Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
〖Tamer room〗 Windy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 504 505 506 507 508 509 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite attribute?
  ☠ Virus ☠
  ✾ Vaccine ✾
  ۞ Data ۞
  ♽ Hybrid ♽
  ✦ None/Unknown ✦
View Results

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:49 pm
lief_7

the only event going on right now if Karan's and it's just about over, other than that almost nothing has been happening except some new members have joined and started rping, Liger's been trying to run everything by himself but he's still pretty busy, other than that it's been slow I'm planning on trying to get things going he in the next few weeks so it can be up and running when ya'll get back.

I need another one to do the song so I can grade it and pick a winner so I can do the bonus  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:53 pm

Lief: Oh it's fine. I don't plan on joining anything anymore with the exception of one Digimon. (who shall remain nameless) Sounds tough! Has GW been leaving updates at least?

Karan: I saw that you needed to edit one of my sprites for that contest Karan, what is it that you want to do with it?

Im Windspirit

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:59 pm
Im Windspirit

Lief: Oh it's fine. I don't plan on joining anything anymore with the exception of one Digimon. (who shall remain nameless) Sounds tough! Has GW been leaving updates at least?

Karan: I saw that you needed to edit one of my sprites for that contest Karan, what is it that you want to do with it?

Well i don't want to say what it is here but I can tell you in a pm or something if you want.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:04 pm

That's actually one of the problems GW has been gone almost this whole time, I think he's come back about twice but he just said he was back then disappeared again. I think he's having computer troubles, that and school of course. I guess till he comes back we'll just survive as best as possible.

@Karan: Ya I figured you wanted another one, I would do it but I kinda already won one sweatdrop maybe I can convince Zadoc to long on long enough to do one.

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:08 pm

I saw it in the crew forum that's why. There is better, but through PM is fine. Whatever you propose.

I suspect summer will be fine. GW can trust his members and crew to maintain the guild or at least prepare it.

I'm thinking about creating a group in Deviantart, is anyone else a member there? This wont make sense if you arn't.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:10 pm

I'm a member but I don't really use it, I only go there to look for fan art when I can't find something I like elsewhere.

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:27 pm

I'm going to try to make a groupt o publish comics or anything related to DTI there.

(:

I already have a club here on Gaia, however it seems more convenient for it to move to deviant since I tend to browse there a lot. You know the FlashDrive project.

Man, I really hate it when I finally start something but then life sneaks behind you. Bah- i'm at least trying to fix it for the summer. That and also my OC's.

I'm irked that my laptop is becoming outdated. I had to delete the chibies I drew of you guys to clean it out of space, however i'm slightly glad too. Now looking at them, i'm not so happy. I'll redraw them in my own style this time, in addition to the previous drawings in the background. Hmm, I haven;t been able to do anything in my free time...having a job is difficult. I was expecting that. sweatdrop

.....bawwwww. ):

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:34 pm

Oh that sounds cool, and I know what you mean about starting something then leaving I had just started a bunch of things in a few guilds when I left, I had to drop out of all of them. As for the job that defiantly gets in the way of free time unless you manage to find one like mine, it's actually increased my time spent on Gaia since I just sit here and watch a store all day, but before that I was never on.

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:39 pm

Ah- there's no loophole in mine. I'm frequently attending children and adults, so the computer is barely touched unless for a count. I'm certain when collage rolls in, then everything will be settled. Although being a senior in high school can cram up when graduation is approaching.

I'm actually attached to Monmon at the moment. I can actually say he's my favorite Rookie leveled Digimon. (:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:42 pm

Yep that's how it goes, good luck with your last few weeks, I know Zadoc is looking forward to being done, He's moving up to my house as soon as he graduates. Monmon's a good one, don't know who my favorite is, but my newest one is Gaiomon I won from Karan's contest, or I guess I should say will be. biggrin

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:49 pm

It wasn't as my eldest sister told me...that liar....but i'm looking forward too. I'll keep my head high.

Woah-woah-woah- you have a Gaiomon now?
wtf- where have I been?

It was only several months ago you had just joined......lol. That means you and I both have "godzillas!" We should invade Toy Town now.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:56 pm

That would be fun, ya I think I have 10 Digimon now or something crazy like that and I'm pretty sure I gave two away. I just keep winning. Destroying Toy town would be fun! I'll have to wait until my character finishes his development there though, I'm finally doing my story of how I got my first 3 digimon and how I got to this world.

It's crazy to think I've only been here since August and I'm not even close to being a new person anymore. this place moves fast

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:05 pm

I only kid on my part. I seriously waiting for that revamp on the RP thread for the new areas.

But yea- things go by quickly when you're active. (: It's all about timing too.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:21 pm

ya me too but i'm ok with it happening after I'm done with my back story.

Edit: and of course my character would never do something like that, although I can't promise anything in his or any other characters futures. well just have to see.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:02 pm

Surprises can be nice...or bitter.

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 504 505 506 507 508 509 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games