Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 504 505 506 507 508 509 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:23 pm
SubonicXP
The Boldore was dropped rather easy, took the full force of the Iron Tail attack and retreating in pain, even it knew when to fight and when to flee. "You can say that again." Sub said to RC as he stood back up on his own, and began to look around. "So wandering around aimlessly won't do any good. Say, Ship, think you can feel for the gems we are looking for? I mean, you are naturally gifted with the same type of chi it possesses." He asked him.

Freth looked back towards Ship staring in confusion. She was in the same situation as one other Articuno hybrid. She could tell intensity, not type, at least all too well...yet. If anything, someone else would have to find it for the time being. Though something struck her as off. She would figure that Ship's senses was perhaps like that of Tails or Tristen's.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:52 pm
"In that case," Night said, pulling free two pokeballs, "Maybe two more darks can make finding these things a lot faster."

Tossing the balls, she soon released both her Houndoom, Heru, as well as her young Zorua, Eris.  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:17 pm
Hearing Odd's "suggestion, Reno walked out, his twin companions on his shoulders. Walking into the main base, Reno spotted the small sticky note. "Come ta Unova.....Nah. Feel like I need a break. right now." Reno told himself, forgetting about his companion. "Hey!! Where's Unova? I wanna see it." Leslie vocalized from his shoulder, Looking to his companion, Reno realized he better obey the little girl. "Alrighty. After we get Kairi in on the idea, we go."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:24 pm
Ship's ears pinned. He'd been singled out and he wasn't sure he could deliver this time. He had held dark gems before, but never had he used them. "Maybe," he said, returning to the group. "If anyone has a sample they don't mind losing, it might be easier for me to hone on the signature we want. That's...only a guess though."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:30 pm
Trigramatic
Ship's ears pinned. He'd been singled out and he wasn't sure he could deliver this time. He had held dark gems before, but never had he used them. "Maybe," he said, returning to the group. "If anyone has a sample they don't mind losing, it might be easier for me to hone on the signature we want. That's...only a guess though."
"Er...well I don't, unfortunately...however..." Sub said releasing Poe the Sableye. "He's a Dark type, and his chi crystallizes into gems on his body, might that be similar?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:34 pm
Ship watched the Sableye for a moment. It wasn't a Pokemon he was familiar with, but he could see what Sub meant. He knelt before it, hands folded on his knee. "Maybe I could use it if he can allow that chi to be freely tapped. If not, even some kind of jolt from him might work as calibration."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:47 pm
"Hehe, you want me to do what now?" Poe asked as he looked up at Sub, and then over at Ship. "You heard him Ship, let your chi flow, just relax." He told the Pokemon, who just shrugged and slouched over, giving off a faint aura of black as his gems back to shine.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:00 pm
"Alright," said Ship. He closed his eyes, though he wasn't sure it might help. "If you don't mind, this shouldn't take long."

He rested a hand on one of the gems he assumed was one of Poe's eyes. It was large and it seemed to follow that they might be potent. Like this he sat in a deeper state of focus than he'd attempted in a long time, apparent to the others by the preternatural fuzziness Ship's features had attained.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:53 pm
Poe just stood there and tried to stare at Ship, except one of his eyes was covered, which he didn't care for too much, but he tolerated it. As Ship sensed out a chi similar to the gems on Poe, he would notice just a few similar in the area, but none of them were anywhere close. The nearest source was coming from the center of the mountain, a bit higher up but pretty much straight forward. If Ship could focus on this source perhaps he could lead the others.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:05 pm
Ship slowly rose to his feet, but kept his eyes closed. He didn't want to lose the scent for them. "Thanks to you, Sub's Sableye, I've got something," he said, and began to walk. Slowly. Deliberately. Both hands before him. "There'll be a bit of walking. If someone could keep me stable, it would be very helpful of them. I'm yet inexperienced with this."

Still, looking directly at him might remind of a photograph that's out of focus.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:26 pm
"Right, return, Poe." Sub said as he recalled Poe and quickly followed after Ship, putting his hands on his shoulders as he followed from behind. "Good enough? It's like follow the leader." He laughed. "Ahem...any who..." He brushed off his own bad joke at this point, staying quiet as Ship followed. The path ahead was still pretty much straight, led slightly upward, and became more rocky as they progressed, but nothing too big to step over, yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:27 pm
RC would just sigh and follow the two of them. He was hoping that he could help this time, but with the cold growing stronger, he might have to bow out before too long.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:38 pm
"Yes, this will work," said Ship. Though still deliberate in his march he quickened his pace, reflecting a lost discipline of his youth.. "Your Sableye is named Poe. After the writer, yes?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:44 pm
RCCaughtem
RC would just sigh and follow the two of them. He was hoping that he could help this time, but with the cold growing stronger, he might have to bow out before too long.

Freth followed along herself. While Ship ended up as the living dousing rod for chi, she kept on the look out for any other company. She took notice to RC, however... "You're not feeling too good, are you?" she asked him.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:49 pm
Blizzard120
RCCaughtem

Freth followed along herself. While Ship ended up as the living dousing rod for chi, she kept on the look out for any other company. She took notice to RC, however... "You're not feeling too good, are you?" she asked him.

RC would chuckle. " Dragons are no good in cold places. But I can't avoid them it seems of late. But I can't turn away from helping just because it's cold." he says to her.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 504 505 506 507 508 509 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games