Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 504 505 506 507 508 509 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:54 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony made a bit of a face at Loki’s words, but the scratch to his scalp distracted him enough not to speak on it. “You make me sound so much better than I am.” He said quietly. He was silent for a moment, lifting a hand to rub Loki’s belly. “But if nothing else, I do have a reason to try and be better now. Need to make sure that all of you have a halfway decent world to live in. And live in for quite some time I if they take after you in longevity. Even if they move to other worlds, Earth will always be their home."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:45 pm
MDaylus

"you are much better than you think you are." Loki promised as tony rubbed his belly. He nodded when tony said that he had reason to try and be better. Loki wasn't going to discredit that statement because he too thought that he could try and be better for their children. "Earth will always be a home and I am sure that you will be great."  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:47 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony sat in silence for a moment, considering everything. But finally he shook his head and slowly began to extract himself from Loki’s lap, sitting up beside Loki and pausing to check that the room wasn’t spinning like it had been earlier. When he was sure he was comfortable being upright, he looked to Loki with a soft smile. “Let’s go see if we can find Bruce.” He said softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:59 pm
MDaylus

Loki removed his hands from Tony as the man moved to sit up. Watching the man he knew their time before Tony returned to the lab was ending. It was confirmed with Tony's words and Loki nodded. "Yeah, we should find Bruce. The sooner he knows the sooner he can speak with my mother or the healer about some form of plan." Loki agreed.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:15 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Slowly getting up, Tony stretched and winced slightly before moving to help Loki to his feet, settling an arm around his waist once he’d gotten his footing. “It sounds like we’re setting up a hospital.” He joked with a little smile. Heading out of the room, he didn’t seem to be in much of a rush, pace relaxed. “Watch, we’re going through all of this, worrying, and it’ll be the quickest, easiest labor ever. Barely even get your heart rate up.” He said lightly, glancing up at Loki. “But I imagine Bruce will use this as an excuse to buy more medical equipment he’s been eyeballing, so at least he’ll be happy about it.”  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:03 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned when he saw Tony wince but accepted the help up seeing as he would have had a harder time. When Tony said that they were setting up a hospital Loki chuckled. He was glad of the slow pace and walked beside Tony. "I hope thats the case. And I am sure Bruce will be quite happy to get new equipment." Loki stated smiling. He could just see Bruce ordering all sorts of new equipment just for the possibility of a hard labor.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:39 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shook his head. “He can get equipment whenever he wants, he has access to my accounts. He just refuses to buy anything unless he thinks there is an imminent reason to.” He sighed. “He should just get it. Knowing this mansion, we’ll use it all eventually.” He said quietly. Heading down the stairs, he looked over to Loki curiously. “Did you ever learn how to heal from your mother?’ he asked suddenly, head tilted slightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:57 pm
MDaylus

"Bruce is a good friend. He doesn't want to take advantage of you and the access he has. He only gets what he needs because he knows you trust him and he wants to prove that trust." Loki explained when Tony proclaimed that Bruce could just get what he wanted. "I know how to heal yes, fatal wounds are almost impossible for one to do alone. Why?" Loki questioned. He wondered why he would need the healing magic not that he could do it at the moment.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:06 am
Alikia Tsuki

The idea of Bruce trying not to take advantage of him had Tony furrowing his brow slightly. He supposed it made sense, but money had never been a thing he really cared about, he gave it freely. Allowing everyone to live in the mansion with no requirements or expectations was proof enough of that. And Medical equipment was useful, it wasn’t like he was buying things that would just take up space and get in the way. Still, Tony didn’t comment on it. Bruce would do what he wanted to do. The god’s question had the genius shaking his head slightly. “Nothing important really, I’ve just never seen you heal before, at least heal anything more than a bruise. I didn’t know if that was some separate, special type of magic or something.” He said lightly before giving his mate a considering look. “Though….” He mumbled. “You know, you’ve expressed concern about not feeling useful around here before, about not really having a job or anything….after the babies, when you feel up to it, I bet Bruce would be happy for your help in keeping all of us healthy….” He suggested slowly, considering Loki’s reaction.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:16 am
MDaylus

He understood that furrowing of Tony's brown and smiled knowingly. "Tony you give money freely to everyone. It's your real friends that don't merely use it for anything they want. The real friends don't use you for your resources or position. They are there for you and just you. " Loki explained. It was something he understood greatly and had since he was a teen. With his position of second prince many had tried to be his 'friend' merely to get to Thor or get some favors of the ruling family.

"Healing takes alot of energy and magic. You basically infuse your energy to boost that of who you are healing. I was not trained as a healer so I do not quite have the energy reserves they do but it is not different magic. If Bruce would like me to help keep everyone healthy though I would be happy to." Loki agreed. He was sure he was already going to be doing that with all the children and the bumps and scrapes they would get. Helping the adults of their family would be almost no different.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:25 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony rubbed the back of his head, sighing. “I get that, but my friends can use my resources, I’ve told them as much. I don’t care. Bruce is my friend, and he’d continue being my friend no matter if or when he used any of my resources. I don’t care.” Shaking the thoughts from his head, he shrugged. “I guess I won’t ever really understand.” He admitted. Listening to the explanation of healing magic, Tony let out a small hum of understanding. The idea of Bruce’s opinion had him laughing. “I wouldn’t leave it entirely up to Bruce’s decision. HE may just hand over the care of Hawkeye to you. Talk about a full-time job.” He joked.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:15 am
MDaylus

"They know they can use you resources and they do when they need to. But if the used your resources without care they would be just like every other person that used you for your money." Loki tried a bit more. He knew tony didn't care but it wasn't his lack of care that did it, it was everyone else care for him that stopped them from using his funds. He shrugged when tony said he might never really understand but still smiled at the man. "Just because I can heal doesn't mean I can have to make it less painful. If Clint feels like breaking every bone regularly not caring since he can get healed he will find quickly that healing a bone with magic can be quite painful. Of course Natasha would probably want me to do that because then he might think twice about jumping from building." Loki chuckled.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:38 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony laughed at Loki’s threats. “Remind me to make sure not to make you angry if I ever need healing.” He said lightly. He knew Loki would likely never make anything more painful than needed with him, but it was still a thought to keep in mind if they were arguing. As they reached the basement where the labs and infirmary were, Bruce rounded the far corner, a cup of tea in his hands as he looked over the pair. “JARVIS said you were hoping to see me?” he said slowly, head tilting. “Is something wrong?”  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:15 am
MDaylus

Loki laughed when tony said to remind him to never make the god angry if he needed healing. "I would never do that and you know it." Loki challenged but was smiling. He was startled a but when Bruce suddenly rounded the corner. He blanked hearing that Jarvis had said that they were coming. "Maybe, I don't know for sure but tony said I should tell you..." Loki said squirming a bit. He suddenly wondered if Bruce would be mad at him for not mentioning it before. But he hadn't known he should.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:30 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce arched a brow at Loki and Tony when the god seemed nervous. Stirring his tea slightly, he turned to lead them to the infirmary. “You know, listening to Tony for medical advise isn’t always the wisest thing.” He said causally. Tony sniffed at that, lifting his chin. “I take offense to that.” He shot back. Bruce just rolled his eyes. “I’m sure you do.” The doctor replied. Setting his tea on a table when they entered the room, he crossed his arms and looked towards the pair. “Now what’s concerning you? You seemed perfectly healthy this morning.” He said lightly, head tilting in curiosity.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 504 505 506 507 508 509 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games