Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 504 505 506 507 508 509 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:28 pm
Eddily
Audi_Kitty
~wanders in, holding a bag full of ice cold water against her face~ ugh.. gotta love makeshift ice packs^^ ~colapses on a chair~

Aww....

Are you feeling any better today?, well, this morning actually. xd

mm... not really... i think i need sleep.... mmm... t3's.... oh no!!! im bleeding again!! ~cries~  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:37 pm
Audi_Kitty
Eddily
Audi_Kitty
~wanders in, holding a bag full of ice cold water against her face~ ugh.. gotta love makeshift ice packs^^ ~colapses on a chair~

Aww....

mm... not really... i think i need sleep.... mmm... t3's.... oh no!!! im bleeding again!! ~cries~

eek
Don't bleed!  

Eddily

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:40 pm
Eddily
Audi_Kitty
Eddily
Audi_Kitty

Aww....

eek
Don't bleed!

im trying not too!! i cant help it... i thought i was. maybe i wasnt... meh. mmmm devils chocolate cake.....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:44 pm
Audi_Kitty
im trying not too!! i cant help it... i thought i was. maybe i wasnt... meh. mmmm devils chocolate cake.....

mmmm....
I just finished off some Goldfish. 3nodding

Total posts: 1984
My last post was my birth year!! woo!!  

Eddily

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:46 pm
*scratches away double post*

ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:46 pm
Eddily
Audi_Kitty

mmmm....

Woot! :3  

Sonya Khatsworth

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:47 pm
Eddily
Audi_Kitty

mmmm....

lol sweet  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:55 pm
*Crawls in and finds a couch* I had a horrible day today. Entire thing was shot because I had to help my dad with some construcion s**t, and then my friends wanted to do role-playing again, after we had reached a finishing point LAST week which made me miss chatting with a special person. Now it's storming and I won't be able to fall asleep. God dammit....  

Af Mas

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:57 pm
Af Mas
*Crawls in and finds a couch* I had a horrible day today. Entire thing was shot because I had to help my dad with some construcion s**t, and then my friends wanted to do role-playing again, after we had reached a finishing point LAST week which made me miss chatting with a special person. Now it's storming and I won't be able to fall asleep. God dammit....

~gets out of her chair and goes to curl up with affy~ i had a bad day too^^ but now that your here, its getting much better ^^ ~yawnz and falls asleep~  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:00 pm
*lays down on his couch* *yawns*  

Vashyyk

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:01 pm
k... well.. im off to bed... fighting the mystical sleeping powers of the t3's is giving me a headache. ill tty yall tomorrow^^

~hugz random peoples she sees, cuz she cant exactly tell them all appart~ byerz  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:02 pm
Audi_Kitty
Af Mas

~gets out of her chair and goes to curl up with affy~ i had a bad day too^^ but now that your here, its getting much better ^^ ~yawnz and falls asleep~

Takes another's bad day to make your seem less shitty, 'eh?
Anyways, it's a shame for yeh to have such a downer >_<
*hugs*
Ah well, just tell yourself tomorrow has 99.99% more chances of being better :3  

Sonya Khatsworth

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:02 pm
Vashyyk

~hugz and pokes~ well. i gues si can stay just a little longer^^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:03 pm
DoomNeko
Audi_Kitty
Af Mas

Takes another's bad day to make your seem less shitty, 'eh?
Anyways, it's a shame for yeh to have such a downer >_<
*hugs*
Ah well, just tell yourself tomorrow has 99.99% more chances of being better :3

lol yeah! xp ~hugz~ just for you 2, il be bettter by tomorrow^^  

Zanzarus

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:05 pm
Audi_Kitty
Vashyyk

~hugz and pokes~ well. i gues si can stay just a little longer^^

*pulls you onto the couch with me and snuggles*  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 504 505 506 507 508 509 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games