Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5055 5056 5057 5058 5059 5060 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~LM~[S]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:31 am

la la la. Infamy visits again :3 Lo all.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:40 am

~LM~[S]
la la la. Infamy visits again :3 Lo all.

Eello~ I do no think we have met.

Selene Aries

~LM~[S]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:46 am

Probably not. I'm from waaaaaay back when this guild was still smallish. When it was easy for me to manage the "Find a Furry Friend" sticky, where people put where abouts in the world they were and some info, and they could hook up with fellow furries nearby, all sorted and catalogued into location.

And then Gaia changed the way posts and justifications worked, and sent it all into disarray, sorted it all out, and then it happened again crying and then I was too busy to fix it again, so sadly I had to leave gaia behind.

I'm not back, just visiting every now and again. XD A few of the older mugs like Eddily and Carnival and Such will probably recognize me. But yeah XD

I'm the psycho Chameleon named Touch but you can call me Lone or Maverick or Shinigami or LMS or "OMG GET AWAY FROM ME YOU FREAK"
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:49 am

~LM~[S]
Probably not. I'm from waaaaaay back when this guild was still smallish. When it was easy for me to manage the "Find a Furry Friend" sticky, where people put where abouts in the world they were and some info, and they could hook up with fellow furries nearby, all sorted and catalogued into location.

And then Gaia changed the way posts and justifications worked, and sent it all into disarray, sorted it all out, and then it happened again crying and then I was too busy to fix it again, so sadly I had to leave gaia behind.

I'm not back, just visiting every now and again. XD A few of the older mugs like Eddily and Carnival and Such will probably recognize me. But yeah XD

I'm the psycho Chameleon named Touch but you can call me Lone or Maverick or Shinigami or LMS or "OMG GET AWAY FROM ME YOU FREAK"

rofl I like feaks. Why do you think I hang out around here?

Selene Aries

~LM~[S]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:56 am

*tilts head to side. drools slightly.*
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:02 pm

Diana, pay attention to the event thread XD I said I'm here

Alektorphobia

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:04 pm

Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Diana, pay attention to the event thread XD I said I'm here

I see you whee Glad you are available for when your name is called. 3nodding Right now I am waiting for Mepni to get back to his compuer, his was the first named called.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:07 pm

^.^ Oh okay

Alektorphobia

Fuzzfuzzy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:15 pm

boooogaboogabooooooogabooooooo
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:24 pm

furry wolf
boooogaboogabooooooogabooooooo
Kakoy gets a running start and tackles Fuzzy her cheek rubbing fuzzy's it was Kakoy in her human form, her smooth body had Fuzzy pressed tight to it as she held him tightly.

"Heya Fuzzy"

Kakoy

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:46 pm

That final really sucked xp
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:47 pm

Af Mas
"kakoy had to write a 400 word essay on a book or movie... it sucked.."

Kakoy

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:52 pm

Kakoy
Af Mas

Essay exam on Geology, half of the test was labeling a geological diagram with items where you think they would appear in the earth. 50 points for that part
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:56 pm

Af Mas
Kakoy
Af Mas

Essay exam on Geology, half of the test was labeling a geological diagram with items where you think they would appear in the earth. 50 points for that part
"ocuhies..."

Kakoy

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:05 pm

Kakoy
Af Mas
Kakoy
Af Mas

"ocuhies..."

Yeah, I don't think I did so well
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5055 5056 5057 5058 5059 5060 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games