, but they couldn’t be attached at the hip all the time. They both needed space and they both needed to invent and experiment. But they could both be greedy when it came to one another. “You know I’ll be right back here before long. I always am.” He added, closing his eyes and enjoying the peace and quiet with Loki.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:19 am
MDaylus

Loki gave a frown at to tony when the man said he made the genius' working in the lap so dramatic. "I know you will be back in my mind but my insecurities while being pregnant are heightened. So permit me my dramatics. To me it feels like you disappear." Loki hummed. He knew it was silly, he knew tony would be back and if he wasn't pregnant he probably would have let tony be. But as he was he wanted tony within reaching distance as much as he could have the man there.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:34 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smirked at Loki, tilting his head a little to press more into the fingers in his hair. “You’re always dramatic, not just when you’re pregnant.” He teased. “God of drama may be just as applicable as god of chaos.” Reaching up, he pushed a lock of hair from Loki’s face as he smiled at him. “But I do love that. Someone just as bad as I am.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:31 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled as tony turned more into his fingers giving a bit of a scratch to the man's scalp. He then gave a faigned offended noise when Tony said the he was always dramatic. The smile was back in an instant though with Tony's further words. "Just as bad as you? If anyone is the god of drama I think it is you. Always making an entrance." Loki teased.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:44 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony let out a small, pleased hum at the scratch, grinning at the mock offense. The teasing had Tony shrugging. “I’m just too good at it to stop.” He said lightly. “One of the few good things I picked up from my dad.” Starks had always been dramatic. In fact he would have trouble believing any family of his was actually related if they didn’t have a dramatic flair. “Besides, if I wasn’t dramatic, I’d be a little too easy to forget, don’t you think? Just some inventor forever hidden away in a lab.” Tony was either larger than life, or completely hidden away. No in between for him and what he did.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:21 pm
MDaylus

Tony's pleased hum at Loki scratching his head prompted Loki to do it again. He smirked when tony said that he was too good to stop being dramatic. "You might have been easily hidden away but not easily forgotten if you weren't dramatic. You are not someone easily forgotten tony certainly not with the genius you possess." Loki challenged Tony's assumption.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:53 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony closed his eyes as he felt the next scratch, melting a little where he lay. Chuckling at the challenge to his statement, Tony took a moment to respond. “You know how many of my inventions I came up with primarily to show off and be noticed?” he asked lightly. “You think I would be flying around in a red and gold suit if I wasn’t showing off a bit? Not to mention the towers with my name on it. And the phones, and the cars.” He listed absently.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:14 am
MDaylus

"It's true that you came up with some inventions merely to show off. But the first suit of armor and the arc reactor in your chest wasn't to show off. There are many more things too that you have built merely to make others lives better." Loki argued. He wanted tony to see the good he did in the world. That he was better than making things just because he needed to show off. "you didn't make JARVIS, DUMM-E, Butterfingers or U to show off." he continued.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:44 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony listened, smiling softly at Loki. It was always comforting to see how highly Loki thought of him, even if he didn’t deserve it. “I wouldn’t have ever needed to build the Mark I or the reactor if I hadn’t insisted on going to the weapons display to impress the generals. I could’ve been safe at home, never to become Iron Man if I hadn’t made that call.” He paused, absently scratching at the reactor in his chest. “And to be fair, the original concept and design of the reactor wasn’t wholly my creation. The original was a PR stunt for my labs, and the basic principles of it were laid out by Yinsen. I just managed to figure out how to make it all work. The mention of his robots had him chuckling. “Well DUMM-E was a bit of a show off, trying to get my dad’s attention. The rest were inventions of necessity or curiosity.” He admitted. He’d needed help that he could trust and an assistant that could keep up with him, so he had just decided to create them.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:09 am
MDaylus

Loki nodded he knew Tony wouldnt have needed to build the arc reactor or the mark 1 if he hadn't been showing off. "But you did build them because you needed to. I think if you didn't show off you would build many other great things. Maybe not because you needed to but because you wanted to. And building something to gain your father's attention is not showing off." Loki countered. Still Loki smiled at Tony scratching at his acalp again to relax the man and not let him think about his father too closely.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 503 504 505 506 507 508 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games